Finder makes money from featured partners, but editorial opinions are our own. Advertiser Disclosure
How to buy LATOKEN (LA) in the US
Learn how to buy LATOKEN (LA) easily by following a step-by-step guide and comparing 10+ crypto exchanges.
Where to buy LATOKEN
It looks like LA may not be available to purchase on an exchange in the US.
You can still purchase LA by using a decentralized exchange (DEX) instead. Decentralized exchanges are web applications that run on blockchains like Ethereum and allow users to trade any asset directly with one another.
Decentralized exchanges (DEX) are unregulated and run using autonomous pieces of code known as smart contracts. To use a DEX you must interact with the blockchain directly, which is not recommended for novice users. Please learn about decentralized exchanges first if you're unfamiliar.
How to purchase LA using a decentralized exchange.
- Find LA on a decentralized exchange and make sure LATOKEN can be traded for ETH which is the native asset of Ethereum. Popular DEXs include Uniswap, SushiSwap and 1INCH.
- Buy ETH to trade for LA using an exchange like Gemini. You will need to purchase enough ETH to swap for LA as well as ETH to pay for transaction fees on the Ethereum network (known as gas). You can use a service like Etherscan to get an idea of how much gas fees currently cost.
- Transfer the ETH into a web 3.0 wallet like MetaMask to connect to the DEX.
- Trade ETH for LA on the DEX of your choice, following the instructions on screen. Make sure to leave enough ETH in your wallet to pay for gas.
- Wait for the transaction to finalize and the LA tokens will arrive in your wallet.
- You may now keep the tokens in your web 3.0 wallet or transfer them somewhere more secure like a hardware wallet.
You can follow the same process when you want to sell your tokens, or come back to this page to see if they can now be traded on an exchange in the US.
What to consider when buying LATOKENDue to the volatile and risky nature of the cryptocurrency markets, it is highly critical that you conduct thorough research and due diligence before investing in a certain token. There are a few aspects you should consider before adding LA to your cryptocurrency portfolio:
- Supply: LA has a circulating supply of 61 million tokens with a maximum supply of 400 million. Since only 15% of the maximum supply of the token is currently in supply, this is an inflationary asset.
- Largest IEO market: According to Inwara, a research firm, LATOKEN is the largest Initial Exchange Offering market. Since its establishment in 2017, it has connected with over 130 startups and has over 400,000 users of the platform with 1.5 million visitors every month. Entrepreneurs can access funding through LATOKEN IEO Launchpad.
- Tokenisation: The unique value proposition that LATOKEN brings to its users is the tokenisation of assets ranging from stocks, commodities and debt instruments to real estate and artwork. They do this by offering you assets to tokens directly linked to the price of these assets.
- Decentralised Finance (DeFi): The company has launched a decentralised exchange (DEX) that supports ERC-20 standard tokens, LADEX. They are also building a product for the security tokens market called LACHAIN.
How to sell LATOKEN
You can cash out your LA with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have LA on.
If you store your LATOKEN in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of LA you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of LATOKEN.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including LATOKEN, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of LA is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the LATOKEN or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
How to buy Pendle (PENDLE) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Pendle (PENDLE) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Huobi Global Futures: How to trade BTC and ETH
Learn everything there is to know about Huobi futures and trading cryptos with leverage.
Maker (MKR) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Maker and how the token will perform in the future.
ZenGo wallet review
ZenGo is an innovative mobile crypto wallet that allows users to retain custody while offering easy access.
How to stake and earn Kusama (KSM)
Staking is the process of locking up KSM tokens in a wallet to earn rewards. Read on to find out how and where you can stake KSM tokens.
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide explores the different ways of buying Shiba Inu on a cryptocurrency exchange as well as where you should store your cryptocurrency.
Best Shiba Inu (SHIB) wallets
Shiba Inu (SHIB) is an ERC20 token that can be stored in any Ethereum wallet. Pick a SHIB wallet for long-term storage, short-term trading, or both.
How to buy Hempcoin (THC) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Hempcoin (THC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy The ChampCoin (TCC) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the The (ChampCoin) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy SpankChain (SPANK) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the SpankChain (SPANK) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert