Finder makes money from featured partners, but editorial opinions are our own. Advertiser Disclosure
How to buy renBTC (RENBTC) in the US
Learn how to buy renBTC (RENBTC) easily by following a step-by-step guide and comparing 10+ crypto exchanges.
How to buy renBTC
1. Compare crypto exchanges
The easiest way to buy renBTC is from a cryptocurrency exchange. Comparing in the table below lets you find one with the features you want such as low fees, ease of use or 24-hour customer support.
2. Create an account
To create an account on an exchange you will need to verify your email address and identity. Have some photo ID and your phone ready.
3. Make a deposit
Once verified, you can deposit $ using the payment method that best suits you – cryptocurrency, , and payments are all widely accepted.
4. Buy renBTC
You can now exchange your funds for renBTC. On easier-to-use exchanges, this is as easy as entering the amount you want to purchase and clicking buy. If you like you can now withdraw your renBTC to your personal wallet.
Where to buy renBTC
Find an exchange to buy, sell and trade RENBTC by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
Steps on how to buy renBTC
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying renBTC.
- Compare cryptocurrency exchanges that supports RENBTC.
Cryptocurrency exchanges differ by fees, security and payment methods, so you'll need to research which is the right fit for you. As a beginner, you don't need a big range of features, and you can always change exchanges later.
- Create an account on an exchange.
You can sign up for an account by selecting the Go to site button. This will take you to the account creation page, where you can fill in your details, starting with your name and email address..
- Deposit funds into your account.
Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy renBTC.
- Buy renBTC.
Complete your renBTC purchase and then find the best wallet to store RENBTC.
What to consider when buying renBTCBefore any cryptocurrency purchase, it is always best practice to perform due diligence on both the token and the associated platform. Here we have outlined a few factors which investors should keep in mind before buying ZKS:
- Supply. The maximum supply of ZKS is capped at 1 billion tokens. 60% of these have been allocated as incentives for users, including those distributed in airdrops and mining processes. The ZKS incentive plan is set to take place over 4 years. The remaining 40% is distributed as follows: 15% for the ZKSwap team, 8% for ecosystem developers and ecosystem growth, 7% for angel investors, 5% for further investment rounds, 4% for initial liquidity and 1% for advisors
- Ultra-High TPS. By implementing zk-rollup technology, transactions per second (tps) on ZKSwap are significantly higher when compared to the Ethereum blockchain. The platform can process 100 transactions every 15 seconds. It remains the key unique feature of ZKSwap and solves transaction efficiency and wait time.
- Zero Gas Fees. Transaction fees for liquidity providers and traders are reduced to zero on ZKSwap. This significantly reduces the threshold for use, which should encourage adoption of the platform.
- Governance. The protocol is managed via a community governance plan. gZKS tokens, the tokens required for casting votes in the governance plan, can be acquired by locking ZKS tokens into the platform. gZKS tokens are minted on a 1:1 ratio with ZKS. Holders of gZKS tokens are eligible to vote and participate in all proposals. Users holding more than 50,000 gZKS can suggest new proposals.
How to sell renBTC
You can cash out your RENBTC with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have RENBTC on.
If you store your renBTC in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of RENBTC you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of renBTC.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including renBTC, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of RENBTC is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the renBTC or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
How to buy Pendle (PENDLE) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Pendle (PENDLE) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Huobi Global Futures: How to trade BTC and ETH
Learn everything there is to know about Huobi futures and trading cryptos with leverage.
Maker (MKR) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Maker and how the token will perform in the future.
ZenGo wallet review
ZenGo is an innovative mobile crypto wallet that allows users to retain custody while offering easy access.
How to stake and earn Kusama (KSM)
Staking is the process of locking up KSM tokens in a wallet to earn rewards. Read on to find out how and where you can stake KSM tokens.
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide explores the different ways of buying Shiba Inu on a cryptocurrency exchange as well as where you should store your cryptocurrency.
Best Shiba Inu (SHIB) wallets
Shiba Inu (SHIB) is an ERC20 token that can be stored in any Ethereum wallet. Pick a SHIB wallet for long-term storage, short-term trading, or both.
How to buy Hempcoin (THC) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Hempcoin (THC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy The ChampCoin (TCC) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the The (ChampCoin) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy SpankChain (SPANK) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the SpankChain (SPANK) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert