Finder makes money from featured partners, but editorial opinions are our own. Advertiser Disclosure
How to buy SparkPoint (SRK) in the US
Learn how to buy SparkPoint (SRK) easily by following a step-by-step guide and comparing 10+ crypto exchanges.
How to buy SparkPoint
1. Compare crypto exchanges
The easiest way to buy SparkPoint is from a cryptocurrency exchange. Comparing in the table below lets you find one with the features you want such as low fees, ease of use or 24-hour customer support.
2. Create an account
To create an account on an exchange you will need to verify your email address and identity. Have some photo ID and your phone ready.
3. Make a deposit
Once verified, you can deposit $ using the payment method that best suits you – cryptocurrency, paypal, wire transfer and credit or debit card payments are all widely accepted.
4. Buy SparkPoint
You can now exchange your funds for SparkPoint. On easier-to-use exchanges, this is as easy as entering the amount you want to purchase and clicking buy. If you like you can now withdraw your SparkPoint to your personal wallet.
Where to buy SparkPoint
Find an exchange to buy, sell and trade SRK by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
Steps on how to buy SparkPoint
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying SparkPoint.
- Compare cryptocurrency exchanges that supports SRK.
Cryptocurrency exchanges differ by fees, security and payment methods, so you'll need to research which is the right fit for you. As a beginner, you don't need a big range of features, and you can always change exchanges later.
- Create an account on an exchange.
You can sign up for an account by selecting the Go to site button. This will take you to the account creation page, where you can fill in your details, starting with your name and email address..
- Deposit funds into your account.
Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy SparkPoint.
- Buy SparkPoint.
Complete your SparkPoint purchase and then find the best wallet to store SRK.
What to consider when buying SparkPointA cryptocurrency purchase should never be taken lightly. Remember to consider all aspects of the token and the associated platform. Here are some things to consider for SRK:
- All-in-one ecosystem: SparkPoint is designed to be an all-in-one application for cryptocurrency users. By hosting all necessary applications in one place the team hopes to encourage and increase cryptocurrency adoption.
- Passive income opportunities: SparkPoint provides users with access to a referral and rewards program wherein they can accrue SRK and other tokens by participating in various bounties.
- DeFi access: The SRK token can be actively utilised within the platform’s DeFi module to access features such as liquidity staking and pool-based staking.
- Fixed supply cap: SRK has a fixed supply of tokens which is set at 20 billion. The token is also deflationary in nature. SRK tokens are regularly burned, which is consistently reducing the cryptocurrency’s total supply. This may help to increase the value of SRK depending on the burn rate.
- Solid backing team: The project is the brainchild of Andrino Agnas, a well-renowned CPA and cryptocurrency investor. Similarly, Rico Zuñiga is the company’s chief technical officer and has been around the Philippines startup industry for nearly 2 decades.
- SRK vs SFUEL: While SRK is the main utility token used across all applications it is not the only token associated with SparkPoint. SFUEL was created specifically for the SparkDeFi application. SFUEL is the governance token of SparkDeFi and allows users to vote on development decisions. The token can also be used to pay all transaction fees that take place within SparkDeFi.
How to sell SparkPoint
You can cash out your SRK with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have SRK on.
If you store your SparkPoint in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of SRK you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of SparkPoint.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including SparkPoint, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of SRK is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the SparkPoint or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
Vigorus (VIS) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Vigorus and how the token will perform in the future.
How to buy Pendle (PENDLE) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Pendle (PENDLE) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Huobi Global Futures: How to trade BTC and ETH
Learn everything there is to know about Huobi futures and trading cryptos with leverage.
Maker (MKR) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Maker and how the token will perform in the future.
ZenGo wallet review
ZenGo is an innovative mobile crypto wallet that allows users to retain custody while offering easy access.
How to stake and earn Kusama (KSM)
Staking is the process of locking up KSM tokens in a wallet to earn rewards. Read on to find out how and where you can stake KSM tokens.
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide explores the different ways of buying Shiba Inu on a cryptocurrency exchange as well as where you should store your cryptocurrency.
Best Shiba Inu (SHIB) wallets
Shiba Inu (SHIB) is an ERC20 token that can be stored in any Ethereum wallet. Pick a SHIB wallet for long-term storage, short-term trading, or both.
How to buy Hempcoin (THC) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Hempcoin (THC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy The ChampCoin (TCC) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the The (ChampCoin) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert