Finder makes money from featured partners, but editorial opinions are our own. Advertiser Disclosure
How to buy MiL.k Alliance (MLK) in the US
Learn how to buy MiL.k Alliance (MLK) easily by following a step-by-step guide and comparing 10+ crypto exchanges.
How to buy MiL.k Alliance
1. Compare crypto exchanges
The easiest way to buy MiL.k Alliance is from a cryptocurrency exchange. Comparing in the table below lets you find one with the features you want such as low fees, ease of use or 24-hour customer support.
2. Create an account
To create an account on an exchange you will need to verify your email address and identity. Have some photo ID and your phone ready.
3. Make a deposit
Once verified, you can deposit $ using the payment method that best suits you – cryptocurrency, paypal, wire transfer and credit or debit card payments are all widely accepted.
4. Buy MiL.k Alliance
You can now exchange your funds for MiL.k Alliance. On easier-to-use exchanges, this is as easy as entering the amount you want to purchase and clicking buy. If you like you can now withdraw your MiL.k Alliance to your personal wallet.
Where to buy MiL.k Alliance
Find an exchange to buy, sell and trade MLK by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
Steps on how to buy MiL.k Alliance
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying MiL.k Alliance.
- Compare cryptocurrency exchanges that supports MLK.
Cryptocurrency exchanges differ by fees, security and payment methods, so you'll need to research which is the right fit for you. As a beginner, you don't need a big range of features, and you can always change exchanges later.
- Create an account on an exchange.
You can sign up for an account by selecting the Go to site button. This will take you to the account creation page, where you can fill in your details, starting with your name and email address..
- Deposit funds into your account.
Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy MiL.k Alliance.
- Buy MiL.k Alliance.
Complete your MiL.k Alliance purchase and then find the best wallet to store MLK.
What to consider when buying MiL.k AllianceThis token is not particularly well known in the industry: As of July 2021, according to CoinMarketCap, it is the 340th most popular cryptocurrency with a market cap of only $76 million, making it one of the smaller tokens available on the market. The fewer people that own a token, the harder it is to get new buyers into the project, and the more difficult it is to attract developers to support the token for the long term.
- Dilution. The total circulating supply of this token is set at 1.3 billion MiL.k, but as of July 2021, only 78.1 million tokens have been released. As more tokens are released over time, early holders will be diluted and the tokens they hold could be worth less in the future.
- Userbase. MiL.k claims to have grown a userbase of 400,000 people to date, although these numbers could not be independently verified. If the company behind MLK can't attract enough companies to join its protocol, the number of rewards able to be aggregated will fall, resulting in a worse product for users. This will likely have an impact on the MLK token price.
- Security and regulations. This token appears to be most widely traded on South Korean cryptocurrency exchanges like KuCoin, with the largest proportion of its daily trading volume coming from Upbit. Upbit’s security has been compromised in the past – the exchange was hacked in 2019, and according to CoinDesk, it lost $49 million in ETH tokens. According to The Diplomat, the South Korean market regulator has tightened the rules for cryptocurrency projects and exchanges in 2021, making it more difficult for anonymous traders to interact with cryptocurrencies, and requiring all exchanges to register with the Korea Financial Intelligence Unit. If the market regulator, the Financial Services Commission, continues to enforce stricter laws on cryptocurrencies, it could have a negative effect on the MLK token price.
How to sell MiL.k Alliance
You can cash out your MLK with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have MLK on.
If you store your MiL.k Alliance in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of MLK you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of MiL.k Alliance.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including MiL.k Alliance, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of MLK is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the MiL.k Alliance or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
How to buy Pendle (PENDLE) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Pendle (PENDLE) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Huobi Global Futures: How to trade BTC and ETH
Learn everything there is to know about Huobi futures and trading cryptos with leverage.
Maker (MKR) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Maker and how the token will perform in the future.
ZenGo wallet review
ZenGo is an innovative mobile crypto wallet that allows users to retain custody while offering easy access.
How to stake and earn Kusama (KSM)
Staking is the process of locking up KSM tokens in a wallet to earn rewards. Read on to find out how and where you can stake KSM tokens.
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide explores the different ways of buying Shiba Inu on a cryptocurrency exchange as well as where you should store your cryptocurrency.
Best Shiba Inu (SHIB) wallets
Shiba Inu (SHIB) is an ERC20 token that can be stored in any Ethereum wallet. Pick a SHIB wallet for long-term storage, short-term trading, or both.
How to buy Hempcoin (THC) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Hempcoin (THC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy The ChampCoin (TCC) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the The (ChampCoin) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy SpankChain (SPANK) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the SpankChain (SPANK) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert