Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
How to buy Medibloc (MED)
A beginner's guide to buying and selling MED in the US.
How to buy Medibloc
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying Medibloc.
- Open an account on an exchange that supports MED. Jump to our table to compare popular options — just remember that most exchanges require an email address, phone number and proof of ID to register.
- Deposit funds into your account. Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy Medibloc.
- Buy Medibloc. Complete your Medibloc purchase and then find the best wallet to store MED.
What is Medibloc?
MediBloc is a blockchain-based data management system that is designed primarily for the healthcare industry; a lot of patient data today is centralized, which means that individual hospitals owns one’s data and every time an individual has to consult a new doctor, he/she is required to carry a physical record of their medical history along with them.
In this regard, MediBloc helps organize and store all of an individual’s medical data in one location, allowing doctors to access this info in real time, allowing them to more accurately diagnose health problems as well as advise patients with the most concise, potent course of treatment.
MED is one of the two native crypto tokens associated with the platform. It not only serves as the core medium of exchange across the entire MediBloc system but it is also used to issue rewards and incentives for data researchers and other users for their contributions to the network.
Medibloc (MED) is the 183rd largest cryptocurrency in the world by market cap, valued at $333,554,834. The current price of Medibloc is $0.112, which is 0.005% lower than yesterday. Prices have ranged between $0.117 and $0.103 over the past 24 hours. All prices are listed in US dollars and accurate as of May 14, 2021 12:05 UTC.
Where to buy MediblocFind an exchange to buy, sell and trade MED by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
Medibloc coin priceUse our graph to track the performance of MED over time.
Medibloc at a glance
|Total MED supply||10,000,000,000|
Medibloc price performance over time!
How to sell Medibloc
You can cash out your MED with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have MED on.
If you store your Medibloc in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of MED you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Medibloc.
What to consider when buying Medibloc
- Many noteworthy partnerships: MediBloc is currently in partnership with a range of prominent institutions operating within the healthcare and finance sectors. For starters, the company’s native blockchain solution is currently being used by a number of prominent hospitals across the globe, including Kyung Hee University Dental Hospital, Oracle Medical Group, Hanyang University Medical Center and Bestian Foundation.
Not only that, MediBloc has also signed long-term deals with PolicyPal Network and Deloitte Anjin LLC to make the entire medi-claim process less complicated and more streamlined.
- Established backing team: MediBloc is the creation of Allan Wookyun Kho and Eunsol Lee. Kho has extensive research experience within the realm of blockchain tech and has previously worked for high-profile companies, including Samsung as a software engine. Similarly, Lee is a certified physician who has specialized in fields such as radiology as well as bioinformatics.
- Power to the people: MediBloc helps put an individual’s health records back in their hands, allowing patients to regain control of their info and decide who they get to share their personal data with. Not only that, since all of the records are stored on a decentralized ledger, it is impossible to make any “unethical adjustments” to a person's records.
- Seamless data exchange: Since that platform allows for all of one’s health information to be stored on a decentralized blockchain system, it becomes extremely easy for healthcare workers to access vital records seamlessly.
Ask an Expert