Finder makes money from featured partners, but editorial opinions are our own. Advertiser Disclosure
How to buy Klever (KLV) in the US
Learn how to buy Klever (KLV) easily by following a step-by-step guide and comparing 10+ crypto exchanges.
How to buy Klever
1. Compare crypto exchanges
The easiest way to buy Klever is from a cryptocurrency exchange. Comparing in the table below lets you find one with the features you want such as low fees, ease of use or 24-hour customer support.
2. Create an account
To create an account on an exchange you will need to verify your email address and identity. Have some photo ID and your phone ready.
3. Make a deposit
Once verified, you can deposit $ using the payment method that best suits you – cryptocurrency, paypal, wire transfer and credit or debit card payments are all widely accepted.
4. Buy Klever
You can now exchange your funds for Klever. On easier-to-use exchanges, this is as easy as entering the amount you want to purchase and clicking buy. If you like you can now withdraw your Klever to your personal wallet.
Where to buy Klever
Find an exchange to buy, sell and trade KLV by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
Steps on how to buy Klever
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying Klever.
- Compare cryptocurrency exchanges that supports KLV.
Cryptocurrency exchanges differ by fees, security and payment methods, so you'll need to research which is the right fit for you. As a beginner, you don't need a big range of features, and you can always change exchanges later.
- Create an account on an exchange.
You can sign up for an account by selecting the Go to site button. This will take you to the account creation page, where you can fill in your details, starting with your name and email address..
- Deposit funds into your account.
Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy Klever.
- Buy Klever.
Complete your Klever purchase and then find the best wallet to store KLV.
What to consider when buying KleverWhen purchasing any cryptocurrency for the first time, it's important to understand the unique risks involved and the factors that may influence the long-term success of the project.
- Ecosystem. Klever boasts an incredibly ambitious roadmap, and with growing use of the Smart Wallet, there's understandable momentum behind it. The new exchange supports the biggest cryptocurrencies and promises to integrate seamlessly with the existing wallet. Later expansions to the ecosystem will include Klever Bank, a blockchain and even a hardware wallet. The question remains whether the team behind KLV will be able to stay on track with its proposed timeline.
- Ease of use. