Finder makes money from featured partners, but editorial opinions are our own. Advertiser Disclosure
How to buy PARSIQ (PRQ)
Learn how to buy PARSIQ (PRQ) easily by following a step-by-step guide and comparing 10+ crypto exchanges.
How to buy PARSIQ
1. Compare crypto exchanges
The easiest way to buy PARSIQ is from a cryptocurrency exchange. Comparing in the table below lets you find one with the features you want such as low fees, ease of use or 24-hour customer support.
2. Create an account
To create an account on an exchange you will need to verify your email address and identity. Have some photo ID and your phone ready.
3. Make a deposit
Once verified, you can deposit $ using the payment method that best suits you – cryptocurrency, paypal, wire transfer and credit or debit card payments are all widely accepted.
4. Buy PARSIQ
You can now exchange your funds for PARSIQ. On easier-to-use exchanges, this is as easy as entering the amount you want to purchase and clicking buy. If you like you can now withdraw your PARSIQ to your personal wallet.
Where to buy PARSIQ
Find an exchange to buy, sell and trade PRQ by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
Steps on how to buy PARSIQ
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying PARSIQ.
- Compare cryptocurrency exchanges that supports PRQ.
Cryptocurrency exchanges differ by fees, security and payment methods, so you'll need to research which is the right fit for you. As a beginner, you don't need a big range of features, and you can always change exchanges later.
- Create an account on an exchange.
You can sign up for an account by selecting the Go to site button. This will take you to the account creation page, where you can fill in your details, starting with your name and email address..
- Deposit funds into your account.
Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy PARSIQ.
- Buy PARSIQ.
Complete your PARSIQ purchase and then find the best wallet to store PRQ.
What to consider when buying PARSIQConsider the following before buying ParsiQ:
- Future-ready offering: With blockchain technology fast making inroads into a variety of different industrial sectors — such as healthcare, IT, banking, etc — ParsiQ provides clients with a novel interface that can help navigate data that is off-chain (i.e. not on a blockchain system), even allowing for this information to be analyzed, computed and eventually transmitted in the form of real-time notifications.
- Cross-sector utility: Using ParsiQ, clients can gain access to a number of useful products which can allow them to track real-world data on the go. Not only that, this information can be processed and supplied on the blockchain seamlessly.
- For example, the platform can be used to keep an accurate tab on the price movements of various currencies. Furthermore, users can create custom event triggers to get notified about any specific developments that they may want to be alerted about (eg: price spike, dip, etc).
- Increased transaction efficiency: The platform allows for multiple on/off-chain sources to supply their data onto one system, making it easier for companies to streamline their transactions without having to make use of multiple data processors.
- Experiencd team: The ParsiQ team consists of solid industry professionals who have been involved with the blockchain sector for nearly a decade now. Tom Tirman, the company’s CEO has previously been associated with many traditional banking institutions as well as established his own startups.
How to sell PARSIQ
You can cash out your PRQ with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have PRQ on.
If you store your PARSIQ in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of PRQ you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of PARSIQ.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including PARSIQ, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of PRQ is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the PARSIQ or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
How to buy Pendle (PENDLE)
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Pendle (PENDLE) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Huobi Global Futures: How to trade BTC and ETH
Learn everything there is to know about Huobi futures and trading cryptos with leverage.
Maker (MKR) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Maker and how the token will perform in the future.
ZenGo wallet review
ZenGo is an innovative mobile crypto wallet that allows users to retain custody while offering easy access.
How to stake and earn Kusama (KSM)
Staking is the process of locking up KSM tokens in a wallet to earn rewards. Read on to find out how and where you can stake KSM tokens.
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide explores the different ways of buying Shiba Inu on a cryptocurrency exchange as well as where you should store your cryptocurrency.
Best Shiba Inu (SHIB) wallets
Shiba Inu (SHIB) is an ERC20 token that can be stored in any Ethereum wallet. Pick a SHIB wallet for long-term storage, short-term trading, or both.
How to buy Hempcoin (THC)
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Hempcoin (THC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy The ChampCoin (TCC)
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the The (ChampCoin) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy SpankChain (SPANK)
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the SpankChain (SPANK) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert