Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
How to buy Tokenlon (LON)
A beginner's guide to buying and selling LON in the US.
How to buy Tokenlon
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying Tokenlon.
- Open an account on an exchange that supports LON.
Most exchanges require an email address, phone number and proof of ID to register.
- Deposit funds into your account.
Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy Tokenlon.
- Buy Tokenlon.
Complete your Tokenlon purchase and then find the best wallet to store LON.
What is Tokenlon?
Tokenlon Instant Exchange is a decentralised cryptocurrency exchange based on blockchain technology. It provides real time quotes which means users can get satisfactory trading pair prices. Tokenlon is an instant exchange meaning during the exchange process, the token will not leave your cryptocurrency wallet and the exchange will be completed in the blockchain through the smart contract.
LON is a utility token issued by Tokenlon and is used to encourage participation and expansion in the Tokenlon system. There are two main benefits for being LON token holders. First, by holding LON users can get fee discounts based on the number of tokens held. Currently, Tokenlon users pay a standard 0.30% fee for most transactions. Second, LON holders can participate in the governance of tokenlon. They can initiate Tokenlon Improvement Proposal (TIP), determine the use of the treasury, fee parameters, buyback parameters and other product features.
Tokenlon (LON) is the 304th largest cryptocurrency in the world by market cap, valued at $142,280,317. The current price of Tokenlon is $6.180, which is 2.567% higher than yesterday. Prices have ranged between $6.220 and $5.850 over the past 24 hours. All prices are listed in US dollars and accurate as of April 22, 2021 03:04 UTC.
Where to buy Tokenlon
Unfortunately at this time no major exchanges offer Tokenlon. However, you may be able to purchase LON with another cryptocurrency, just be sure you're following all legal restrictions and requirements.
Instead of buying Tokenlon, consider buying a different cryptocurrency after comparing popular exchanges.
Tokenlon coin priceUse our graph to track the performance of LON over time.
Tokenlon at a glance
|Total LON supply||110,204,866|
|All time high||US$9.810|
Tokenlon price performance over time
How to sell Tokenlon
You can cash out your LON with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have LON on.
If you store your Tokenlon in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of LON you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Tokenlon.
What to consider when buying TokenlonBefore investing in Tokenlon, here are some of the factors to consider:
- Supply. The maximum supply of coins will have an impact on the price because increased supply of coins can erode value of the token. LON’s maximum supply is capped at 200 million and 130 million of them is allocated to the community. According to the Tokenlon “lightpaper” the 130 million LON will be distributed in two phrases, while the 70 million LON that belong to Tokenlon’s team, other stakeholders and the development reserve will be released over two years.
- Trade fee discount. As a LON holder one of the main benefits is that you are entitled to a trading fee discount of up to 66%. For example, if you’re not a LON holder you will be paying a trade fee of 0.30% whereas as a 5000 LON holder you only pay 0.20%.
- Buyback. Net fees collected by Tokenlon are used to buy back LON, which is then turned to the treasury and staking reward pool. Until LON reaches the maximum capacity, each buyback is designed to trigger the mining of more LON which are then distributed to mining participants.
- Staking. As a LON holder you will be able to access fee discounts and governance rights by participating in the staking (locking away your LON rewards).
Ask an Expert