Finder may earn compensation from partners, but editorial opinions are our own. Advertiser Disclosure
How to buy Stratis (STRAX) in the US
A beginner's guide to buying and selling STRAX in the US.
How to buy Stratis
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying Stratis.
- Open an account on an exchange that supports STRAX.
Jump to our table to compare popular options — just remember that most exchanges require an email address, phone number and proof of ID to register.
- Deposit funds into your account.
Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy Stratis.
- Buy Stratis.
Complete your Stratis purchase and then find the best wallet to store STRAX.
What is Stratis?
Stratis is a blockchain-as-a-service (BaaS) platform that provides its users with a wide array of products and services that are specially designed for enterprises. Additionally, through the use of the ecosystem, it is possible for developers to deploy private sidechains, run full nodes and even develop smart contracts. The company also has on offer a number of crypto wallet solutions as well as a consultancy service. The Stratis network is powered by the STRAX token, which can be used to not only make purchases within the platform but also for smart contract governance and fee payments (for creating sidechains) as well as accruing staking rewards.
Stratis (STRAX) is the 288th largest cryptocurrency in the world by market cap, valued at $204,608,609. The current price of Stratis is $2.06, which is 2.356% higher than yesterday. Prices have ranged between $2.11 and $1.99 over the past 24 hours. All prices are listed in US dollars and accurate as of October 19, 2021 11:10 UTC.
Where to buy Stratis
Find an exchange to buy, sell and trade STRAX by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
Is it a good time to buy Stratis?
The technical analysis gauge for Stratis displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation to buy, sell or trade. It represents a technical analysis of Stratis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
This chart is not advice or a guarantee of success. Rather, it gauges the real-time recommendations of three popular technical indicators based on the performance of Stratis: moving averages, oscillators and pivots. Finder is not responsible for how STRAX performs.
Stratis at a glance
|Total STRAX supply||128,057,426|
|All time high||US$22.77|
|Notable team members||Chris Trew|
|Partnerships||C# Corner, Triad|
|Industry||Blockchain development platform|
|Token uses||Platform fees|
Stratis price performance over time
How to sell Stratis
You can cash out your STRAX with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have STRAX on.
If you store your Stratis in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of STRAX you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Stratis.
What to consider when buying StratisIf you’re thinking of buying any STRAX, some of the factors you may want to consider first include:
- Unique value proposition: Stratis’s BaaS-centric design allows users to easily test, develop and deploy their very own blockchain applications without having to deal with various issues — such as overhead costs and security concerns — that usually arise as a result of companies having to run their own networks.
- Solid industry partnerships: Since its launch, Stratis has entered into strategic business partnerships with a number of reputable industry players, such as tech giant Microsoft and market data provider and aggregator International Data Corporation as well as MediConnect among many others.
- Solid team: Stratis Group Ltd., the parent company responsible for handling Stratis’s day-to-day operations, is the brainchild of Chris Trew. He is a developer who has been working in this space for more than a decade now. Prior to his work with Stratis, he worked a number of IT roles for banking giants such as Barclays. According to C-SharpCorner, Trew has also served as a volunteer developer for projects like Blitz and The Viral Exchange.
- Compatibility: Stratis allows developers to come up with a number of novel applications, including side chains using a variety of different popular coding languages such as C#, Microsoft’s .NET framework and the Stratis API.
- Network security: The Stratis network is secured using the widely popular proof-of-stake (PoS) consensus protocol that requires node operators to stake their STRAX holdings so as to help in the block validation process.
Coins similar to Stratis (strax)
Stratis (strax) in news
How Bitcoin Grants "The Highest Degree Of Assurances" To Holders
Coinbase Becomes Exclusive Cryptocurrency Platform for NBA, WNBA, USA Basketball
Dissecting Mark Cuban's Thoughts On Bitcoin
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including Stratis, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of STRAX is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the Stratis or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
How to buy Illuvium (ILV) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Illuvium (ILV) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy dYdX (DYDX) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the dYdX (DYDX) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Columbus-5 Terra upgrade: LUNA’s deflationary moment explained
On September 30, Terra mainnet upgrade Columbus-5 is set to bring a new wave of functionality and investment to Terra and Cosmos.
How to buy Monsta Infinite (MONI) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Monsta Infinite (MONI) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
SuperRare Review and Guide
True to its name, SuperRare is an NFT marketplace that focuses on crypto art tokenized on the Ethereum blockchain. The result is part marketplace and part social network for the artistic side of the NFT community.
What is Rarible? Review and guide
Buy and sell unique digital assets on the largest NFT marketplace in the crypto space.
How to buy Quickswap (QUICK) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Quickswap (QUICK) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Bytecoin (BCN) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Bytecoin (BCN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy IRON Titanium Token (TITAN) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the IRON Titanium Token (TITAN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Sapchain (SAP) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Sapchain (SAP) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert