Finder makes money from featured partners, but editorial opinions are our own. Advertiser Disclosure
How to buy Rari Governance Token (RGT) in the US
Learn how to buy Rari Governance Token (RGT) easily by following a step-by-step guide and comparing 10+ crypto exchanges.
Where to buy Rari Governance Token
It looks like RGT may not be available to purchase on an exchange in the US.
You can still purchase RGT by using a decentralized exchange (DEX) instead. Decentralized exchanges are web applications that run on blockchains like Ethereum and allow users to trade any asset directly with one another.
Decentralized exchanges (DEX) are unregulated and run using autonomous pieces of code known as smart contracts. To use a DEX you must interact with the blockchain directly, which is not recommended for novice users. Please learn about decentralized exchanges first if you're unfamiliar.
How to purchase RGT using a decentralized exchange.
- Find RGT on a decentralized exchange and make sure Rari Governance Token can be traded for ETH which is the native asset of Ethereum. Popular DEXs include Uniswap, SushiSwap and 1INCH.
- Buy ETH to trade for RGT using an exchange like Gemini. You will need to purchase enough ETH to swap for RGT as well as ETH to pay for transaction fees on the Ethereum network (known as gas). You can use a service like Etherscan to get an idea of how much gas fees currently cost.
- Transfer the ETH into a web 3.0 wallet like MetaMask to connect to the DEX.
- Trade ETH for RGT on the DEX of your choice, following the instructions on screen. Make sure to leave enough ETH in your wallet to pay for gas.
- Wait for the transaction to finalize and the RGT tokens will arrive in your wallet.
- You may now keep the tokens in your web 3.0 wallet or transfer them somewhere more secure like a hardware wallet.
You can follow the same process when you want to sell your tokens, or come back to this page to see if they can now be traded on an exchange in the US.
What to consider when buying Rari Governance TokenRGT, like any other cryptocurrency, is a highly volatile digital asset. Both the token and the associated platform should be carefully evaluated before purchase. Here are some items to consider:
- Well-developed ecosystem: The Rari protocol was originally developed on the Ethereum blockchain. While maintaining the Ethereum module, the project has also released "Market", which allows users to interact with the Layer-2 Polygon Network. This greatly reduces transaction costs and could help to capture market share.
- Passive income opportunities: The platform offers crypto investors the potential to earn high yields on their crypto assets. For example, using Rari’s Fuse protocol, users can gain access to a range of open interest rate opportunities. All of the transactions are governed using automated smart contracts, which means a high level of financial transparency is maintained at all times. The RGT token can also be staked within the system for extra rewards.
- Community backing: Since its inception, Rari Capital has been able to accrue massive investor support across the global crypto landscape. This is something best highlighted by the platform’s significant followings on social media platforms such as Twitter and Discord.
- Token supply: According to data available on CoinGecko, RGT has a total token supply of 10 million. However, this is not fixed and could be changed in the future.
How to sell Rari Governance Token
You can cash out your RGT with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have RGT on.
If you store your Rari Governance Token in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of RGT you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Rari Governance Token.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including Rari Governance Token, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of RGT is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the Rari Governance Token or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
How to buy Pendle (PENDLE) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Pendle (PENDLE) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Huobi Global Futures: How to trade BTC and ETH
Learn everything there is to know about Huobi futures and trading cryptos with leverage.
Maker (MKR) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Maker and how the token will perform in the future.
ZenGo wallet review
ZenGo is an innovative mobile crypto wallet that allows users to retain custody while offering easy access.
How to stake and earn Kusama (KSM)
Staking is the process of locking up KSM tokens in a wallet to earn rewards. Read on to find out how and where you can stake KSM tokens.
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide explores the different ways of buying Shiba Inu on a cryptocurrency exchange as well as where you should store your cryptocurrency.
Best Shiba Inu (SHIB) wallets
Shiba Inu (SHIB) is an ERC20 token that can be stored in any Ethereum wallet. Pick a SHIB wallet for long-term storage, short-term trading, or both.
How to buy Hempcoin (THC) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Hempcoin (THC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy The ChampCoin (TCC) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the The (ChampCoin) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy SpankChain (SPANK) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the SpankChain (SPANK) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert