Finder makes money from featured partners, but editorial opinions are our own. Advertiser Disclosure
How to buy Utrust (UTK) in the US
Learn how to buy Utrust (UTK) easily by following a step-by-step guide and comparing 10+ crypto exchanges.
How to buy Utrust
1. Compare crypto exchanges
The easiest way to buy Utrust is from a cryptocurrency exchange. Comparing in the table below lets you find one with the features you want such as low fees, ease of use or 24-hour customer support.
2. Create an account
To create an account on an exchange you will need to verify your email address and identity. Have some photo ID and your phone ready.
3. Make a deposit
Once verified, you can deposit $ using the payment method that best suits you – cryptocurrency, advcash, swift and wire transfer payments are all widely accepted.
4. Buy Utrust
You can now exchange your funds for Utrust. On easier-to-use exchanges, this is as easy as entering the amount you want to purchase and clicking buy. If you like you can now withdraw your Utrust to your personal wallet.
Where to buy Utrust
Find an exchange to buy, sell and trade UTK by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
Steps on how to buy Utrust
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying Utrust.
- Compare cryptocurrency exchanges that supports UTK.
Cryptocurrency exchanges differ by fees, security and payment methods, so you'll need to research which is the right fit for you. As a beginner, you don't need a big range of features, and you can always change exchanges later.
- Create an account on an exchange.
You can sign up for an account by selecting the Go to site button. This will take you to the account creation page, where you can fill in your details, starting with your name and email address..
- Deposit funds into your account.
Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy Utrust.
- Buy Utrust.
Complete your Utrust purchase and then find the best wallet to store UTK.
What to consider when buying UtrustInvesting in any cryptocurrency should not be taken lightly due to price volatility. Due diligence on both the platform and tokenomics should always be completed. Here are some things to consider for UTrust:
- Efficient crypto to fiat transactions. UTrust seeks to help provide users with a crypto-to-fiat gateway that’s not only efficient and affordable, but — thanks to the power of blockchain — doesn’t suffer from issues relating to chargebacks, since each and every transaction is duly noted on a decentralized ledger.
- Insured transactions. Thanks to its buyer protection system, UTrust is able to provide its users with a full monetary insurance package for all of their transactions. Not only that, this platform’s processing charges are quite low when compared with traditional payment rails.
- Fixed token supply. In all, there will only ever be 500 million UTK that will be minted. Not only that, the protocol routinely burns some UTK tokens to make the ecosystem’s supply model deflationary in nature.
- Solid backing team. The platform has at its helm CEO Sanja Kon, a fintech expert who is also a former executive for many mainstream firms such as eBay and PayPal. Similarly, UTrust cofounder Filipe Castro is also the chief compliance officer for crypto fintech startup HOLD.
- Cheaper alternative. While UTrust charges a flat 1% processing charge to cover for any commissions and conversion fees, traditional payment gateways like PayPal and SWIFT can levy a fee of anywhere between 4% to 10% per transaction. Efficient crypto to fiat transactions. UTrust seeks to help provide users with a crypto-to-fiat gateway that’s not only efficient and affordable, but — thanks to the power of blockchain — doesn’t suffer from issues relating to chargebacks, since each and every transaction is duly noted on a decentralized ledger.
How to sell Utrust
You can cash out your UTK with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have UTK on.
If you store your Utrust in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of UTK you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Utrust.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including Utrust, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of UTK is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the Utrust or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
How to buy Pendle (PENDLE) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Pendle (PENDLE) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Huobi Global Futures: How to trade BTC and ETH
Learn everything there is to know about Huobi futures and trading cryptos with leverage.
Maker (MKR) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Maker and how the token will perform in the future.
ZenGo wallet review
ZenGo is an innovative mobile crypto wallet that allows users to retain custody while offering easy access.
How to stake and earn Kusama (KSM)
Staking is the process of locking up KSM tokens in a wallet to earn rewards. Read on to find out how and where you can stake KSM tokens.
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide explores the different ways of buying Shiba Inu on a cryptocurrency exchange as well as where you should store your cryptocurrency.
Best Shiba Inu (SHIB) wallets
Shiba Inu (SHIB) is an ERC20 token that can be stored in any Ethereum wallet. Pick a SHIB wallet for long-term storage, short-term trading, or both.
How to buy Hempcoin (THC) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Hempcoin (THC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy The ChampCoin (TCC) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the The (ChampCoin) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy SpankChain (SPANK) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the SpankChain (SPANK) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert