Finder makes money from featured partners, but editorial opinions are our own. Advertiser Disclosure
How to buy SUN (SUN) in the US
Learn how to buy SUN (SUN) easily by following a step-by-step guide and comparing 10+ crypto exchanges.
How to buy SUN
1. Compare crypto exchanges
The easiest way to buy SUN is from a cryptocurrency exchange. Comparing in the table below lets you find one with the features you want such as low fees, ease of use or 24-hour customer support.
2. Create an account
To create an account on an exchange you will need to verify your email address and identity. Have some photo ID and your phone ready.
3. Make a deposit
Once verified, you can deposit $ using the payment method that best suits you – cryptocurrency, paypal, wire transfer and credit or debit card payments are all widely accepted.
4. Buy SUN
You can now exchange your funds for SUN. On easier-to-use exchanges, this is as easy as entering the amount you want to purchase and clicking buy. If you like you can now withdraw your SUN to your personal wallet.
Where to buy SUN
Find an exchange to buy, sell and trade SUN by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
Steps on how to buy SUN
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying SUN.
- Compare cryptocurrency exchanges that supports SUN.
Cryptocurrency exchanges differ by fees, security and payment methods, so you'll need to research which is the right fit for you. As a beginner, you don't need a big range of features, and you can always change exchanges later.
- Create an account on an exchange.
You can sign up for an account by selecting the Go to site button. This will take you to the account creation page, where you can fill in your details, starting with your name and email address..
- Deposit funds into your account.
Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy SUN.
- Buy SUN.
Complete your SUN purchase and then find the best wallet to store SUN.
What to consider when buying SUNBefore investing in SUN, it is important to perform due diligence and understand some of the elements that may impact the coin’s price:
- Development. As of July 2021, the SUN exchange is lacking in features compared to competing DeFi platforms (such as UniSwap or Curve). There are only 4 liquidity pools available and the website design may seem underwhelming to some. How SUN.io develops its platform moving forward will be vital to the token’s performance. It is also worth remembering that the developer of SUN.io is also the developer of the Tron blockchain.
- Competition. In spite of its lack of features, SUN’s platform is still the only decentralised exchange dedicated to stablecoins that is built on the Tron blockchain. As the DeFi network is constantly expanding, it is worth following Tron development closely to see if any other DEXs appear. The success of competition may impact the price of the SUN token.
- Availability. It is not possible to buy SUN with fiat currency on most major exchanges. Instead, investors will first need to purchase USDT or TRX coins, before exchanging them for SUN tokens on a platform such as Binance, JustSwap or Huobi. The necessity of multiple trades may result in higher fees and dissuade some crypto beginners.
How to sell SUN
You can cash out your SUN with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have SUN on.
If you store your SUN in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of SUN you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of SUN.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including SUN, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of SUN is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the SUN or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
How to buy Pendle (PENDLE) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Pendle (PENDLE) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Huobi Global Futures: How to trade BTC and ETH
Learn everything there is to know about Huobi futures and trading cryptos with leverage.
Maker (MKR) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Maker and how the token will perform in the future.
ZenGo wallet review
ZenGo is an innovative mobile crypto wallet that allows users to retain custody while offering easy access.
How to stake and earn Kusama (KSM)
Staking is the process of locking up KSM tokens in a wallet to earn rewards. Read on to find out how and where you can stake KSM tokens.
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide explores the different ways of buying Shiba Inu on a cryptocurrency exchange as well as where you should store your cryptocurrency.
Best Shiba Inu (SHIB) wallets
Shiba Inu (SHIB) is an ERC20 token that can be stored in any Ethereum wallet. Pick a SHIB wallet for long-term storage, short-term trading, or both.
How to buy Hempcoin (THC) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Hempcoin (THC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy The ChampCoin (TCC) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the The (ChampCoin) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy SpankChain (SPANK) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the SpankChain (SPANK) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert