Finder makes money from featured partners, but editorial opinions are our own. Advertiser Disclosure
How to buy REVV (REVV) in the US
Learn how to buy REVV (REVV) easily by following a step-by-step guide and comparing 10+ crypto exchanges.
How to buy REVV
1. Compare crypto exchanges
The easiest way to buy REVV is from a cryptocurrency exchange. Comparing in the table below lets you find one with the features you want such as low fees, ease of use or 24-hour customer support.
2. Create an account
To create an account on an exchange you will need to verify your email address and identity. Have some photo ID and your phone ready.
3. Make a deposit
Once verified, you can deposit $ using the payment method that best suits you – cryptocurrency, paypal, wire transfer and credit or debit card payments are all widely accepted.
4. Buy REVV
You can now exchange your funds for REVV. On easier-to-use exchanges, this is as easy as entering the amount you want to purchase and clicking buy. If you like you can now withdraw your REVV to your personal wallet.
Where to buy REVV
Find an exchange to buy, sell and trade REVV by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
Steps on how to buy REVV
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying REVV.
- Compare cryptocurrency exchanges that supports REVV.
Cryptocurrency exchanges differ by fees, security and payment methods, so you'll need to research which is the right fit for you. As a beginner, you don't need a big range of features, and you can always change exchanges later.
- Create an account on an exchange.
You can sign up for an account by selecting the Go to site button. This will take you to the account creation page, where you can fill in your details, starting with your name and email address..
- Deposit funds into your account.
Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy REVV.
- Buy REVV.
Complete your REVV purchase and then find the best wallet to store REVV.
What to consider when buying REVVGaming-based cryptocurrencies can be just as volatile as any other altcoin. An investor should research both the token and the associated platform to make sure that all risks have been accounted for. Here are a few factors to consider before investing in REVV:
- USP: While there are other blockchain gaming tokens available in the market, none of them is focused on motorsport. Meanwhile, REVV provides owners with seamless access to the world of motorsport. While this does not necessarily mean REVV is a good investment, it does mean it dominates this corner of the cryptocurrency market.
- High-profile industry partnerships: As highlighted earlier, REVV has entered into partnerships with some of the most well-renowned sporting organisations in the world including Formula 1 and MotoGP.
- Unique set-up: The platform allows users to win various crypto rewards (as well as other prizes) if they are able to secure a spot on any leaderboard active within the ecosystem. Similar to other crypto assets, it is also possible to stake REVV tokens in the platform.
- NFT access: An attractive aspect of the ecosystem is that it offers users a host of in-game NFTs. These include racing tracks, cars and drivers. Users can also acquire additional accessories such as racing suits, helmets, gloves and equipment for cars.
- Active online community: According to data available on CoinMarketCap, REVV regularly hosts a number of online tournaments where players from all over the world can compete to test their skills. Those who come out on top of the leaderboard rankings are provided with a chance to win REVV tokens.
How to sell REVV
You can cash out your REVV with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have REVV on.
If you store your REVV in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of REVV you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of REVV.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including REVV, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of REVV is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the REVV or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
How to buy Pendle (PENDLE) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Pendle (PENDLE) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Huobi Global Futures: How to trade BTC and ETH
Learn everything there is to know about Huobi futures and trading cryptos with leverage.
Maker (MKR) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Maker and how the token will perform in the future.
ZenGo wallet review
ZenGo is an innovative mobile crypto wallet that allows users to retain custody while offering easy access.
How to stake and earn Kusama (KSM)
Staking is the process of locking up KSM tokens in a wallet to earn rewards. Read on to find out how and where you can stake KSM tokens.
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide explores the different ways of buying Shiba Inu on a cryptocurrency exchange as well as where you should store your cryptocurrency.
Best Shiba Inu (SHIB) wallets
Shiba Inu (SHIB) is an ERC20 token that can be stored in any Ethereum wallet. Pick a SHIB wallet for long-term storage, short-term trading, or both.
How to buy Hempcoin (THC) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Hempcoin (THC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy The ChampCoin (TCC) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the The (ChampCoin) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy SpankChain (SPANK) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the SpankChain (SPANK) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert