Finder makes money from featured partners, but editorial opinions are our own. Advertiser Disclosure
How to buy Request (REQ) in the US
Learn how to buy Request (REQ) easily by following a step-by-step guide and comparing 10+ crypto exchanges.
How to buy Request
1. Compare crypto exchanges
The easiest way to buy Request is from a cryptocurrency exchange. Comparing in the table below lets you find one with the features you want such as low fees, ease of use or 24-hour customer support.
2. Create an account
To create an account on an exchange you will need to verify your email address and identity. Have some photo ID and your phone ready.
3. Make a deposit
Once verified, you can deposit $ using the payment method that best suits you – cryptocurrency, paypal, wire transfer and credit or debit card payments are all widely accepted.
4. Buy Request
You can now exchange your funds for Request. On easier-to-use exchanges, this is as easy as entering the amount you want to purchase and clicking buy. If you like you can now withdraw your Request to your personal wallet.
Where to buy Request
Find an exchange to buy, sell and trade REQ by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
Steps on how to buy Request
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying Request.
- Compare cryptocurrency exchanges that supports REQ.
Cryptocurrency exchanges differ by fees, security and payment methods, so you'll need to research which is the right fit for you. As a beginner, you don't need a big range of features, and you can always change exchanges later.
- Create an account on an exchange.
You can sign up for an account by selecting the Go to site button. This will take you to the account creation page, where you can fill in your details, starting with your name and email address..
- Deposit funds into your account.
Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy Request.
- Buy Request.
Complete your Request purchase and then find the best wallet to store REQ.
What to consider when buying RequestEvery aspect of a cryptocurrency and project should be assessed before a purchase is made. It is important to assess both the downside and upside potential. As a result, if you are looking to invest in REQ tokens, here are a few things to consider:
- Low entry barrier: The Request Network is designed to be simple and easy to use. Anyone with an ER20 compatible wallet can write on the Request ledger and create a payment request. The simpler the process is, the more likely it is to be adopted by the wider population.
- Business model: The Request Network is considered PayPal 2.0. Considering the many disadvantages that come with transacting using PayPal and other traditional payment systems and services, the Request Network offers one of the fastest and most secure ways to get paid from any corner of the globe. The project offers a solution to an old age problem.
- Competitors: The Request Network faces stiff competition from crypto and non-crypto payment platforms like Populous World, established in 2015; PayPal, founded in 1998; Banxa, started in 2014; and Nuo Network, founded in 2018.
- Partnerships: Request has formed strategic partnerships and affiliations over the years that have helped it grow impressively. The network has partnered with Kyber Network, 0x, Civic, Aragon, iExec, Quantstamp, and Y Combinator. Other partnerships include PwC France, Francophone Africa and Wikipedia.
How to sell Request
You can cash out your REQ with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have REQ on.
If you store your Request in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of REQ you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Request.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including Request, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of REQ is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the Request or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
How to buy Pendle (PENDLE) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Pendle (PENDLE) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Huobi Global Futures: How to trade BTC and ETH
Learn everything there is to know about Huobi futures and trading cryptos with leverage.
Maker (MKR) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Maker and how the token will perform in the future.
ZenGo wallet review
ZenGo is an innovative mobile crypto wallet that allows users to retain custody while offering easy access.
How to stake and earn Kusama (KSM)
Staking is the process of locking up KSM tokens in a wallet to earn rewards. Read on to find out how and where you can stake KSM tokens.
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide explores the different ways of buying Shiba Inu on a cryptocurrency exchange as well as where you should store your cryptocurrency.
Best Shiba Inu (SHIB) wallets
Shiba Inu (SHIB) is an ERC20 token that can be stored in any Ethereum wallet. Pick a SHIB wallet for long-term storage, short-term trading, or both.
How to buy Hempcoin (THC) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Hempcoin (THC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy The ChampCoin (TCC) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the The (ChampCoin) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy SpankChain (SPANK) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the SpankChain (SPANK) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert