Finder makes money from featured partners, but editorial opinions are our own. Advertiser Disclosure
How to buy Plair (PLA)
Learn how to buy Plair (PLA) on 3+ crypto exchanges in our step-by-step guide.
You can buy Plair (PLA) on a cryptocurrency exchange like Crypto.com. These specialized marketplaces allow you to buy and sell cryptocurrencies, and work similar to stock trading platforms. Plair is a public blockchain focused on bringing competitive gamers and content creators the revenue they deserve. Here's how to buy Plair.
How to buy Plair in 4 easy steps
The whole process can take as little as 15 minutes and all you'll need is a smartphone or computer, an internet connection, photo identification and a means of payment.
Compare crypto exchanges
The easiest way to buy Plair is from a cryptocurrency exchange. Comparing in the table below lets you find one with the features you want such as low fees, ease of use or 24-hour customer support.
Create an account
To create an account on an exchange, you will need to verify your email address and identity. Have some photo ID and your phone ready.
Make a deposit
Once verified, you can deposit $ using the payment method that best suits you – credit card, cryptocurrency, PayPal and transferwise payments are widely accepted.
You can now exchange your funds for Plair. On easier-to-use exchanges, this is as simple as entering the amount you want to purchase and clicking buy. If you like, you can now withdraw your Plair to your personal wallet.
Where to buy Plair
Find an exchange to buy, sell and trade PLA by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
How do I find the best places to buy Plair?
Cryptocurrency exchanges offer similar services, but differ in a few key ways – mainly fees, the range of cryptos available and payment methods. You can use our table to compare the features of popular cryptocurrency exchanges available in the US to help you choose the one that's right for you.
Some other factors you may want to consider are customer support, user reviews, ease of use and whether or not the exchange is registered with a local regulator. This information can be found by clicking on the exchange name in the table which will take you to its review page.
What will I need to buy Plair?
To create an account on any cryptocurrency exchange you will need an email address. Some exchanges may also ask for a phone number and photo ID, so it's a good idea to have those ready.
An increasing number of cryptocurrency exchanges will ask to verify your identity before you can deposit funds and start trading Plair.
- This process is known as Know Your Customer (KYC) and usually requires photo ID and a webcam or smartphone. You may also need to prove your address by uploading a copy of a recent bank statement or utility bill.
- Some exchanges allow you to deposit and trade cryptocurrencies without passing KYC, but they will not allow you to transfer local currency from your bank account. So if you are planning on purchasing PLA with your local currency then you will need to pass KYC.
- Once you have verified your identity, it is a good idea to enable 2-factor authentication (2FA) before depositing any funds. This will increase the security of your account and help keep your funds safe.
Where can I buy Plair with a credit or debit card?
Once you've created an account, you will need to deposit funds to buy PLA with. You can either deposit local currency from a bank account or credit card, or transfer cryptocurrency from another exchange or wallet. Here are popular deposit methods to buy PLA on the following exchanges:
- Bank account: Transfers from local bank accounts are usually free, but you will need to double-check this with the exchange you choose – this information can be found in our table by clicking on 'view details'.
- Credit or debit card: Linking a card to your account is another convenient way to top up your account, but be aware that it usually attracts an additional fee. An advantage, though, is that you can use a card to make instant purchases or set up a recurring purchase.
- Cryptocurrency: You can usually purchase PLA by trading it for another cryptocurrency like Bitcoin or a stablecoin. This varies between exchanges though, so you will need to search for PLA on the spot market to see what cryptocurrencies it can be traded for.
What is the easiest way to buy Plair?
The easiest way to buy PLA is by placing an 'instant buy' order to purchase it for a fixed price but not all crypto exchanges offer this feature.
Alternatively, you can open a trade on the spot market which allows you to set your own price – this is the most common way to purchase cryptocurrency. Using the instant buy feature is straightforward but typically more expensive than using the spot market.
Before buying PLA, you may want to check the market conditions. To help you decide if now is the right time to buy, you can take a look at our Analysis tools to get an idea of how the price of Plair has been performing recently.
Best Plair wallets to store your PLA
You can keep your PLA on the exchange you purchased it on, or move it to a personal wallet:
- Some people like to use their own wallets to guarantee total ownership over their assets, or to use them with other applications like DeFi services.
- Hardware wallets are typically considered to be the safest type of cryptocurrency wallet, as they use a physical device to enhance security in a number of ways. You can learn more about wallets and compare them with our comprehensive guide.
Is Plair a good investment?Before rushing out to invest in Plair (PLA), it is worth evaluating both the platform and the purpose of the token:
- Development. Plair is an intricate platform with lofty goals. The project has integrated a number of features into the application, but there are several that are still in beta testing. How these new applications are integrated will play a major role in the success of the PLA token and the network. Continued partnership with players in the gaming industry, like Steam and Twitch, will be vital going forward.
- Community interaction. While there is no rule stating a token holder must use the tokens they have purchased, in the case of Plair, it could make sense to do so. If an investor is not interested in gaming or participating in a community of passionate gamers, it may be worth considering other options. The token’s ultimate value will be dictated by community adoption and investors should naturally play a part in that to increase returns.
- Availability. PLA tokens are not available for purchase on most of the popular fiat-supported exchanges, like Coinbase and Binance. To purchase PLA, investors must first purchase the native VeChain token, VET, and then swap it on an exchange like OceanEx.
Additional information about Plair can be found using our PLA analysis tools.
Today's Plair price versus ATH
Compare today's price of Plair ($0.00000575 USD) against its all-time-high price of $0.00034333 USD on 17 April 2021. The closer the bar is to 100%, the closer PLA is to reaching its ATH again.
ATH date: April 17, 2021
Plair ATH: $0.00034333
How to trade, convert or sell PlairYou can convert or sell your PLA with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have PLA on.
- If you store your Plair in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to convert or sell it on.
- Choose Sell or Convert and place a sell order.
- Choose the amount of PLA you'd like to convert or sell.
- Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Plair.
- Complete your transaction and move your PLA to a wallet for storage.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including Plair, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of PLA is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the Plair or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
EthereumPoW (ETHW) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy EthereumPoW, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on ETHW.
Coinbase Wrapped Staked ETH (CBETH) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Coinbase Wrapped Staked ETH, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on CBETH.
How to buy EthereumPoW (ETHW)
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy EthereumPoW, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (ETHW).
How to buy Coinbase Wrapped Staked ETH (CBETH)
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Coinbase Wrapped Staked ETH, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (CBETH).
How to buy Optimism (OP)
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Optimism, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on OP.
How to buy Efinity (EFI)
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Efinity, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on EFI.
How to buy Threshold Network (T)
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Threshold Network, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on T.
How to buy UltraSafe (ULTRA)
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy UltraSafe, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on ULTRA.
How to buy Stargate Finance (STG)
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Stargate Finance, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on STG.
How to buy Step App (FITFI)
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Step App, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on FITFI.
Ask an Expert