Finder makes money from featured partners, but editorial opinions are our own. Advertiser Disclosure
How to buy SOLVE (SOLVE) in the US
Learn how to buy SOLVE (SOLVE) easily by following a step-by-step guide and comparing 10+ crypto exchanges.
How to buy SOLVE
1. Compare crypto exchanges
The easiest way to buy SOLVE is from a cryptocurrency exchange. Comparing in the table below lets you find one with the features you want such as low fees, ease of use or 24-hour customer support.
2. Create an account
To create an account on an exchange you will need to verify your email address and identity. Have some photo ID and your phone ready.
3. Make a deposit
Once verified, you can deposit $ using the payment method that best suits you – cryptocurrency, paypal, wire transfer and credit or debit card payments are all widely accepted.
4. Buy SOLVE
You can now exchange your funds for SOLVE. On easier-to-use exchanges, this is as easy as entering the amount you want to purchase and clicking buy. If you like you can now withdraw your SOLVE to your personal wallet.
Where to buy SOLVE
Find an exchange to buy, sell and trade SOLVE by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
Steps on how to buy SOLVE
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying SOLVE.
- Compare cryptocurrency exchanges that supports SOLVE.
Cryptocurrency exchanges differ by fees, security and payment methods, so you'll need to research which is the right fit for you. As a beginner, you don't need a big range of features, and you can always change exchanges later.
- Create an account on an exchange.
You can sign up for an account by selecting the Go to site button. This will take you to the account creation page, where you can fill in your details, starting with your name and email address..
- Deposit funds into your account.
Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy SOLVE.
- Buy SOLVE.
Complete your SOLVE purchase and then find the best wallet to store SOLVE.
What to consider when buying SOLVECryptocurrencies can be extremely volatile assets. Therefore, it is crucial to weigh up both the upside and the potential downsides of any token or coin. Some points to consider regarding SOLVE include:
- Supply: The maximum supply has been fixed at 1 billion tokens. The current circulating supply is approximately 402 million.
- Market: The token can be utilised within a variety of products offered within the Solve ecosystem. For example, one of Solve’s product solutions is called Care.Wallet. The Care.Wallet allows users to gain access to a wide range of medical services including teleconsultation, diabetes care, mental health assistance and payments gateway. For every transaction SOLVE tokens are required. If Solve can capture some of the market share for the medical information sector, demand for the SOLVE token may increase accordingly.
- Identity management system: As per the official company whitepaper, Solve also allows users to store all of their pertinent personal identification documents in one place. The system is entirely decentralised, which allows for a high level of data transparency. To decrease system load, data is only shared on a per-need basis
- Accessibility: SOLVE tokens are easily accessible and can be purchased via a number of prominent cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit, KuCoin, HitBTC, Uniswap (V2) and Bittrex. Remember to check liquidity before purchasing.
- Payments infrastructure: The Solve network features a fully functioning payment portal that allows users to seamlessly spend tokens, alongside other cryptocurrencies.
How to sell SOLVE
You can cash out your SOLVE with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have SOLVE on.
If you store your SOLVE in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of SOLVE you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of SOLVE.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including SOLVE, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of SOLVE is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the SOLVE or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
Vigorus (VIS) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Vigorus and how the token will perform in the future.
How to buy Pendle (PENDLE) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Pendle (PENDLE) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Huobi Global Futures: How to trade BTC and ETH
Learn everything there is to know about Huobi futures and trading cryptos with leverage.
Maker (MKR) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Maker and how the token will perform in the future.
ZenGo wallet review
ZenGo is an innovative mobile crypto wallet that allows users to retain custody while offering easy access.
How to stake and earn Kusama (KSM)
Staking is the process of locking up KSM tokens in a wallet to earn rewards. Read on to find out how and where you can stake KSM tokens.
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide explores the different ways of buying Shiba Inu on a cryptocurrency exchange as well as where you should store your cryptocurrency.
Best Shiba Inu (SHIB) wallets
Shiba Inu (SHIB) is an ERC20 token that can be stored in any Ethereum wallet. Pick a SHIB wallet for long-term storage, short-term trading, or both.
How to buy Hempcoin (THC) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Hempcoin (THC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy The ChampCoin (TCC) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the The (ChampCoin) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert