Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
How to buy UTRUST (UTK)
A beginner's guide to buying and selling UTK in the US.
How to buy UTRUST
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying UTRUST.
- Open an account on an exchange that supports UTK. Most exchanges require an email address, phone number and proof of ID to register.
- Deposit funds into your account. Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy UTRUST.
- Buy UTRUST. Complete your UTRUST purchase and then find the best wallet to store UTK.
UTRUST (UTK) is the 207th largest cryptocurrency in the world by market cap, valued at $326,780,815. The current price of UTRUST is $0.726, which is 0.047% lower than yesterday. Prices have ranged between $0.781 and $0.669 over the past 24 hours. All prices are listed in US dollars and accurate as of May 11, 2021 10:05 UTC.
Where to buy UTRUSTFind an exchange to buy, sell and trade UTK by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
UTRUST coin priceUse our graph to track the performance of UTK over time.
UTRUST at a glance
|Total UTK supply||500,000,000|
UTRUST price performance over time!
How to sell UTRUST
You can cash out your UTK with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have UTK on.
If you store your UTRUST in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of UTK you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of UTRUST.
Ask an Expert