Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
How to buy Orchid Protocol (OXT)
A beginner's guide to buying and selling OXT in the US.
How to buy Orchid Protocol
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying Orchid Protocol.
- Open an account on an exchange that supports OXT. Most exchanges require an email address, phone number and proof of ID to register.
- Deposit funds into your account. Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy Orchid Protocol.
- Buy Orchid Protocol. Complete your Orchid Protocol purchase and then find the best wallet to store OXT.
Orchid Protocol (OXT) is the 191st largest cryptocurrency in the world by market cap, valued at $363,682,852. The current price of Orchid Protocol is $0.615, which is 2.535% higher than yesterday. Prices have ranged between $0.615 and $0.571 over the past 24 hours. All prices are listed in US dollars and accurate as of May 11, 2021 08:05 UTC.
Where to buy Orchid ProtocolFind an exchange to buy, sell and trade OXT by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
Orchid Protocol coin priceUse our graph to track the performance of OXT over time.
Orchid Protocol at a glance
|Total OXT supply||1,000,000,000|
|All time high||US$1.030|
|All time high date||April 05, 2021|
Orchid Protocol price performance over time!
How to sell Orchid Protocol
You can cash out your OXT with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have OXT on.
If you store your Orchid Protocol in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of OXT you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Orchid Protocol.
Ask an Expert