Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
How to buy Morpheus Network (MRPH)
A beginner's guide to buying and selling MRPH in the US.
How to buy Morpheus Network
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying Morpheus Network.
- Open an account on an exchange that supports MRPH.
Most exchanges require an email address, phone number and proof of ID to register.
- Deposit funds into your account.
Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy Morpheus Network.
- Buy Morpheus Network.
Complete your Morpheus Network purchase and then find the best wallet to store MRPH.
What is Morpheus Network?
Morpheus.Network is best envisioned as a supply chain (SaaS) platform that seeks to establish a bridge between traditional legacy systems and emerging new technologies like blockchain, machine learning, artificial intelligence (AI). The ecosystem seeks to disrupt the multi-trillion dollar supply chain industry by making it easier to weed out many of the inefficiency challenges — such as low traceability, human error, etc — affecting most supply chain systems today.
MRPH is the native cryptocurrency of the Morpheus Network. It serves as fuel for the platform, not only powering its native smart contracts but also helps facilitate other internal processes such as cross-border payments, invoice issuance, etc. The token can also be used for other value-based services within the ecosystem — such as paying for transaction fees.
Morpheus Network (MRPH) is the 438th largest cryptocurrency in the world by market cap, valued at $74,785,801. The current price of Morpheus Network is $2.010, which is 0.151% lower than yesterday. Prices have ranged between $2.260 and $1.860 over the past 24 hours. All prices are listed in US dollars and accurate as of April 21, 2021 05:04 UTC.
Where to buy Morpheus NetworkFind an exchange to buy, sell and trade MRPH by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
Morpheus Network coin priceUse our graph to track the performance of MRPH over time.
Morpheus Network at a glance
|Total MRPH supply||47,897,218|
Morpheus Network price performance over time
How to sell Morpheus Network
You can cash out your MRPH with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have MRPH on.
If you store your Morpheus Network in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of MRPH you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Morpheus Network.
What to consider when buying Morpheus Network
- Real-life use cases: Morpheus Network has gained substantial traction over recent years, with the platform already having been adopted by a number of billion-dollar companies including Coca-Cola, Sobeys. The company has also entered into agreements with national governments (such as Argentina) so as to digitize their local agriculture sectors.
- Work automation: Using its native smart contracts, the platform is able to streamline data transfers, cross border payments across a large network of banks. In fact, the system is even compatible with traditional payment mediums such as SWIFT, allowing users to transact in either crypto or fiat across a large number of countries.
- High degree of interoperability: Using its novel ‘layering’ technology, Morpheus Network is able to integrate a number of legacy solutions onto a single blockchain platform. For example, the system allows clients to utilize Fedex’s tracking technology — traditionally used for tracking shipments — in conjunction with Ripple’s XRP based settlement layer within the same supply chain ecosystem.
- Security-centric: To help bolster the security of its ecosystem, Morpheus Network utilizes the services of a well-known bug bounty platform called HackenProof. The firm has on its roster over a thousand highly-skilled, independent cybersecurity specialists.
Ask an Expert