Finder makes money from featured partners, but editorial opinions are our own. Advertiser Disclosure
How to buy Zelwin (ZLW)
Learn how to buy Zelwin (ZLW) in our step-by-step guide.
Where to buy Zelwin
It looks like ZLW may not be available to purchase on an exchange in the US.
You can still purchase ZLW by using a decentralized exchange (DEX) instead. Decentralized exchanges are web applications that run on blockchains like Ethereum and allow users to trade any asset directly with one another.
Decentralized exchanges (DEX) are unregulated and run using autonomous pieces of code known as smart contracts. To use a DEX you must interact with the blockchain directly, which is not recommended for novice users. Please learn about decentralized exchanges first if you're unfamiliar.
How to purchase ZLW using a decentralized exchange.
- Find ZLW on a decentralized exchange and make sure Zelwin can be traded for ETH which is the native asset of Ethereum. Popular DEXs include Uniswap, SushiSwap and 1INCH.
- Buy ETH to trade for ZLW using an exchange like Gemini. You will need to purchase enough ETH to swap for ZLW as well as ETH to pay for transaction fees on the Ethereum network (known as gas). You can use a service like Etherscan to get an idea of how much gas fees currently cost.
- Transfer the ETH into a web 3.0 wallet like MetaMask to connect to the DEX.
- Trade ETH for ZLW on the DEX of your choice, following the instructions on screen. Make sure to leave enough ETH in your wallet to pay for gas.
- Wait for the transaction to finalize and the ZLW tokens will arrive in your wallet.
- You may now keep the tokens in your web 3.0 wallet or transfer them somewhere more secure like a hardware wallet.
You can follow the same process when you want to sell your tokens, or come back to this page to see if they can now be traded on an exchange in the US.
Best Zelwin wallets to store your ZLW
You can keep your ZLW on the exchange you purchased it on, or move it to a personal wallet:
- Some people like to use their own wallets to guarantee total ownership over their assets, or to use them with other applications like DeFi services.
- Hardware wallets are typically considered to be the safest type of cryptocurrency wallet, as they use a physical device to enhance security in a number of ways. You can learn more about wallets and compare them with our comprehensive guide.
Is Zelwin a good investment?Before you jump into investing in Zelwin, it is important to perform due diligence and understand some of the elements that may impact ZLW’s price.
- Competition. Zelwin is one of the only marketplaces that utilises cryptocurrency for cashback. That said, it is not in competition with other cryptocurrencies; rather, other marketplaces, extensions and platforms that offer cashback. Many of these have a much larger clientele than Zelwin (for example, Honey), and adoption may be slow, though the company reports that there are 700,000 active users as of June 2021.
- Project development. Zelwin is still relatively new to the scene being conceived in 2019. It has 11 teams constantly working on the project and they are actively evolving Zelwin's provided services. They have recently come out with an affiliate program that incentivises new users and referrals, as well as a crypto-based casino. The website is still a little clunky and the translated English has a few grammatical issues that need to be ironed out. The continued platform development and how these teams manage the implementation of new ideas will play a significant role in the viability of ZLW’s price.
- Decentralisation. One of the primary goals of blockchain-based finance is decentralisation. Despite its adoption of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology, Zelwin is still a centralized marketplace that has no public plans of implementing decentralisation. This isn’t a necessity for its success, but is worth considering when deciding whether to purchase ZLW tokens.
Additional information about Zelwin can be found using our ZLW analysis tools.
Today's Zelwin price versus ATH
Compare today's price of Zelwin ($0.096815 USD) against its all-time-high price of $8.24 USD on 25 August 2021. The closer the bar is to 100%, the closer ZLW is to reaching its ATH again.
ATH date: August 25, 2021
Zelwin ATH: $8.24
How to trade, convert or sell ZelwinYou can convert or sell your ZLW with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have ZLW on.
- If you store your Zelwin in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to convert or sell it on.
- Choose Sell or Convert and place a sell order.
- Choose the amount of ZLW you'd like to convert or sell.
- Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Zelwin.
- Complete your transaction and move your ZLW to a wallet for storage.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including Zelwin, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of ZLW is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the Zelwin or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
How to buy Terra Luna Classic (LUNC)
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Terra Luna Classic, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (LUNC).
Terra Luna Classic (LUNC) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Terra Luna Classic, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on LUNC.
Terra (LUNA) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Terra and how the token will perform in the future.
Wrapped Terra Classic (LUNC) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Wrapped Terra Classic and how the token will perform in the future.
tBTC (TBTC) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on tBTC and how the token will perform in the future.
Shping (SHPING) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Shping and how the token will perform in the future.
Orca (ORCA) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Orca and how the token will perform in the future.
Pawtocol (UPI) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Pawtocol and how the token will perform in the future.
Measurable Data (MDT) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Measurable Data and how the token will perform in the future.
Moss Carbon Credit (MCO2) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Moss Carbon Credit and how the token will perform in the future.
Ask an Expert