Finder makes money from featured partners, but editorial opinions are our own. Advertiser Disclosure
How to buy WaykiChain (WICC)
Learn how to buy WaykiChain (WICC) in our step-by-step guide.
You can buy WaykiChain (WICC) on a cryptocurrency exchange like Paybis. These specialized marketplaces allow you to buy and sell cryptocurrencies, and work similar to stock trading platforms. WaykiChain is a third-generation public blockchain that aims to create an unbiased ecosystem for people across the world. Here's how to buy WaykiChain.
How to buy WaykiChain in 4 easy steps
The whole process can take as little as 15 minutes and all you'll need is a smartphone or computer, an internet connection, photo identification and a means of payment.
Compare crypto exchanges
The easiest way to buy WaykiChain is from a cryptocurrency exchange. Comparing in the table below lets you find one with the features you want such as low fees, ease of use or 24-hour customer support.
Create an account
To create an account on an exchange, you will need to verify your email address and identity. Have some photo ID and your phone ready.
Make a deposit
Once verified, you can deposit $ using the payment method that best suits you – bank transfer, debit card, neteller and credit or debit card payments are widely accepted.
You can now exchange your funds for WaykiChain. On easier-to-use exchanges, this is as simple as entering the amount you want to purchase and clicking buy. If you like, you can now withdraw your WaykiChain to your personal wallet.
Where to buy WaykiChain
Find an exchange to buy, sell and trade WICC by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
How do I find the best places to buy WaykiChain?
Cryptocurrency exchanges offer similar services, but differ in a few key ways – mainly fees, the range of cryptos available and payment methods. You can use our table to compare the features of popular cryptocurrency exchanges available in the US to help you choose the one that's right for you.
Some other factors you may want to consider are customer support, user reviews, ease of use and whether or not the exchange is registered with a local regulator. This information can be found by clicking on the exchange name in the table which will take you to its review page.
What will I need to buy WaykiChain?
To create an account on any cryptocurrency exchange you will need an email address. Some exchanges may also ask for a phone number and photo ID, so it's a good idea to have those ready.
An increasing number of cryptocurrency exchanges will ask to verify your identity before you can deposit funds and start trading WaykiChain.
- This process is known as Know Your Customer (KYC) and usually requires photo ID and a webcam or smartphone. You may also need to prove your address by uploading a copy of a recent bank statement or utility bill.
- Some exchanges allow you to deposit and trade cryptocurrencies without passing KYC, but they will not allow you to transfer local currency from your bank account. So if you are planning on purchasing WICC with your local currency then you will need to pass KYC.
- Once you have verified your identity, it is a good idea to enable 2-factor authentication (2FA) before depositing any funds. This will increase the security of your account and help keep your funds safe.
Where can I buy WaykiChain with a credit or debit card?
Once you've created an account, you will need to deposit funds to buy WICC with. You can either deposit local currency from a bank account or credit card, or transfer cryptocurrency from another exchange or wallet. Here are popular deposit methods to buy WICC on the following exchanges:
- Bank account: Transfers from local bank accounts are usually free, but you will need to double-check this with the exchange you choose – this information can be found in our table by clicking on 'view details'.
- Credit or debit card: Linking a card to your account is another convenient way to top up your account, but be aware that it usually attracts an additional fee. An advantage, though, is that you can use a card to make instant purchases or set up a recurring purchase.
- Cryptocurrency: You can usually purchase WICC by trading it for another cryptocurrency like Bitcoin or a stablecoin. This varies between exchanges though, so you will need to search for WICC on the spot market to see what cryptocurrencies it can be traded for.
What is the easiest way to buy WaykiChain?
The easiest way to buy WICC is by placing an 'instant buy' order to purchase it for a fixed price but not all crypto exchanges offer this feature.
Alternatively, you can open a trade on the spot market which allows you to set your own price – this is the most common way to purchase cryptocurrency. Using the instant buy feature is straightforward but typically more expensive than using the spot market.
Before buying WICC, you may want to check the market conditions. To help you decide if now is the right time to buy, you can take a look at our Analysis tools to get an idea of how the price of WaykiChain has been performing recently.
Best WaykiChain wallets to store your WICC
You can keep your WICC on the exchange you purchased it on, or move it to a personal wallet:
- Some people like to use their own wallets to guarantee total ownership over their assets, or to use them with other applications like DeFi services.
- Hardware wallets are typically considered to be the safest type of cryptocurrency wallet, as they use a physical device to enhance security in a number of ways. You can learn more about wallets and compare them with our comprehensive guide.
Is WaykiChain a good investment?Due to the volatile and risky nature of cryptocurrencies as an asset class, it is essential to do thorough research before investing. Here are the key aspects you should be aware of before adding WICC to your investment portfolio:
- Consensus mechanism. The network uses a combination of Delegated Proof of Stake (DPoS) and Practical Byzantine Fault Tolerance (PBFT) consensus algorithm to create a balance between overall performance and consensus efficiency. There are a total of 11 supernodes that secure and validate the network. These are selected through a voting process. The protocol claims to average over 3,300 transactions per second (tps) and claims a peak of over 7,800. A new block in the network is created every 3 seconds.
- 3-token economy model. The network has the world’s first 3-token economy model where the bottom layer of the network is composed of the WICC asset, the stablecoin, WUSD and the governance token, WGRT. WUSD is used for the purpose of payments, token acceptance and asset valuation. WGRT is used for all governance mechanisms in the protocol and acts as a regulator in the system.
- Supply. There is no cap on the maximum supply of WICC coins. The current circulating supply is 210 million.
- Allocation. Out of the 210 million circulating tokens, 60% was allocated to public sale to guarantee sufficient liquidity. Out of the remaining 40%, 15% is reserved for the development team, operation team and the early investors, 15% is kept for strategic planning and 10% is allocated for private investors.
- Ecosystem participants. There are various categories of participants within the network that investors should become familiar with. These pre-defined roles are called price feeder, pledgor, governor, liquidator and underwriter.
Additional information about WaykiChain can be found using our WICC analysis tools.
Today's WaykiChain price versus ATH
Compare today's price of WaykiChain ($0.070122 USD) against its all-time-high price of $2022-06-13T23:40:35.218Z USD on 01 January 1970. The closer the bar is to 100%, the closer WICC is to reaching its ATH again.
ATH date: June 13, 2022
WaykiChain ATH: $2.83
How to trade, convert or sell WaykiChainYou can convert or sell your WICC with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have WICC on.
- If you store your WaykiChain in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to convert or sell it on.
- Choose Sell or Convert and place a sell order.
- Choose the amount of WICC you'd like to convert or sell.
- Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of WaykiChain.
- Complete your transaction and move your WICC to a wallet for storage.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including WaykiChain, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of WICC is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the WaykiChain or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
EthereumPoW (ETHW) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy EthereumPoW, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on ETHW.
Coinbase Wrapped Staked ETH (CBETH) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Coinbase Wrapped Staked ETH, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on CBETH.
How to buy EthereumPoW (ETHW)
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy EthereumPoW, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (ETHW).
How to buy Coinbase Wrapped Staked ETH (CBETH)
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Coinbase Wrapped Staked ETH, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (CBETH).
How to buy Optimism (OP)
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Optimism, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on OP.
How to buy Efinity (EFI)
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Efinity, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on EFI.
How to buy Threshold Network (T)
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Threshold Network, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on T.
How to buy UltraSafe (ULTRA)
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy UltraSafe, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on ULTRA.
How to buy Stargate Finance (STG)
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Stargate Finance, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on STG.
How to buy Step App (FITFI)
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Step App, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on FITFI.
Ask an Expert