Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
How to buy Nervos Network (CKB)
A beginner's guide to buying and selling CKB in the US.
How to buy Nervos Network
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying Nervos Network.
- Open an account on an exchange that supports CKB. Most exchanges require an email address, phone number and proof of ID to register.
- Deposit funds into your account. Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy Nervos Network.
- Buy Nervos Network. Complete your Nervos Network purchase and then find the best wallet to store CKB.
Nervos Network (CKB) is the 123rd largest cryptocurrency in the world by market cap, valued at $826,264,597. The current price of Nervos Network is $0.031, which is 0.000% lower than yesterday. Prices have ranged between $0.038 and $0.031 over the past 24 hours. All prices are listed in US dollars and accurate as of May 11, 2021 08:05 UTC.
Where to buy Nervos NetworkFind an exchange to buy, sell and trade CKB by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
Nervos Network coin priceUse our graph to track the performance of CKB over time.
Nervos Network at a glance
Nervos Network price performance over time!
How to sell Nervos Network
You can cash out your CKB with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have CKB on.
If you store your Nervos Network in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of CKB you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Nervos Network.
Ask an Expert