Finder makes money from featured partners, but editorial opinions are our own. Advertiser Disclosure
How to buy MimbleWimbleCoin (MWC) in the US
Learn how to buy MimbleWimbleCoin (MWC) easily by following a step-by-step guide and comparing 10+ crypto exchanges.
Where to buy MimbleWimbleCoin
Unfortunately, at this time no major exchanges in the US offer this coin. However, you may be able to purchase it with another cryptocurrency, just be sure you're following all legal restrictions and requirements.
Consider buying a different cryptocurrency after comparing popular exchanges.
What to consider when buying MimbleWimbleCoinSome key aspects related to MimbleWimble that investors should consider include:
- Sophisticated design: According to Binance Academy, the platform makes use of the controversial ‘CoinJoin module’ that makes transactions anonymous by clubbing a number of payments into one data set before relaying them back into the network. The system was devised by Blockstream’s Gregory Maxwell and is considered to be one of the most secure means of transferring confidential data in the world today.
- Compact ledger size: Unlike a number of larger platforms like Bitcoin and Ethereum, MimbleWimble makes use of a technology referred to as “cut-through” which allows the platform to condense all of its in/out transactions into smaller blocks, thus allowing faster throughput rates.
- Ease of use: MimbleWimble offers an extremely high level of transactional ease by allowing its users to exchange/utilize pretty much any crypto in existence today.
- Scalability: Owing to the fact that MimbleWimble’s native block size is much smaller than that of Bitcoin, as well as many other major crypto ecosystems, the platform is able to scale up/down as and when required.
How to sell MimbleWimbleCoin
You can cash out your MWC with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have MWC on.
If you store your MimbleWimbleCoin in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of MWC you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of MimbleWimbleCoin.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including MimbleWimbleCoin, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of MWC is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the MimbleWimbleCoin or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
How to buy Pendle (PENDLE) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Pendle (PENDLE) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Huobi Global Futures: How to trade BTC and ETH
Learn everything there is to know about Huobi futures and trading cryptos with leverage.
Maker (MKR) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Maker and how the token will perform in the future.
ZenGo wallet review
ZenGo is an innovative mobile crypto wallet that allows users to retain custody while offering easy access.
How to stake and earn Kusama (KSM)
Staking is the process of locking up KSM tokens in a wallet to earn rewards. Read on to find out how and where you can stake KSM tokens.
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide explores the different ways of buying Shiba Inu on a cryptocurrency exchange as well as where you should store your cryptocurrency.
Best Shiba Inu (SHIB) wallets
Shiba Inu (SHIB) is an ERC20 token that can be stored in any Ethereum wallet. Pick a SHIB wallet for long-term storage, short-term trading, or both.
How to buy Hempcoin (THC) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Hempcoin (THC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy The ChampCoin (TCC) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the The (ChampCoin) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy SpankChain (SPANK) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the SpankChain (SPANK) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert