Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
How to buy VeThor Token (VTHO)
A beginner's guide to buying and selling VTHO in the US.
How to buy VeThor Token
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying VeThor Token.
- Open an account on an exchange that supports VTHO. Most exchanges require an email address, phone number and proof of ID to register.
- Deposit funds into your account. Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy VeThor Token.
- Buy VeThor Token. Complete your VeThor Token purchase and then find the best wallet to store VTHO.
What is VeThor Token?
VeChainThor is a public blockchain designed for business use. Originally launched in 2015 as VeChain, this blockchain-as-a-service platform was initially based on the Ethereum network but launched its own mainnet in 2018. Developed with an aim of solving real-world economic problems, VeChainThor has been used by enterprises to manage their supply chains, track inventory, prevent the counterfeiting of goods and more.
The VeChainThor platform runs on what is referred to as a dual-token system. The first token is known as VeChain Token (VET) and is used to store and transfer value. VET can also be used to generate the network’s second token, VeThor Token (VTHO). VTHO provides the “gas” for transactions on the VeChainThor blockchain and is used to pay transaction fees.
VeThor Token (VTHO) is the 147th largest cryptocurrency in the world by market cap, valued at $554,408,250. The current price of VeThor Token is $0.016, which is -0.572% lower than yesterday. Prices have ranged between $0.016 and $0.015 over the past 24 hours. All prices are listed in US dollars and accurate as of May 11, 2021 10:05 UTC.
Where to buy VeThor TokenFind an exchange to buy, sell and trade VTHO by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
VeThor Token coin priceUse our graph to track the performance of VTHO over time.
VeThor Token at a glance
|All time high||US$0.047|
|All time high date||August 29, 2018|
VeThor Token price performance over time!
How to sell VeThor Token
You can cash out your VTHO with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have VTHO on.
If you store your VeThor Token in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of VTHO you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of VeThor Token.
What to consider when buying VeThor Token
Cryptocurrencies are complicated and volatile assets, so buying any cryptocurrency comes with a high level of risk attached. Make sure you understand those risks and that you carefully research any coin or token before you buy.
Some of the factors you may like to consider before buying VTHO include:
- White paper. To find out more about the VeChainThor blockchain and how it works, check out the project’s white paper.
- Partnerships. VeChainThor has announced partnerships with a range of major business names over the years, including companies like PriceWaterhouseCoopers and DNV GL. It’s worth researching the details of these partnerships to work out what sort of impact they could potentially have on the real-world adoption of VeChainThor technology.
- Supply. VTHO has a maximum supply of 86,712,634,466 tokens. According to CoinMarketCap at time of writing (April 2021), 74% of the total supply of tokens were in circulation.
- Dual-token system. Unlike many other cryptocurrency projects, VeChainThor uses a dual-token system. It’s important to understand the utility of each of these tokens and how they interact with one another.
Ask an Expert