Finder makes money from featured partners, but editorial opinions are our own. Advertiser Disclosure
How to buy ZeroSwap (ZEE) in the US
Learn how to buy ZeroSwap (ZEE) easily by following a step-by-step guide and comparing 10+ crypto exchanges.
How to buy ZeroSwap
1. Compare crypto exchanges
The easiest way to buy ZeroSwap is from a cryptocurrency exchange. Comparing in the table below lets you find one with the features you want such as low fees, ease of use or 24-hour customer support.
2. Create an account
To create an account on an exchange you will need to verify your email address and identity. Have some photo ID and your phone ready.
3. Make a deposit
Once verified, you can deposit $ using the payment method that best suits you – cryptocurrency, paypal, wire transfer and credit or debit card payments are all widely accepted.
4. Buy ZeroSwap
You can now exchange your funds for ZeroSwap. On easier-to-use exchanges, this is as easy as entering the amount you want to purchase and clicking buy. If you like you can now withdraw your ZeroSwap to your personal wallet.
Where to buy ZeroSwap
Find an exchange to buy, sell and trade ZEE by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
Steps on how to buy ZeroSwap
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying ZeroSwap.
- Compare cryptocurrency exchanges that supports ZEE.
Cryptocurrency exchanges differ by fees, security and payment methods, so you'll need to research which is the right fit for you. As a beginner, you don't need a big range of features, and you can always change exchanges later.
- Create an account on an exchange.
You can sign up for an account by selecting the Go to site button. This will take you to the account creation page, where you can fill in your details, starting with your name and email address..
- Deposit funds into your account.
Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy ZeroSwap.
- Buy ZeroSwap.
Complete your ZeroSwap purchase and then find the best wallet to store ZEE.
What to consider when buying ZeroSwapMulti-chain protocols offer futuristic solutions to the scalability and interoperability issues that plague several blockchains, so it’s easy to assume that assets attached to them are bound to perform well. However, since cryptocurrencies are volatile and risky assets, here are some factors that have the potential to impact the price of ZEE:
- Gas-free. High transaction fees, better known as gas fees, are a well-known issue that some blockchains, such as Ethereum, have suffered from. As the name suggests, ZeroSwap offers a solution to this problem by offering transactions with no gas fees or trading fees. It is an absolute zero-fee platform. Not only are transactions free, but users are also rewarded every time they make an on-chain trade. This could be an excellent proposition to attract investors to the platform. This may lead to gains in related assets such as ZEE, as was seen with Binance and Binance Coin (BNB).
- Competitors. The protocol faces strong competition from other similar well-established DeFi protocols such as UniSwap, 1inch, Paraswap and KyberSwap. However, a comparative analysis between these existing DEX protocols and ZeroSwap revealed that the latter offers more features and value to DeFi investors as none of the others offer gasless transactions and work across multiple blockchains. Among them, the only other protocol offering liquidity mining is UniSwap, which is now worth billions of dollars.
- DEX Token Offering. The ZeroSwap platform allows users to buy newly listed tokens in a fair manner as it is governed by algorithms that offer fair opportunities to all investors. This is an attractive feature that could attract experienced cryptocurrency users that are looking to capitalise on the next big opportunity.
How to sell ZeroSwap
You can cash out your ZEE with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have ZEE on.
If you store your ZeroSwap in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of ZEE you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of ZeroSwap.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including ZeroSwap, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of ZEE is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the ZeroSwap or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
How to buy Pendle (PENDLE) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Pendle (PENDLE) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Huobi Global Futures: How to trade BTC and ETH
Learn everything there is to know about Huobi futures and trading cryptos with leverage.
Maker (MKR) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Maker and how the token will perform in the future.
ZenGo wallet review
ZenGo is an innovative mobile crypto wallet that allows users to retain custody while offering easy access.
How to stake and earn Kusama (KSM)
Staking is the process of locking up KSM tokens in a wallet to earn rewards. Read on to find out how and where you can stake KSM tokens.
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide explores the different ways of buying Shiba Inu on a cryptocurrency exchange as well as where you should store your cryptocurrency.
Best Shiba Inu (SHIB) wallets
Shiba Inu (SHIB) is an ERC20 token that can be stored in any Ethereum wallet. Pick a SHIB wallet for long-term storage, short-term trading, or both.
How to buy Hempcoin (THC) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Hempcoin (THC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy The ChampCoin (TCC) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the The (ChampCoin) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy SpankChain (SPANK) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the SpankChain (SPANK) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert