Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
How to buy Syntropy (NOIA)
A beginner's guide to buying and selling NOIA in the US.
How to buy Syntropy
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying Syntropy.
- Open an account on an exchange that supports NOIA. Most exchanges require an email address, phone number and proof of ID to register.
- Deposit funds into your account. Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy Syntropy.
- Buy Syntropy. Complete your Syntropy purchase and then find the best wallet to store NOIA.
Syntropy (NOIA) is the 230th largest cryptocurrency in the world by market cap, valued at $272,043,780. The current price of Syntropy is $0.649, which is 0.048% lower than yesterday. Prices have ranged between $0.661 and $0.572 over the past 24 hours. All prices are listed in US dollars and accurate as of May 11, 2021 08:05 UTC.
Where to buy SyntropyFind an exchange to buy, sell and trade NOIA by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
Syntropy coin priceUse our graph to track the performance of NOIA over time.
Syntropy at a glance
|Total NOIA supply||1,000,000,000|
Syntropy price performance over time!
How to sell Syntropy
You can cash out your NOIA with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have NOIA on.
If you store your Syntropy in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of NOIA you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Syntropy.
Ask an Expert