Finder may earn compensation from partners, but editorial opinions are our own. Advertiser Disclosure
How to buy Whitecoin (XWC) in the US
A beginner's guide to buying and selling XWC in the US.
How to buy Whitecoin
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying Whitecoin.
- Open an account on an exchange that supports XWC.
Unfortunately, at this time no major exchanges in the United States offer XWC, but you may be able to purchase it with another cryptocurrency. Just be sure to follow all legal restrictions and requirements.
- Deposit funds into your account.
Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy Whitecoin.
- Buy Whitecoin.
Complete your Whitecoin purchase and then find the best wallet to store XWC.
What is Whitecoin?
XWC is the native token of the WhiteCoin public blockchain. The network focuses on the interconnection of values between various blockchains using the Multi Tunnel Blockchain Communication Protocol (MTBCP). Launched in 2014, it is a community-based decentralization project. The ecosystem includes products like Whitecoin Axis, Whitecoin wallet, a decentralized mining pool, and a smart contract platform.
Whitecoin (XWC) is in the top 1,000 cryptocurrencies in the world by market cap. The current price of Whitecoin is $0.924331, which is -0.285% lower than yesterday. Prices have ranged between $0.930039 and $0.918467 over the past 24 hours. All prices are listed in US dollars and accurate as of October 27, 2021 12:10 UTC.
Where to buy Whitecoin
Unfortunately, at this time no major exchanges in the United States offer this coin. However, you may be able to purchase it with another cryptocurrency, just be sure you're following all legal restrictions and requirements.
Consider buying a different cryptocurrency after comparing popular exchanges.
Is it a good time to buy Whitecoin?
The technical analysis gauge for Whitecoin displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation to buy, sell or trade. It represents a technical analysis of Whitecoin based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
This chart is not advice or a guarantee of success. Rather, it gauges the real-time recommendations of three popular technical indicators based on the performance of Whitecoin: moving averages, oscillators and pivots. Finder is not responsible for how XWC performs.
Whitecoin at a glance
|Total XWC supply||899,197,660|
|All time high||US$2.62|
|Industry||Cross-chain asset management|
|Token uses||Transaction fees|
Whitecoin price performance over time
How to sell Whitecoin
You can cash out your XWC with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have XWC on.
If you store your Whitecoin in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of XWC you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Whitecoin.
What to consider when buying WhitecoinInvesting in cryptocurrency is often risky and speculative, so it is highly critical that you are aware of its risks and merits. Before investing in XWC, you should consider these aspects:
- Liquidity. Token trades on exchanges like Bittrex.com, XT.com, ZB.com, MXC.com, and a few others. It is important to note that the most prominent exchanges like Binance, Coinbase and Huobi Global don’t offer this coin yet, which could lead to liquidity issues for investors looking to exchange or trade their tokens in a quick, efficient manner.
- Network speed. Due to the RPoS consensus mechanism that the network uses, the block creation time is 6 seconds as compared to 10 minutes for Bitcoin and 6.5 minutes for Litecoin. It is a fast cross-chain blockchain with a high transaction throughput allowing for higher transactional efficiency and scalability of the network.
- Flexibility. The nature of the blockchain allows the network to charge transaction fees in both XWC and WAMP payments. This allows holders of the token and WAMP to trade without bothering about transactional fees. The ratio of the transactional fees is not static but is dependent on market price.
- Network participants. The consensus mechanism of the protocol defines the role of 4 participants in the network: Citizen - an average user of the blockchain is referred to as a Citizen. However, a Citizen can upgrade to becoming a "Candidate" once they hold a certain number of XWC. Miner - the producer and the manager of the community that usually validates transactions and block generation. Wallfacer - the asset manager and the community administrator in the ecosystem. The main responsibility of the Wallfacer is to manage deposited assets. Essentially, they are also miners in decentralised pools. Swordholder - in addition to the functions of a Wallfacer, the Swordholder is also responsible for the price feed of the WhiteCoin chain.
Coins similar to Whitecoin (XWC)
Whitecoin (XWC) in news
Privacy or policy? Why Facebook's crypto wallet Novi is facing resistance
Here’s Why 1Inch Token Surged Over 100% in 24-Hours
Lumenswap Launches Lottery Model on Stellar, How the People Will Have A Real Chance To Win Great Rewards
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including Whitecoin, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of XWC is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the Whitecoin or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
How to stake Tron
Find out how to stake your TRX tokens and how Tron’s delegated proof-of-stake consensus mechanism works.
How to make NFTs
Find out all you need to create your own NFTs – the new application of blockchain technology that enables digital ownership of assets.
How to buy Illuvium (ILV) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Illuvium (ILV) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Socios.com review and guide
Socios.com is a sporting app that uses blockchain technology to bring fans closer to their preferred football clubs
How to stake and earn Tezos (XTZ)
Find out how to leverage XTZ token holdings to earn interest. Stake in the Tezos blockchain or provide liquidity to a DeFi protocol.
How to buy dYdX (DYDX) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the dYdX (DYDX) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Columbus-5 Terra upgrade: LUNA’s deflationary moment explained
On September 30, Terra mainnet upgrade Columbus-5 is set to bring a new wave of functionality and investment to Terra and Cosmos.
How to buy Monsta Infinite (MONI) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Monsta Infinite (MONI) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
SuperRare Review and Guide
True to its name, SuperRare is an NFT marketplace that focuses on crypto art tokenized on the Ethereum blockchain. The result is part marketplace and part social network for the artistic side of the NFT community.
What is Rarible? Review and guide
Buy and sell unique digital assets on the largest NFT marketplace in the crypto space.
Ask an Expert