Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
How to buy Storj (STORJ)
A beginner's guide to buying and selling STORJ in the US.
How to buy Storj
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying Storj.
- Open an account on an exchange that supports STORJ. Jump to our table to compare popular options — just remember that most exchanges require an email address, phone number and proof of ID to register.
- Deposit funds into your account. Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy Storj.
- Buy Storj. Complete your Storj purchase and then find the best wallet to store STORJ.
Storj (STORJ) is the 225th largest cryptocurrency in the world by market cap, valued at $247,584,869. The current price of Storj is $1.720, which is -0.023% lower than yesterday. Prices have ranged between $1.830 and $1.620 over the past 24 hours. All prices are listed in US dollars and accurate as of May 14, 2021 01:05 UTC.
Where to buy StorjFind an exchange to buy, sell and trade STORJ by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
Storj coin priceUse our graph to track the performance of STORJ over time.
Storj at a glance
|Total STORJ supply||424,999,998|
Storj price performance over time!
How to sell Storj
You can cash out your STORJ with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have STORJ on.
If you store your Storj in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of STORJ you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Storj.
Ask an Expert