Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
How to buy Rarible (RARI) in the US
A beginner's guide to buying and selling RARI in the US.
How to buy Rarible
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying Rarible.
- Open an account on an exchange that supports RARI.
Jump to our table to compare popular options — just remember that most exchanges require an email address, phone number and proof of ID to register.
- Deposit funds into your account.
Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy Rarible.
- Buy Rarible.
Complete your Rarible purchase and then find the best wallet to store RARI.
Rarible is the marketplace for non-fungible tokens (NFTs). In other words, on Rarible, artists can create and sell their creations, such as books, music albums or art, and collectors can buy these digital assets as NFTs. It can also be used by artists to create a royalty system, where you can set a certain percentage as royalty for secondary sales. Rarible runs a verification process, which considers the creator’s social media presence and following as well as the number of minted and sold items, to show certain creators have enough proof of authenticity.
RARI is the native governance token of Rarible, and it is designed to reward active platform users. 60% of RARI’s total supply is reserved for sellers and buyers on the marketplace, while 10% is for holders of NFTs regardless of the platform they used.
Where to buy RaribleFind an exchange to buy, sell and trade RARI by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
Rarible at a glance
|Total RARI supply||25,000,000|
|All time high||US$46.70|
Rarible price performance over time
How to sell Rarible
You can cash out your RARI with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have RARI on.
If you store your Rarible in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of RARI you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Rarible.
- Supply. The total supply of RARI is capped at 25 million RARI tokens.
- Distribution. 60% of RARI’s total supply is reserved for sellers and buyers on the Rarible marketplace. Since July 2020, Rarible has started airdropping RARI to anyone who purchased NFTs, regardless of whether they used the Rarible platform. 10% of the total RARI supply is reserved for NFT holders. The remaining 30% is for investors and the Rarible team.
- Marketplace Liquidity Mining. You cannot buy RARI on the Rarible platform. Instead, you have to actively participate on the platform (or engage in what Rarible calls Marketplace Liquidity Mining) in order to receive RARI. Every Monday, 75,000 RARI tokens are distributed to creators and collectors who made a sale or a purchase on Rarible during the past week. The amount you receive is based on the volume of your sales and purchases for the past week.
- Rights. As a RARI holder, you help decide on Rarible’s trading fees, moderate creators on the Rarible platform and curate featured artworks.
Ask an Expert