Finder may earn compensation from partners, but editorial opinions are our own. Advertiser Disclosure
How to buy Travala.com (AVA) in the US
A beginner's guide to buying and selling AVA in the US.
How to buy Travala.com
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying Travala.com.
- Open an account on an exchange that supports AVA.
Jump to our table to compare popular options — just remember that most exchanges require an email address, phone number and proof of ID to register.
- Deposit funds into your account.
Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy Travala.com.
- Buy Travala.com.
Complete your Travala.com purchase and then find the best wallet to store AVA.
What is Travala.com?
Founded in 2017, Travala is a blockchain-based travel booking ecosystem that enables users to browse through a total of 3,000,000+ travel listings including flight tickets, hotel bookings and adventure activities across a total of 230 countries and territories worldwide. AVA is the native token of the Travala ecosystem and is the currency that drives the platform’s customer loyalty Smart Program. The digital asset can also be used to accrue various moneyback offers, take advantage of price guarantees and participate in various referral/affiliate programs.
Travala.com (AVA) is the 339th largest cryptocurrency in the world by market cap, valued at $163,237,022. The current price of Travala.com is $3.09, which is -0.017% lower than yesterday. Prices have ranged between $3.17 and $3.06 over the past 24 hours. All prices are listed in US dollars and accurate as of October 23, 2021 06:10 UTC.
Where to buy Travala.com
Find an exchange to buy, sell and trade AVA by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
Is it a good time to buy Travala.com?
The technical analysis gauge for Travala.com displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation to buy, sell or trade. It represents a technical analysis of Travala.com based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
This chart is not advice or a guarantee of success. Rather, it gauges the real-time recommendations of three popular technical indicators based on the performance of Travala.com: moving averages, oscillators and pivots. Finder is not responsible for how AVA performs.
Travala.com at a glance
|Total AVA supply||61,383,832|
|All time high date||February 27, 2019|
|Token uses||Platform fees, platform discounts, rewards|
|Network||Binance Smart Chain|
Travala.com price performance over time
How to sell Travala.com
You can cash out your AVA with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have AVA on.
If you store your Travala.com in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of AVA you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Travala.com.
What to consider when buying Travala.comUnderstanding both the project and the purpose of the accompanying cryptocurrency token is crucial before making any investment. With regards to AVA here are a few things to consider:
- Established team. Travala is helmed by CEO Juan Otero, COO Steven Hipwell and founder Matt Luczynski. The team has extensive knowledge regarding all things blockchain with Otero previously working with industry giants such as Oracle and Booking.com. Similarly, Hipwell has experience with the online travel industry since 2010.
- Industry backing. Since its inception, the platform has garnered the attention of many mainstream players including Binance, whose payment portal can be used to facilitate various transactions — using crypto as well as fiat — within the ecosystem. Similarly, Travala is now also in a strategic partnership with Tripadvisor’s subsidiary platform Viator that allows users to scour the Internet for various tours and travel activities worldwide.
- Crypto payments. One of this platform’s main goals is to make crypto payments a living reality for investors looking to utilize their digital assets. Also, users won’t face any hidden costs when finalizing their bookings thanks to its use of a blockchain framework.
- Prominent rewards scheme. Travala’s native token offering — AVA — allows users to participate in a loyalty program that offers real-world rewards that travellers can either accumulate and redeem at a later stage, or immediately spend with the touch of a button.
- Elaborate design. The platform consists of three core operational layers that make crypto-based travel bookings a reality. These include the Travala DApp, the Travala Protocol and the Travala Consensus.
Travala.com (AVA) in news
40% of The Young Americans Feel Confident Investing in Cryptocurrencies: Bakkt Survey
Shiba Inu Price Analysis: SHIB Skyrockets 20%, Is New All-time High Incoming?
No Shiba Inu For Robinhood, CEO Discloses, As Over 1,000,000 People Sign Up For Crypto Wallet
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including Travala.com, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of AVA is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the Travala.com or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
How to stake Tron
Find out how to stake your TRX tokens and how Tron’s delegated proof-of-stake consensus mechanism works.
How to make NFTs
Find out all you need to create your own NFTs – the new application of blockchain technology that enables digital ownership of assets.
How to buy Illuvium (ILV) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Illuvium (ILV) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Socios.com review and guide
Socios.com is a sporting app that uses blockchain technology to bring fans closer to their preferred football clubs
How to stake and earn Tezos (XTZ)
Find out how to leverage XTZ token holdings to earn interest. Stake in the Tezos blockchain or provide liquidity to a DeFi protocol.
How to buy dYdX (DYDX) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the dYdX (DYDX) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Columbus-5 Terra upgrade: LUNA’s deflationary moment explained
On September 30, Terra mainnet upgrade Columbus-5 is set to bring a new wave of functionality and investment to Terra and Cosmos.
How to buy Monsta Infinite (MONI) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Monsta Infinite (MONI) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
SuperRare Review and Guide
True to its name, SuperRare is an NFT marketplace that focuses on crypto art tokenized on the Ethereum blockchain. The result is part marketplace and part social network for the artistic side of the NFT community.
What is Rarible? Review and guide
Buy and sell unique digital assets on the largest NFT marketplace in the crypto space.
Ask an Expert