Finder makes money from featured partners, but editorial opinions are our own. Advertiser Disclosure
How to buy Unibright (UBT)
Learn how to buy Unibright (UBT) easily by following a step-by-step guide and comparing 10+ crypto exchanges.
Where to buy Unibright
It looks like UBT may not be available to purchase on an exchange in the US.
You can still purchase UBT by using a decentralized exchange (DEX) instead. Decentralized exchanges are web applications that run on blockchains like Ethereum and allow users to trade any asset directly with one another.
Decentralized exchanges (DEX) are unregulated and run using autonomous pieces of code known as smart contracts. To use a DEX you must interact with the blockchain directly, which is not recommended for novice users. Please learn about decentralized exchanges first if you're unfamiliar.
How to purchase UBT using a decentralized exchange.
- Find UBT on a decentralized exchange and make sure Unibright can be traded for ETH which is the native asset of Ethereum. Popular DEXs include Uniswap, SushiSwap and 1INCH.
- Buy ETH to trade for UBT using an exchange like Gemini. You will need to purchase enough ETH to swap for UBT as well as ETH to pay for transaction fees on the Ethereum network (known as gas). You can use a service like Etherscan to get an idea of how much gas fees currently cost.
- Transfer the ETH into a web 3.0 wallet like MetaMask to connect to the DEX.
- Trade ETH for UBT on the DEX of your choice, following the instructions on screen. Make sure to leave enough ETH in your wallet to pay for gas.
- Wait for the transaction to finalize and the UBT tokens will arrive in your wallet.
- You may now keep the tokens in your web 3.0 wallet or transfer them somewhere more secure like a hardware wallet.
You can follow the same process when you want to sell your tokens, or come back to this page to see if they can now be traded on an exchange in the US.
What to consider when buying UnibrightBuying altcoins (cryptocurrencies other than Bitcoin) carries significant risks and benefits. It’s important to understand how UBT works and what the key risks are before investing:
- Supply. The maximum supply of UBT is capped at 150 million, with 140 million already in circulation. It’s noteworthy the Unibright team does not hold any tokens.
- Mining. Unlike Bitcoin users cannot mine UBT tokens.
- Purpose. UBT is a utility token, meaning it is the voucher needed to use the Unibright platform. It is designed so that companies can use the Unibright framework only if they buy it from those who hold tokens and are willing to sell them.
- Uses. There are many use cases for UBT tokens. They can be used to register smart contract deployed on the Unibright platform
- to connect Unibright-compliant smart contracts
- to pay for services offered by Freequity (Unibright’s tokenisation product)
- and to access Unibright’s blockchain consulting workshops.
- UBT deposited with the platform. All of the UBT tokens are deposited in wallets in the care of professional custodians. Half of them are used to provide liquidity to the integration gas service, while the other half is locked to serve new customers if there are no UBT tokens available in the open market.
How to sell Unibright
You can cash out your UBT with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have UBT on.
If you store your Unibright in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of UBT you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Unibright.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including Unibright, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of UBT is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the Unibright or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
How to buy Pendle (PENDLE)
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Pendle (PENDLE) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Huobi Global Futures: How to trade BTC and ETH
Learn everything there is to know about Huobi futures and trading cryptos with leverage.
Maker (MKR) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Maker and how the token will perform in the future.
ZenGo wallet review
ZenGo is an innovative mobile crypto wallet that allows users to retain custody while offering easy access.
How to stake and earn Kusama (KSM)
Staking is the process of locking up KSM tokens in a wallet to earn rewards. Read on to find out how and where you can stake KSM tokens.
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide explores the different ways of buying Shiba Inu on a cryptocurrency exchange as well as where you should store your cryptocurrency.
Best Shiba Inu (SHIB) wallets
Shiba Inu (SHIB) is an ERC20 token that can be stored in any Ethereum wallet. Pick a SHIB wallet for long-term storage, short-term trading, or both.
How to buy Hempcoin (THC)
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Hempcoin (THC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy The ChampCoin (TCC)
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the The (ChampCoin) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy SpankChain (SPANK)
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the SpankChain (SPANK) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert