Finder may earn compensation from partners, but editorial opinions are our own. Advertiser Disclosure
How to buy Zelwin (ZLW) in the US
A beginner's guide to buying and selling ZLW in the US.
How to buy Zelwin
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying Zelwin.
- Open an account on an exchange that supports ZLW.
Jump to our table to compare popular options — just remember that most exchanges require an email address, phone number and proof of ID to register.
- Deposit funds into your account.
Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy Zelwin.
- Buy Zelwin.
Complete your Zelwin purchase and then find the best wallet to store ZLW.
What is Zelwin?
Zelwin is a unique venture from Nikolay Shkilev that combines ecommerce and digital assets. Simply put, Zelwin is a marketplace that offers a cashback service in the form of cryptocurrency. Users can buy products and receive anywhere between 5% and 70% of their expenditure back as ZLW tokens. The marketplace offers a broad range of items, from electronics to apparel. Sellers can sign up and offer the goods globally, as well as determine their desired cashback figure. Zelwin also offers an exchange where users can trade for these tokens using Bitcoin (BTC), Tether (USDT) or Ethereum (ETH). ZLW are the tokens native to the Zelwin marketplace and are used as an incentive for adoption. As well as being the platform’s vessel for providing users cashback, ZLW tokens can also be used to purchase goods on the exchange. Once received, these coins can then be swapped to other cryptocurrencies, fiat currency, sent to a Mastercard or just saved up in a compatible cryptocurrency wallet (like TrustWallet).
Zelwin (ZLW) is in the top 1,000 cryptocurrencies in the world by market cap. The current price of Zelwin is $3.56, which is -1.006% lower than yesterday. Prices have ranged between $3.88 and $3.33 over the past 24 hours. All prices are listed in US dollars and accurate as of October 17, 2021 06:10 UTC.
Where to buy Zelwin
Unfortunately, at this time no major exchanges in the United States offer this coin. However, you may be able to purchase it with another cryptocurrency, just be sure you're following all legal restrictions and requirements.
Consider buying a different cryptocurrency after comparing popular exchanges.
Zelwin at a glance
|Total ZLW supply||300,000,000|
|All time high||US$8.24|
|All time high date||August 25, 2021|
Zelwin price performance over time
How to sell Zelwin
You can cash out your ZLW with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have ZLW on.
If you store your Zelwin in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of ZLW you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Zelwin.
What to consider when buying ZelwinBefore you jump into investing in Zelwin, it is important to perform due diligence and understand some of the elements that may impact ZLW’s price.
- Competition. Zelwin is one of the only marketplaces that utilises cryptocurrency for cashback. That said, it is not in competition with other cryptocurrencies; rather, other marketplaces, extensions and platforms that offer cashback. Many of these have a much larger clientele than Zelwin (for example, Honey), and adoption may be slow, though the company reports that there are 700,000 active users as of June 2021.
- Project development. Zelwin is still relatively new to the scene being conceived in 2019. It has 11 teams constantly working on the project and they are actively evolving Zelwin's provided services. They have recently come out with an affiliate program that incentivises new users and referrals, as well as a crypto-based casino. The website is still a little clunky and the translated English has a few grammatical issues that need to be ironed out. The continued platform development and how these teams manage the implementation of new ideas will play a significant role in the viability of ZLW’s price.
- Decentralization. One of the primary goals of blockchain-based finance is decentralization. Despite its adoption of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology, Zelwin is still a centralized marketplace that has no public plans of implementing decentralization. This isn’t a necessity for its success, but is worth considering when deciding whether to purchase ZLW tokens.
Zelwin (zlw) in news
Environmentalists See Bitcoin Mining Power Plant as a Climate Threat
Bitcoin Consolidates Amid $60K: Fantom (FTM) Spikes 13% (Market Watch)
Ethereum Creator Vitalik Buterin Slams Bitcoin ‘Maximalists’ For Supporting El Salvador’s Invasive Legislation
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including Zelwin, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of ZLW is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the Zelwin or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
How to buy Illuvium (ILV) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Illuvium (ILV) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy dYdX (DYDX) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the dYdX (DYDX) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Columbus-5 Terra upgrade: LUNA’s deflationary moment explained
On September 30, Terra mainnet upgrade Columbus-5 is set to bring a new wave of functionality and investment to Terra and Cosmos.
How to buy Monsta Infinite (MONI) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Monsta Infinite (MONI) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
SuperRare Review and Guide
True to its name, SuperRare is an NFT marketplace that focuses on crypto art tokenized on the Ethereum blockchain. The result is part marketplace and part social network for the artistic side of the NFT community.
What is Rarible? Review and guide
Buy and sell unique digital assets on the largest NFT marketplace in the crypto space.
How to buy Quickswap (QUICK) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Quickswap (QUICK) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Bytecoin (BCN) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Bytecoin (BCN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy IRON Titanium Token (TITAN) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the IRON Titanium Token (TITAN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Sapchain (SAP) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Sapchain (SAP) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert