Our team of experts has identified SafeMoon as a highly risky project which raises several red flags. Some of the concerns related to SafeMoon may include the following:
- Pump and dump. Low-market-cap cryptos that normally have a low trading volume and then suddenly experience a sharp rise in price are often the targets of coordinated pump and dump groups.
- Social media driven. Be wary of huge spikes in social media posts that hype a particular coin with a strong focus on price and nothing else.
- Lack of fundamentals. Projects focused solely on price mechanics without any substantive use-case are often associated with scams.
- Anonymous creators. Be wary when there is difficulty finding the identities, credentials or experience of the founding team.
- Pre-mine. Many scam coins will mint all of the coins at once, with a substantial number of those held in a single wallet, which may later flood the market, impacting price negatively.
- Flash in the pan. There is potential for this project to be very short-lived with little evidence of long-term sustainability.
Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
How to buy SafeMoon (SAFEMOON) in the US
A beginner's guide to buying and selling SAFEMOON in the US.
How to buy SafeMoon
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying SafeMoon.
- Open an account on an exchange that supports SAFEMOON.
Jump to our table to compare popular options — just remember that most exchanges require an email address, phone number and proof of ID to register.
- Deposit funds into your account.
Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy SafeMoon.
- Buy SafeMoon.
Complete your SafeMoon purchase and then find the best wallet to store SAFEMOON.
Disclaimer: This information is not advice to buy cryptocurrency, a recommendation for SafeMoon or an endorsement of any particular provider or service. Talk with a financial professional before any investment or purchase.
What is SafeMoon?
SafeMoon (SAFEMOON) is the 51st largest cryptocurrency in the world by market cap, valued at $2,515,253,583. The current price of SafeMoon is $0.00000432, which is -0.444% lower than yesterday. Prices have ranged between $0.00000458 and $0.00000416 over the past 24 hours. All prices are listed in US dollars and accurate as of June 17, 2021 06:06 UTC.
Where to buy
Unfortunately, at this time no major exchanges in the US offer this coin. However, you may be able to purchase it with another cryptocurrency, just be sure you're following all legal restrictions and requirements.
Consider buying a different cryptocurrency after comparing popular exchanges.
SafeMoon at a glance
Information last updated June 17, 2021 06:06 UTC.
|Total SAFEMOON supply||1,000,000,000,000,000|
|All time high||US$0.00001094|
SafeMoon price performance over time
How to sell SafeMoon
You can cash out your SAFEMOON with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have SAFEMOON on.
If you store your SafeMoon in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of SAFEMOON you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of SafeMoon.
What to consider when buying cryptocurrencyBuying cryptocurrency can be a risky endeavor, but there are precautions you can take to help mitigate risk:
- Don't FOMO buy coins: Spend time researching a coin before you decide to invest, particularly if the coin's price is spiking for seemingly no reason.
- Stick with well known exchanges: Unless you're an experienced cryptocurrency trader, stick to more well known crypto exchanges to help avoid the possibility of losing your money in a scam. When possible, store your crypto on a hardware wallet instead of on an exchange.
- Look into the coin's founders and developers: Anonymous teams are often a red flag, so if you can't find details on the creator of the coin you may want to consider investing in a different cryptocurrency.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including SafeMoon, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of SAFEMOON is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the SafeMoon or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
Golden 1 Credit Union Freedom Checking account review
A spending account geared toward students with a B average or higher.
Primeway Student Checking account review
A teen checking account specifically designed for students with extra rewards for good academic performance.
Pen Air Level Up Spending account review
Your Pen Air Level Up Spending account requires a membership that’s not location-based, so it can follow you nationwide.
KeyBank home equity review
Offers reduced-rate home equity products, but it’s only available in select states.
Citi Custom Cash℠ Card Review
An enticing and easy-to-use 5% cashback card.
Kemba Elements Checking for Teens
A checking account for teens ages 14 to 17, but it requires an adult joint account holder.
TD Double Up℠ Credit Card review
A strong 2% cashback card for TD Bank customers.
How to buy Arweave (AR) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Arweave (AR) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Elrond (EGLD) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Elrond (ERD) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy The Graph (GRT) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy The Graph (GRT) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert