Finder may earn compensation from partners, but editorial opinions are our own. Advertiser Disclosure
How to buy Polkastarter (POLS) in the US
A beginner's guide to buying and selling POLS in the US.
How to buy Polkastarter
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying Polkastarter.
- Open an account on an exchange that supports POLS.
Jump to our table to compare popular options — just remember that most exchanges require an email address, phone number and proof of ID to register.
- Deposit funds into your account.
Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy Polkastarter.
- Buy Polkastarter.
Complete your Polkastarter purchase and then find the best wallet to store POLS.
What is Polkastarter?
Polkastarter is a fundraising platform and decentralized exchange built on Polkadot, allowing users to facilitate transactions between different blockchains seamlessly. The platform features a DeFi protocol that enables users to raise funds using a cross-chain token pool allowing users to invest in emerging projects easily. POLS is the native utility token of the Polkastarter ecosystem and has a total supply cap of 100 million coins. It can be used for voting on crucial governance related aspects of the protocol as well as for paying network fees. Furthermore, the digital asset can also be employed in order to earn staking rewards as well as used for liquidity mining-related purposes.
Polkastarter (POLS) is the 277th largest cryptocurrency in the world by market cap, valued at $218,576,910. The current price of Polkastarter is $2.69, which is 0.612% higher than yesterday. Prices have ranged between $2.92 and $2.66 over the past 24 hours. All prices are listed in US dollars and accurate as of October 20, 2021 09:10 UTC.
Where to buy Polkastarter
Find an exchange to buy, sell and trade POLS by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
Is it a good time to buy Polkastarter?
The technical analysis gauge for Polkastarter displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation to buy, sell or trade. It represents a technical analysis of Polkastarter based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
This chart is not advice or a guarantee of success. Rather, it gauges the real-time recommendations of three popular technical indicators based on the performance of Polkastarter: moving averages, oscillators and pivots. Finder is not responsible for how POLS performs.
Polkastarter at a glance
|Total POLS supply||100,000,000|
|All time high||US$7.51|
|All time high date||February 16, 2021|
|Notable team members||Daniel Stockhaus, Tiago Martins|
|Partnerships||Moonbeam, Shyft Network|
|Token uses||Utility token|
Polkastarter price performance over time
How to sell Polkastarter
You can cash out your POLS with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have POLS on.
If you store your Polkastarter in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of POLS you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Polkastarter.
What to consider when buying PolkastarterBelow are the aspects you should consider before investing in POLS:
- Interoperability: Since Polkastarter has been built atop the Polkadot network, it allows different blockchain protocols to communicate with each other in a highly seamless manner. The platform also delivers fast transaction times while charging relatively low processing fees.
- Polkastarter can handle up to 160,000 transactions per second (tps) and can even scale up to the 1 million tps mark if need be.
- Sharding: Polkastarter makes use of sharding, which allows voluminous data sets to be broken down into smaller fragments. This makes it easier to process them. It also allows for easier interoperability, enabling users to swap tokens between different ecosystems with relative ease.
- Governance: Individuals who own substantial sums of POLS can participate in a large number of governance-centric activities related to the Polkastarter network. For example, they can vote on the different types of auctions taking place within the ecosystem as well as make changes to the platform’s native operational module.
- Reputable backing team: Daniel Stockhaus, the CEO and co-founder of Polkastarter, is a serial entrepreneur who has previously been associated with a number of established tech firms such as liGo and Olyphant. Similarly, Tiago Martins, the co-founder and CTO of the company, has previously worked on projects such as Colyft and Coinvision. Lastly, Danilo Carlucci, who is part of Polkastarter’s advisory board, is a famous angel investor who has previously worked for tech giants including Google and YouTube.
Coins similar to Polkastarter (pols)
Polkastarter (pols) in news
Top 3 Meme Coins to Spike to the Moon Before End of October
Ankr (ANKR) Reflects Bullish Signs; Investors Are in Hurry
Crowned Bored Ape with trippy fur sells for record $2.7 million
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including Polkastarter, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of POLS is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the Polkastarter or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
How to buy Illuvium (ILV) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Illuvium (ILV) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy dYdX (DYDX) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the dYdX (DYDX) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Columbus-5 Terra upgrade: LUNA’s deflationary moment explained
On September 30, Terra mainnet upgrade Columbus-5 is set to bring a new wave of functionality and investment to Terra and Cosmos.
How to buy Monsta Infinite (MONI) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Monsta Infinite (MONI) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
SuperRare Review and Guide
True to its name, SuperRare is an NFT marketplace that focuses on crypto art tokenized on the Ethereum blockchain. The result is part marketplace and part social network for the artistic side of the NFT community.
What is Rarible? Review and guide
Buy and sell unique digital assets on the largest NFT marketplace in the crypto space.
How to buy Quickswap (QUICK) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Quickswap (QUICK) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Bytecoin (BCN) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Bytecoin (BCN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy IRON Titanium Token (TITAN) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the IRON Titanium Token (TITAN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Sapchain (SAP) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Sapchain (SAP) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert