Finder may earn compensation from partners, but editorial opinions are our own. Advertiser Disclosure
How to buy Pickle Finance (PICKLE) in the US
A beginner's guide to buying and selling PICKLE in the US.
How to buy Pickle Finance
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying Pickle Finance.
- Open an account on an exchange that supports PICKLE.
Unfortunately, at this time no major exchanges in the United States offer PICKLE, but you may be able to purchase it with another cryptocurrency. Just be sure to follow all legal restrictions and requirements.
- Deposit funds into your account.
Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy Pickle Finance.
- Buy Pickle Finance.
Complete your Pickle Finance purchase and then find the best wallet to store PICKLE.
What is Pickle Finance?
Pickle Finance can be best thought of as a decentralized, yield-generating DeFi protocol that has been built atop the Ethereum blockchain. According to CoinGecko, its primary purpose is to help stabilise the value of various stablecoins – such as USDT, USDC, DAI – by helping them maintain their 1:1 US dollar backing ratio by providing platform users with incentives to sell stablecoins that are above-peg and purchase those that are below. PICKLE is the native ERC-20 token which is rewarded for providing liquidity and can be staked to earn additional rewards or participate in governance. It is also worth noting that there is no hard cap on the total number of PICKLE tokens that can ever be created. As such, new coins (1 PICKLE) are minted whenever a new ETH block is mined.
Pickle Finance (PICKLE) is the 1233rd largest cryptocurrency in the world by market cap, valued at $8,888,800. The current price of Pickle Finance is $10.8, which is -2.075% lower than yesterday. Prices have ranged between $11.25 and $10.5 over the past 24 hours. All prices are listed in US dollars and accurate as of October 23, 2021 08:10 UTC.
Where to buy Pickle Finance
Unfortunately, at this time no major exchanges in the United States offer this coin. However, you may be able to purchase it with another cryptocurrency, just be sure you're following all legal restrictions and requirements.
Consider buying a different cryptocurrency after comparing popular exchanges.
Pickle Finance at a glance
|Total PICKLE supply||1,772,552|
|All time high||US$85.24|
|Token uses||Governance, rewards|
Pickle Finance price performance over time
How to sell Pickle Finance
You can cash out your PICKLE with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have PICKLE on.
If you store your Pickle Finance in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of PICKLE you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Pickle Finance.
What to consider when buying Pickle FinanceBelow are the aspects you should consider before investing in PICKLE:
- Unique operational model: Pickle Jars, i.e. the liquidity pools that allow users to deposit their tokens within the platform, make use of various niche trading strategies (such as the use of leveraged flash loans) so as to generate maximum income for their owners as well as the protocol.
- Governance: The Pickle Finance protocol makes use of a “Quadratic voting” based governance framework. As part of this system, each eligible network participant is provided with a collection of votes (instead of a single vote) which can be used to affect the outcome of a proposed change within the ecosystem. For example, if a person feels strongly about a particular issue affecting the platform, the individual can dedicate more of their votes towards initiating changes in that direction.
- Inflationary supply system: Unlike hard-capped crypto assets like Bitcoin, the number of PICKLE tokens that can ever come into existence is essentially limitless. As per the official project whitepaper, a total of 1.29% tokens will continually be added to the currency’s supply stream each year.
- Potential security concerns: Even though Pickle Finance has previously undergone a number of audits by blockchain security firms including MixBites and Haechi Audit, the protocol was faced with a security breach last November, whereby miscreants were able to manipulate one of the platform’s smart contracts, stealing nearly 20 million DAI in the process.
- No team details known: The team behind Pickle is totally anonymous, with a majority of the funds supplied to the protocol directly being managed by multi-signature wallets owned by these nameless, faceless individuals. And even though the platform’s dealings have been quite transparent thus far, it is essential that potential users bear such things in mind before investing big in the platform.
Coins similar to Pickle Finance (PICKLE)
Pickle Finance (PICKLE) in news
CEO Khemani Discusses Enabling Speculative Trading on Synthetic Assets
Over $2B in Ethereum Has Now Been Burned By EIP-1559
$1,000,000 Bounty Placed For Details On Tether’s Backing And Reserve
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including Pickle Finance, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of PICKLE is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the Pickle Finance or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
How to stake Tron
Find out how to stake your TRX tokens and how Tron’s delegated proof-of-stake consensus mechanism works.
How to make NFTs
Find out all you need to create your own NFTs – the new application of blockchain technology that enables digital ownership of assets.
How to buy Illuvium (ILV) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Illuvium (ILV) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Socios.com review and guide
Socios.com is a sporting app that uses blockchain technology to bring fans closer to their preferred football clubs
How to stake and earn Tezos (XTZ)
Find out how to leverage XTZ token holdings to earn interest. Stake in the Tezos blockchain or provide liquidity to a DeFi protocol.
How to buy dYdX (DYDX) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the dYdX (DYDX) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Columbus-5 Terra upgrade: LUNA’s deflationary moment explained
On September 30, Terra mainnet upgrade Columbus-5 is set to bring a new wave of functionality and investment to Terra and Cosmos.
How to buy Monsta Infinite (MONI) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Monsta Infinite (MONI) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
SuperRare Review and Guide
True to its name, SuperRare is an NFT marketplace that focuses on crypto art tokenized on the Ethereum blockchain. The result is part marketplace and part social network for the artistic side of the NFT community.
What is Rarible? Review and guide
Buy and sell unique digital assets on the largest NFT marketplace in the crypto space.
Ask an Expert