Finder makes money from featured partners, but editorial opinions are our own. Advertiser Disclosure
How to buy ZeroSwap (ZEE)
Learn how to buy ZeroSwap (ZEE) in our step-by-step guide.
You can buy ZeroSwap (ZEE) on a cryptocurrency exchange like KuCoin. These specialized marketplaces allow you to buy and sell cryptocurrencies, and work similar to stock trading platforms. ZeroSwap is a multi-chain trading protocol that has zero fees and offers liquidity mining, DeFi token offering and decentralized exchange (DEX) aggregation. Here's how to buy ZeroSwap.
How to buy ZeroSwap in 4 easy steps
The whole process can take as little as 15 minutes and all you'll need is a smartphone or computer, an internet connection, photo identification and a means of payment.
Compare crypto exchanges
The easiest way to buy ZeroSwap is from a cryptocurrency exchange. Comparing in the table below lets you find one with the features you want such as low fees, ease of use or 24-hour customer support.
Create an account
To create an account on an exchange, you will need to verify your email address and identity. Have some photo ID and your phone ready.
Make a deposit
Once verified, you can deposit $ using the payment method that best suits you – cryptocurrency, PayPal, wire transfer and credit or debit card payments are widely accepted.
You can now exchange your funds for ZeroSwap. On easier-to-use exchanges, this is as simple as entering the amount you want to purchase and clicking buy. If you like, you can now withdraw your ZeroSwap to your personal wallet.
Where to buy ZeroSwap
Find an exchange to buy, sell and trade ZEE by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
How do I find the best places to buy ZeroSwap?
Cryptocurrency exchanges offer similar services, but differ in a few key ways – mainly fees, the range of cryptos available and payment methods. You can use our table to compare the features of popular cryptocurrency exchanges available in the US to help you choose the one that's right for you.
Some other factors you may want to consider are customer support, user reviews, ease of use and whether or not the exchange is registered with a local regulator. This information can be found by clicking on the exchange name in the table which will take you to its review page.
What will I need to buy ZeroSwap?
To create an account on any cryptocurrency exchange you will need an email address. Some exchanges may also ask for a phone number and photo ID, so it's a good idea to have those ready.
An increasing number of cryptocurrency exchanges will ask to verify your identity before you can deposit funds and start trading ZeroSwap.
- This process is known as Know Your Customer (KYC) and usually requires photo ID and a webcam or smartphone. You may also need to prove your address by uploading a copy of a recent bank statement or utility bill.
- Some exchanges allow you to deposit and trade cryptocurrencies without passing KYC, but they will not allow you to transfer local currency from your bank account. So if you are planning on purchasing ZEE with your local currency then you will need to pass KYC.
- Once you have verified your identity, it is a good idea to enable 2-factor authentication (2FA) before depositing any funds. This will increase the security of your account and help keep your funds safe.
Where can I buy ZeroSwap with a credit or debit card?
Once you've created an account, you will need to deposit funds to buy ZEE with. You can either deposit local currency from a bank account or credit card, or transfer cryptocurrency from another exchange or wallet. Here are popular deposit methods to buy ZEE on the following exchanges:
- Bank account: Transfers from local bank accounts are usually free, but you will need to double-check this with the exchange you choose – this information can be found in our table by clicking on 'view details'.
- Credit or debit card: Linking a card to your account is another convenient way to top up your account, but be aware that it usually attracts an additional fee. An advantage, though, is that you can use a card to make instant purchases or set up a recurring purchase.
- Cryptocurrency: You can usually purchase ZEE by trading it for another cryptocurrency like Bitcoin or a stablecoin. This varies between exchanges though, so you will need to search for ZEE on the spot market to see what cryptocurrencies it can be traded for.
What is the easiest way to buy ZeroSwap?
The easiest way to buy ZEE is by placing an 'instant buy' order to purchase it for a fixed price but not all crypto exchanges offer this feature.
