Finder makes money from featured partners, but editorial opinions are our own. Advertiser Disclosure
How to buy PAID Network (PAID)
Learn how to buy PAID Network (PAID) in our step-by-step guide.
Where to buy PAID Network
It looks like PAID may not be available to purchase on an exchange in the US.
You can still purchase PAID by using a decentralized exchange (DEX) instead. Decentralized exchanges are web applications that run on blockchains like Ethereum and allow users to trade any asset directly with one another.
Decentralized exchanges (DEX) are unregulated and run using autonomous pieces of code known as smart contracts. To use a DEX you must interact with the blockchain directly, which is not recommended for novice users. Please learn about decentralized exchanges first if you're unfamiliar.
How to purchase PAID using a decentralized exchange.
- Find PAID on a decentralized exchange and make sure PAID Network can be traded for ETH which is the native asset of Ethereum. Popular DEXs include Uniswap, SushiSwap and 1INCH.
- Buy ETH to trade for PAID using an exchange like Gemini. You will need to purchase enough ETH to swap for PAID as well as ETH to pay for transaction fees on the Ethereum network (known as gas). You can use a service like Etherscan to get an idea of how much gas fees currently cost.
- Transfer the ETH into a web 3.0 wallet like MetaMask to connect to the DEX.
- Trade ETH for PAID on the DEX of your choice, following the instructions on screen. Make sure to leave enough ETH in your wallet to pay for gas.
- Wait for the transaction to finalize and the PAID tokens will arrive in your wallet.
- You may now keep the tokens in your web 3.0 wallet or transfer them somewhere more secure like a hardware wallet.
You can follow the same process when you want to sell your tokens, or come back to this page to see if they can now be traded on an exchange in the US.
Best PAID Network wallets to store your PAID
You can keep your PAID on the exchange you purchased it on, or move it to a personal wallet:
- Some people like to use their own wallets to guarantee total ownership over their assets, or to use them with other applications like DeFi services.
- Hardware wallets are typically considered to be the safest type of cryptocurrency wallet, as they use a physical device to enhance security in a number of ways. You can learn more about wallets and compare them with our comprehensive guide.
Is PAID Network a good investment?Prior to investing in anything, it’s worth considering the major factors that can influence an asset’s price. In the case of PAID coins, there are a few things to think about:
- Security issues. In March 2021, hackers minted themselves 59.4 million PAID tokens with a value of US$166 million. Security is a perennial question for any crypto project, so this raises obvious questions about the project. According to Crypto Briefing, the team has "learned the lesson" on security, and has relaunched the token with new smart contracts restoring holders’ pre-hack balances.
- Project functions. The idea of PAID – a smart contract platform – is simple but it sits atop a sophisticated and thought-through offer that includes escrow and insurance services, as well as the dispute settlement mechanism mentioned above. Not only that, but lending is also supported, as well as decentralized coin offerings (DAICOs) and PAID’s own proprietary DEX.
- Adoption of smart contracts. PAID's primary offering is opening up smart contract creation to businesses that aren’t blockchain specialists. How many companies decide to turn to the blockchain and smart contracts for their spending will play a major role in the viability of PAID tokens as an investment.
Additional information about PAID Network can be found using our PAID analysis tools.
Today's PAID Network price versus ATH
Compare today's price of PAID Network ($0.0372392 USD) against its all-time-high price of $6.04 USD on 11 April 2021. The closer the bar is to 100%, the closer PAID is to reaching its ATH again.
ATH date: April 11, 2021
PAID Network ATH: $6.04
How to trade, convert or sell PAID NetworkYou can convert or sell your PAID with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have PAID on.
- If you store your PAID Network in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to convert or sell it on.
- Choose Sell or Convert and place a sell order.
- Choose the amount of PAID you'd like to convert or sell.
- Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of PAID Network.
- Complete your transaction and move your PAID to a wallet for storage.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including PAID Network, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of PAID is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the PAID Network or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
How to buy Terra Luna Classic (LUNC)
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Terra Luna Classic, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (LUNC).
Terra Luna Classic (LUNC) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Terra Luna Classic, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on LUNC.
Terra (LUNA) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Terra and how the token will perform in the future.
Wrapped Terra Classic (LUNC) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Wrapped Terra Classic and how the token will perform in the future.
tBTC (TBTC) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on tBTC and how the token will perform in the future.
Shping (SHPING) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Shping and how the token will perform in the future.
Orca (ORCA) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Orca and how the token will perform in the future.
Pawtocol (UPI) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Pawtocol and how the token will perform in the future.
Measurable Data (MDT) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Measurable Data and how the token will perform in the future.
Moss Carbon Credit (MCO2) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Moss Carbon Credit and how the token will perform in the future.
Ask an Expert