Finder makes money from featured partners, but editorial opinions are our own. Advertiser Disclosure
How to buy The Transfer Token (TTT) in the US
Learn how to buy The Transfer Token (TTT) easily by following a step-by-step guide and comparing 10+ crypto exchanges.
How to buy The Transfer Token
1. Compare crypto exchanges
The easiest way to buy The Transfer Token is from a cryptocurrency exchange. Comparing in the table below lets you find one with the features you want such as low fees, ease of use or 24-hour customer support.
2. Create an account
To create an account on an exchange you will need to verify your email address and identity. Have some photo ID and your phone ready.
3. Make a deposit
Once verified, you can deposit $ using the payment method that best suits you – cryptocurrency, , and payments are all widely accepted.
4. Buy The Transfer Token
You can now exchange your funds for The Transfer Token. On easier-to-use exchanges, this is as easy as entering the amount you want to purchase and clicking buy. If you like you can now withdraw your The Transfer Token to your personal wallet.
Where to buy The Transfer Token
Find an exchange to buy, sell and trade TTT by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
Steps on how to buy The Transfer Token
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying The Transfer Token.
- Compare cryptocurrency exchanges that supports TTT.
Cryptocurrency exchanges differ by fees, security and payment methods, so you'll need to research which is the right fit for you. As a beginner, you don't need a big range of features, and you can always change exchanges later.
- Create an account on an exchange.
You can sign up for an account by selecting the Go to site button. This will take you to the account creation page, where you can fill in your details, starting with your name and email address..
- Deposit funds into your account.
Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy The Transfer Token.
- Buy The Transfer Token.
Complete your The Transfer Token purchase and then find the best wallet to store TTT.
What to consider when buying The Transfer TokenBefore investing in a cryptocurrency, it's important to consider all aspects of the token and the associated platform. Here are a few factors to think about before buying TTT:
- Real-world utility: As a result of rapid globalisation, more people require cross-border payments. Transfer Token tackles the problems associated with traditional cross-border payments and facilitates transactions that are seamless in comparison to conventional methods such as SWIFT and PayPal. The token has an instant use-case in the modern world.
- Accessibility: At the time of writing, the Eternal Wallet application is only available within The Philippines and Vietnam. The app still needs to be tested by the global population. It has not yet stood the test of wider adoption.
- Incentivised framework: According to Crypto.com, one of the most striking features of the TTT ecosystem is that 50% of all fees, accrued on a daily basis on the exchange, are returned to token holders. Assets need to be held within the Eternal Wallet app. Such returns could increase the demand for the token.
- Seamless swaps: One of Eternal Wallet’s underrated features is cryptocurrency swaps that can be completed with the touch of a button. If this feature becomes popular, it could take market share from centralised and decentralised exchanges.
- Affordability: Compared to traditional payment systems that can charge between 4% and 6% on transactions, those facilitated by TTT are completed for a fraction of the cost. This should also help to encourage widespread adoption. Ultimately, the success of TTT is tied with the success of the Eternal Wallet application.
How to sell The Transfer Token
You can cash out your TTT with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have TTT on.
If you store your The Transfer Token in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of TTT you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of The Transfer Token.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including The Transfer Token, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of TTT is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the The Transfer Token or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
Vigorus (VIS) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Vigorus and how the token will perform in the future.
How to buy Pendle (PENDLE) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Pendle (PENDLE) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Huobi Global Futures: How to trade BTC and ETH
Learn everything there is to know about Huobi futures and trading cryptos with leverage.
Maker (MKR) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Maker and how the token will perform in the future.
ZenGo wallet review
ZenGo is an innovative mobile crypto wallet that allows users to retain custody while offering easy access.
How to stake and earn Kusama (KSM)
Staking is the process of locking up KSM tokens in a wallet to earn rewards. Read on to find out how and where you can stake KSM tokens.
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide explores the different ways of buying Shiba Inu on a cryptocurrency exchange as well as where you should store your cryptocurrency.
Best Shiba Inu (SHIB) wallets
Shiba Inu (SHIB) is an ERC20 token that can be stored in any Ethereum wallet. Pick a SHIB wallet for long-term storage, short-term trading, or both.
How to buy Hempcoin (THC) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Hempcoin (THC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy The ChampCoin (TCC) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the The (ChampCoin) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert