Finder makes money from featured partners, but editorial opinions are our own. Advertiser Disclosure
How to buy Tribe (TRIBE) in the US
Learn how to buy Tribe (TRIBE) easily by following a step-by-step guide and comparing 10+ crypto exchanges.
How to buy Tribe
1. Compare crypto exchanges
The easiest way to buy Tribe is from a cryptocurrency exchange. Comparing in the table below lets you find one with the features you want such as low fees, ease of use or 24-hour customer support.
2. Create an account
To create an account on an exchange you will need to verify your email address and identity. Have some photo ID and your phone ready.
3. Make a deposit
Once verified, you can deposit $ using the payment method that best suits you – cryptocurrency, paypal, wire transfer and credit or debit card payments are all widely accepted.
4. Buy Tribe
You can now exchange your funds for Tribe. On easier-to-use exchanges, this is as easy as entering the amount you want to purchase and clicking buy. If you like you can now withdraw your Tribe to your personal wallet.
Where to buy Tribe
Find an exchange to buy, sell and trade TRIBE by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
Steps on how to buy Tribe
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying Tribe.
- Compare cryptocurrency exchanges that supports TRIBE.
Cryptocurrency exchanges differ by fees, security and payment methods, so you'll need to research which is the right fit for you. As a beginner, you don't need a big range of features, and you can always change exchanges later.
- Create an account on an exchange.
You can sign up for an account by selecting the Go to site button. This will take you to the account creation page, where you can fill in your details, starting with your name and email address..
- Deposit funds into your account.
Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy Tribe.
- Buy Tribe.
Complete your Tribe purchase and then find the best wallet to store TRIBE.
What to consider when buying TribeBefore investing in cryptocurrencies, it’s a good tactic to thoroughly evaluate the purpose and execution of the token and network in order to understand the risk profile
- Instability. After the failures of the launch, the protocol’s future is, at best, in serious doubt. The entire purpose of stablecoins is to reflect the value of a reserve asset stably. Yet despite generous VC backing, Fei took more than a month to even come close to consistently meeting this target value. This is due to the failings of a complex algorithmic mechanism that unintentionally drove the FEI token further away from its intended stable price. You have other options, so think carefully if this is a project you want a say in the governance of.
- Token distribution. 10% of the total Tribe tokens minted have been set aside for staking rewards. That said, given the highly compromised start of the project, how bountiful these will be is a matter of some debate.
- Project development. In spite of Fei’s failings, it is still early days. There is no denying the sophistication of the protocol, its ambition, or its innovative take on some real problems. There has been real buy-in on the project from serious players, so it may be too early to write it off entirely. There is just no way to be sure.
How to sell Tribe
You can cash out your TRIBE with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have TRIBE on.
If you store your Tribe in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of TRIBE you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Tribe.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including Tribe, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of TRIBE is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the Tribe or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
How to buy Pendle (PENDLE) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Pendle (PENDLE) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Huobi Global Futures: How to trade BTC and ETH
Learn everything there is to know about Huobi futures and trading cryptos with leverage.
Maker (MKR) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Maker and how the token will perform in the future.
ZenGo wallet review
ZenGo is an innovative mobile crypto wallet that allows users to retain custody while offering easy access.
How to stake and earn Kusama (KSM)
Staking is the process of locking up KSM tokens in a wallet to earn rewards. Read on to find out how and where you can stake KSM tokens.
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide explores the different ways of buying Shiba Inu on a cryptocurrency exchange as well as where you should store your cryptocurrency.
Best Shiba Inu (SHIB) wallets
Shiba Inu (SHIB) is an ERC20 token that can be stored in any Ethereum wallet. Pick a SHIB wallet for long-term storage, short-term trading, or both.
How to buy Hempcoin (THC) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Hempcoin (THC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy The ChampCoin (TCC) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the The (ChampCoin) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy SpankChain (SPANK) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the SpankChain (SPANK) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert