Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
How to buy Origin Protocol (OGN)
A beginner's guide to buying and selling OGN in the US.
How to buy Origin Protocol
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying Origin Protocol.
- Open an account on an exchange that supports OGN. Jump to our table to compare popular options — just remember that most exchanges require an email address, phone number and proof of ID to register.
- Deposit funds into your account. Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy Origin Protocol.
- Buy Origin Protocol. Complete your Origin Protocol purchase and then find the best wallet to store OGN.
Origin Protocol (OGN) is the 215th largest cryptocurrency in the world by market cap, valued at $273,119,817. The current price of Origin Protocol is $1.290, which is -0.014% lower than yesterday. Prices have ranged between $1.350 and $1.190 over the past 24 hours. All prices are listed in US dollars and accurate as of May 14, 2021 12:05 UTC.
Where to buy Origin ProtocolFind an exchange to buy, sell and trade OGN by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
Origin Protocol coin priceUse our graph to track the performance of OGN over time.
Origin Protocol at a glance
|Total OGN supply||1,000,000,000|
Origin Protocol price performance over time!
How to sell Origin Protocol
You can cash out your OGN with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have OGN on.
If you store your Origin Protocol in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of OGN you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Origin Protocol.
Ask an Expert