Finder makes money from featured partners, but editorial opinions are our own. Advertiser Disclosure
How to buy LTO Network (LTO) in the US
Learn how to buy LTO Network (LTO) easily by following a step-by-step guide and comparing 10+ crypto exchanges.
How to buy LTO Network
1. Compare crypto exchanges
The easiest way to buy LTO Network is from a cryptocurrency exchange. Comparing in the table below lets you find one with the features you want such as low fees, ease of use or 24-hour customer support.
2. Create an account
To create an account on an exchange you will need to verify your email address and identity. Have some photo ID and your phone ready.
3. Make a deposit
Once verified, you can deposit $ using the payment method that best suits you – cryptocurrency, , and payments are all widely accepted.
4. Buy LTO Network
You can now exchange your funds for LTO Network. On easier-to-use exchanges, this is as easy as entering the amount you want to purchase and clicking buy. If you like you can now withdraw your LTO Network to your personal wallet.
Where to buy LTO Network
Find an exchange to buy, sell and trade LTO by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
Steps on how to buy LTO Network
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying LTO Network.
- Compare cryptocurrency exchanges that supports LTO.
Cryptocurrency exchanges differ by fees, security and payment methods, so you'll need to research which is the right fit for you. As a beginner, you don't need a big range of features, and you can always change exchanges later.
- Create an account on an exchange.
You can sign up for an account by selecting the Go to site button. This will take you to the account creation page, where you can fill in your details, starting with your name and email address..
- Deposit funds into your account.
Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy LTO Network.
- Buy LTO Network.
Complete your LTO Network purchase and then find the best wallet to store LTO.
What to consider when buying LTO NetworkUnderstanding both the project and the purpose of the accompanying cryptocurrency token is crucial to making any investment. Here are a few things to consider before buying LTO:
- User-focused design: Unlike other blockchains,the LTO Network aims to solve a real-world problem that is already prevalent. Thanks to its private/public-based hybrid design, LTO is able to provide users with a host of practical advantages related to governance, administration and overall usability.
- Scalability-focused design: The system is designed to be scalable as per the needs and requirements of its users, which makes it already primed for mass adoption. The increasing use of the platform can be witnessed by the blockchain activity which has steadily risen since its inception. It now consistently ranks as one of the top 20 blockchains worldwide.
- Supply: There is a maximum supply of 403 million LTO tokens. 283 million are currently in circulation with the remaining 120 million to be released over the next 4 years. This could cause inflationary effects and place downwards pressure on price.
- Leadership team: The LTO Network leadership team consists of Rick Schmitz and Arnold Daniels. Prior to joining the project, Schmitz served as the acquisitions and mergers lead for Deloitte and PwC, while Daniels served as a software developer and lead engineer for a number of tech firms.
- Distribution of tokens: The 403 million LTO tokens are separated into native LTO, ERC-20 (Ethereum-compatible) and BEP-2 (BSC-compatible) versions. This could lead to some confusion. ERC-20 and BEP-2 versions are for speculation trading, whereas native LTO tokens are used in the LTO blockchain.
How to sell LTO Network
You can cash out your LTO with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have LTO on.
If you store your LTO Network in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of LTO you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of LTO Network.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including LTO Network, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of LTO is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the LTO Network or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
How to buy Pendle (PENDLE) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Pendle (PENDLE) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Huobi Global Futures: How to trade BTC and ETH
Learn everything there is to know about Huobi futures and trading cryptos with leverage.
Maker (MKR) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Maker and how the token will perform in the future.
ZenGo wallet review
ZenGo is an innovative mobile crypto wallet that allows users to retain custody while offering easy access.
How to stake and earn Kusama (KSM)
Staking is the process of locking up KSM tokens in a wallet to earn rewards. Read on to find out how and where you can stake KSM tokens.
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide explores the different ways of buying Shiba Inu on a cryptocurrency exchange as well as where you should store your cryptocurrency.
Best Shiba Inu (SHIB) wallets
Shiba Inu (SHIB) is an ERC20 token that can be stored in any Ethereum wallet. Pick a SHIB wallet for long-term storage, short-term trading, or both.
How to buy Hempcoin (THC) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Hempcoin (THC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy The ChampCoin (TCC) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the The (ChampCoin) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy SpankChain (SPANK) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the SpankChain (SPANK) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert