Finder makes money from featured partners, but editorial opinions are our own. Advertiser Disclosure
How to buy Tokocrypto (TKO)
Learn how to buy Tokocrypto (TKO) in our step-by-step guide.
Where to buy Tokocrypto
It looks like TKO may not be available to purchase on an exchange in the US.
You can still purchase TKO by using a decentralized exchange (DEX) instead. decentralized exchanges are web applications that run on blockchains like Binance Smart Chain (BSC) and allow users to trade any asset directly with one another.
Decentralized exchanges (DEX) are unregulated and run using autonomous pieces of code known as smart contracts. To use a DEX you must interact with the blockchain directly, which is not recommended for novice users. Please learn about decentralized exchanges first if you're unfamiliar.
How to purchase TKO using a decentralized exchange.
- Find TKO on a decentralized exchange and make sure Tokocrypto can be traded for BNB which is the native asset of Binance. The most popular DEX on Binance Smart Chain is PancakeSwap.
- Buy BNB to trade for TKO using an exchange like Crypto.com. You will need to purchase enough BNB to swap for TKO as well as BNB to pay for transaction fees (known as gas) on the BSC network, which usually costs less than a dollar.
- Transfer the BNB into a a web 3.0 wallet like MetaMask to connect to the DEX.
- Trade BNB for TKO on PancakeSwap, following the instructions on screen. Make sure to leave enough BNB in your wallet to pay for gas.
- Wait for the transaction to finalize and the TKO tokens will arrive in your wallet.
- You may now keep the tokens in your web 3.0 wallet or transfer them somewhere more secure like a hardware wallet.
You can follow the same process when you want to sell your tokens, or come back to this page to see if they can now be traded on an exchange in the US.
Best Tokocrypto wallets to store your TKO
You can keep your TKO on the exchange you purchased it on, or move it to a personal wallet:
- Some people like to use their own wallets to guarantee total ownership over their assets, or to use them with other applications like DeFi services.
- Hardware wallets are typically considered to be the safest type of cryptocurrency wallet, as they use a physical device to enhance security in a number of ways. You can learn more about wallets and compare them with our comprehensive guide.
Is Tokocrypto a good investment?Tokocrypto relies on an unusual model; there aren't too many tokens native to an exchange. By connecting Binance's own blockchain to one of the world's most active crypto communities, the company hopes to tap a market with major room for growth.
- NFT potential. With its own TKO NFT Arcade, the Tokocrypto exchange hopes to become Indonesia's biggest NFT marketplace and a global player in the NFT market.
- CeFi and DeFi together. TKO combines old and new methods of making investors' money work for them. Users can invest, save and earn interest on their tokens after the manner of traditional CeFi services. The token can also be staked like a typical cryptocurrency, and can be loaned as with other DeFi tokens. This flexibility ties in to the educational aspect of the exchange – investors can use TKO within the CeFi and DeFi worlds and gain experience along the way. It remains to be seen whether users will be drawn to TKO's flexibility, or instead opt for tokens focused on one model or the other.
- Real-world and digital positioning. Since its founding in 2018, the Tokocrypto exchange has been Indonesia's fastest-growing exchange. The TKO token uses the Binance Smart Chain, and part of the ICO for TKO was held on Binance – the world's largest cryptocurrency exchange. Investors in TKO hope to take advantage of a token with great growth potential with real-world and digital support.
- Short track record. TKO's Binance-based ICO was held in March 2021. As of this writing, less than a quarter of available tokens were in circulation. As liquidity increases, the token price could vary widely – though not without risk.
Additional information about Tokocrypto can be found using our TKO analysis tools.
Today's Tokocrypto price versus ATH
Compare today's price of Tokocrypto ($0.274245 USD) against its all-time-high price of $4.91 USD on 03 May 2021. The closer the bar is to 100%, the closer TKO is to reaching its ATH again.
ATH date: May 03, 2021
Tokocrypto ATH: $4.91
How to trade, convert or sell TokocryptoYou can convert or sell your TKO with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have TKO on.
- If you store your Tokocrypto in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to convert or sell it on.
- Choose Sell or Convert and place a sell order.
- Choose the amount of TKO you'd like to convert or sell.
- Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Tokocrypto.
- Complete your transaction and move your TKO to a wallet for storage.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including Tokocrypto, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of TKO is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the Tokocrypto or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
How to buy Terra Luna Classic (LUNC)
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Terra Luna Classic, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (LUNC).
Terra Luna Classic (LUNC) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Terra Luna Classic, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on LUNC.
Terra (LUNA) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Terra and how the token will perform in the future.
Wrapped Terra Classic (LUNC) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Wrapped Terra Classic and how the token will perform in the future.
tBTC (TBTC) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on tBTC and how the token will perform in the future.
Shping (SHPING) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Shping and how the token will perform in the future.
Orca (ORCA) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Orca and how the token will perform in the future.
Pawtocol (UPI) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Pawtocol and how the token will perform in the future.
Measurable Data (MDT) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Measurable Data and how the token will perform in the future.
Moss Carbon Credit (MCO2) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Moss Carbon Credit and how the token will perform in the future.
Ask an Expert