Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
How to buy ZB Token (ZB)
A beginner's guide to buying and selling ZB in the US.
How to buy ZB Token
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying ZB Token.
- Open an account on an exchange that supports ZB. Jump to our table to compare popular options — just remember that most exchanges require an email address, phone number and proof of ID to register.
- Deposit funds into your account. Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy ZB Token.
- Buy ZB Token. Complete your ZB Token purchase and then find the best wallet to store ZB.
ZB Token (ZB) is the 486th largest cryptocurrency in the world by market cap, valued at $56,193,671. The current price of ZB Token is $0.506, which is -5.514% lower than yesterday. Prices have ranged between $0.537 and $0.496 over the past 24 hours. All prices are listed in US dollars and accurate as of May 17, 2021 10:05 UTC.
Where to buy ZB Token
Unfortunately at this time no major exchanges offer ZB Token. However, you may be able to purchase ZB with another cryptocurrency, just be sure you're following all legal restrictions and requirements.
Instead of buying ZB Token, consider buying a different cryptocurrency after comparing popular exchanges.
ZB Token coin priceUse our graph to track the performance of ZB over time.
ZB Token at a glance
|Total ZB supply||2,100,000,000|
|All time high||US$0.783|
ZB Token price performance over time!
How to sell ZB Token
You can cash out your ZB with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have ZB on.
If you store your ZB Token in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of ZB you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of ZB Token.
Ask an Expert