Alternatively, you can open a trade on the spot market which allows you to set your own price – this is the most common way to purchase cryptocurrency. Using the instant buy feature is straightforward but typically more expensive than using the spot market.
Before buying ZEE, you may want to check the market conditions. To help you decide if now is the right time to buy, you can take a look at our Analysis tools to get an idea of how the price of ZeroSwap has been performing recently.
Best ZeroSwap wallets to store your ZEE
You can keep your ZEE on the exchange you purchased it on, or move it to a personal wallet:
- Some people like to use their own wallets to guarantee total ownership over their assets, or to use them with other applications like DeFi services.
- Hardware wallets are typically considered to be the safest type of cryptocurrency wallet, as they use a physical device to enhance security in a number of ways. You can learn more about wallets and compare them with our comprehensive guide.
Is ZeroSwap a good investment?Multi-chain protocols offer futuristic solutions to the scalability and interoperability issues that plague several blockchains, so it’s easy to assume that assets attached to them are bound to perform well. However, since cryptocurrencies are volatile and risky assets, here are some factors that have the potential to impact the price of ZEE:
- Gas-free. High transaction fees, better known as gas fees, are a well-known issue that some blockchains, such as Ethereum, have suffered from. As the name suggests, ZeroSwap offers a solution to this problem by offering transactions with no gas fees or trading fees. It is an absolute zero-fee platform. Not only are transactions free, but users are also rewarded every time they make an on-chain trade. This could be an excellent proposition to attract investors to the platform. This may lead to gains in related assets such as ZEE, as was seen with Binance and Binance Coin (BNB).
- Competitors. The protocol faces strong competition from other similar well-established DeFi protocols such as UniSwap, 1inch, Paraswap and KyberSwap. However, a comparative analysis between these existing DEX protocols and ZeroSwap revealed that the latter offers more features and value to DeFi investors as none of the others offer gasless transactions and work across multiple blockchains. Among them, the only other protocol offering liquidity mining is UniSwap, which is now worth billions of dollars.
- DEX Token Offering. The ZeroSwap platform allows users to buy newly listed tokens in a fair manner as it is governed by algorithms that offer fair opportunities to all investors. This is an attractive feature that could attract experienced cryptocurrency users that are looking to capitalize on the next big opportunity.
Additional information about ZeroSwap can be found using our ZEE analysis tools.
Today's ZeroSwap price versus ATH
Compare today's price of ZeroSwap ($0.0277258 USD) against its all-time-high price of $3.24 USD on 07 April 2021. The closer the bar is to 100%, the closer ZEE is to reaching its ATH again.
ATH date: April 07, 2021
ZeroSwap ATH: $3.24
How to trade, convert or sell ZeroSwapYou can convert or sell your ZEE with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have ZEE on.
- If you store your ZeroSwap in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to convert or sell it on.
- Choose Sell or Convert and place a sell order.
- Choose the amount of ZEE you'd like to convert or sell.
- Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of ZeroSwap.
- Complete your transaction and move your ZEE to a wallet for storage.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including ZeroSwap, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of ZEE is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the ZeroSwap or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
EthereumPoW (ETHW) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy EthereumPoW, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on ETHW.
Coinbase Wrapped Staked ETH (CBETH) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Coinbase Wrapped Staked ETH, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on CBETH.
How to buy EthereumPoW (ETHW)
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy EthereumPoW, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (ETHW).
How to buy Coinbase Wrapped Staked ETH (CBETH)
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Coinbase Wrapped Staked ETH, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (CBETH).
How to buy Optimism (OP)
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Optimism, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on OP.
How to buy Efinity (EFI)
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Efinity, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on EFI.
How to buy Threshold Network (T)
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Threshold Network, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on T.
How to buy UltraSafe (ULTRA)
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy UltraSafe, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on ULTRA.
How to buy Stargate Finance (STG)
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Stargate Finance, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on STG.
How to buy Step App (FITFI)
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Step App, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on FITFI.
Ask an Expert