Finder may earn compensation from partners, but editorial opinions are our own. Advertiser Disclosure
How to buy Medibloc (MED) in the US
A beginner's guide to buying and selling MED in the US.
How to buy Medibloc
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying Medibloc.
- Open an account on an exchange that supports MED.
Unfortunately, at this time no major exchanges in the United States offer MED, but you may be able to purchase it with another cryptocurrency. Just be sure to follow all legal restrictions and requirements.
- Deposit funds into your account.
Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy Medibloc.
- Buy Medibloc.
Complete your Medibloc purchase and then find the best wallet to store MED.
What is Medibloc?
MediBloc is a blockchain-based data management system that is designed primarily for the healthcare industry according to Morioh; a lot of patient data today is centralized, which means that individual hospitals owns one’s data and every time an individual has to consult a new doctor, he/she is required to carry a physical record of their medical history along with them. In this regard, MediBloc helps organize and store all of an individual’s medical data in one location, allowing doctors to access this info in real time, allowing them to more accurately diagnose health problems as well as advise patients with the most concise, potent course of treatment. MED is one of the two native crypto tokens associated with the platform. According to its Medium, It not only serves as the core medium of exchange across the entire MediBloc system but it is also used to issue rewards and incentives for data researchers and other users for their contributions to the network.
Medibloc (MED) is the 188th largest cryptocurrency in the world by market cap, valued at $406,891,776. The current price of Medibloc is $0.075508, which is 0.000% lower than yesterday. Prices have ranged between $0.076294 and $0.074291 over the past 24 hours. All prices are listed in US dollars and accurate as of October 23, 2021 03:10 UTC.
Where to buy Medibloc
Unfortunately, at this time no major exchanges in the United States offer this coin. However, you may be able to purchase it with another cryptocurrency, just be sure you're following all legal restrictions and requirements.
Consider buying a different cryptocurrency after comparing popular exchanges.
Is it a good time to buy Medibloc?
The technical analysis gauge for Medibloc displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation to buy, sell or trade. It represents a technical analysis of Medibloc based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
This chart is not advice or a guarantee of success. Rather, it gauges the real-time recommendations of three popular technical indicators based on the performance of Medibloc: moving averages, oscillators and pivots. Finder is not responsible for how MED performs.
Medibloc at a glance
|Total MED supply||8,591,975,064|
|Notable team members||Dr. Allen Wookyun Kho, Dr. Eunsol Lee|
|Partnerships||Huray Positive, Syntekabio, Massachusetts General Hospital, Kyobo Lifeplanet Insurance Company, Kyung Hee University Dental Hospital|
|Token uses||Rewards, utility token|
Medibloc price performance over time
How to sell Medibloc
You can cash out your MED with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have MED on.
If you store your Medibloc in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of MED you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Medibloc.
What to consider when buying MediblocIf you’re thinking of buying any MED, some of the factors you may want to consider first include:
- Many noteworthy partnerships: MediBloc is currently in partnership with a range of prominent institutions operating within the healthcare and finance sectors. For starters, the company’s native blockchain solution is currently being used by a number of prominent hospitals across the globe, including Kyung Hee University Dental Hospital, Oracle Medical Group, Hanyang University Medical Center and Bestian Foundation. Not only that, MediBloc has also signed long-term deals with PolicyPal Network and Deloitte Anjin LLC to make the entire medi-claim process less complicated and more streamlined.
- Established backing team: MediBloc is the creation of Allan Wookyun Kho and Eunsol Lee. Kho has extensive research experience within the realm of blockchain tech and has previously worked for high-profile companies, including Samsung as a software engine. Similarly, Lee is a certified physician who has specialized in fields such as radiology as well as bioinformatics.
- Power to the people: MediBloc helps put an individual’s health records back in their hands, allowing patients to regain control of their info and decide who they get to share their personal data with. Not only that, since all of the records are stored on a decentralized ledger, it is impossible to make any “unethical adjustments” to a person's records.
- Seamless data exchange: Since that platform allows for all of one’s health information to be stored on a decentralized blockchain system, it becomes extremely easy for healthcare workers to access vital records seamlessly.
Medibloc (MED) in news
Reason Behind Ethereum (ETH) Price Surge to $12,000
IOTA launches beta smart contracts; argues it’s not an ‘Ethereum killer’
XRP Lawsuit: Ripple appeals the Court to Disclose SEC’s in-camera review documents
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including Medibloc, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of MED is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the Medibloc or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
How to stake Tron
Find out how to stake your TRX tokens and how Tron’s delegated proof-of-stake consensus mechanism works.
How to make NFTs
Find out all you need to create your own NFTs – the new application of blockchain technology that enables digital ownership of assets.
How to buy Illuvium (ILV) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Illuvium (ILV) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Socios.com review and guide
Socios.com is a sporting app that uses blockchain technology to bring fans closer to their preferred football clubs
How to stake and earn Tezos (XTZ)
Find out how to leverage XTZ token holdings to earn interest. Stake in the Tezos blockchain or provide liquidity to a DeFi protocol.
How to buy dYdX (DYDX) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the dYdX (DYDX) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Columbus-5 Terra upgrade: LUNA’s deflationary moment explained
On September 30, Terra mainnet upgrade Columbus-5 is set to bring a new wave of functionality and investment to Terra and Cosmos.
How to buy Monsta Infinite (MONI) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Monsta Infinite (MONI) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
SuperRare Review and Guide
True to its name, SuperRare is an NFT marketplace that focuses on crypto art tokenized on the Ethereum blockchain. The result is part marketplace and part social network for the artistic side of the NFT community.
What is Rarible? Review and guide
Buy and sell unique digital assets on the largest NFT marketplace in the crypto space.
Ask an Expert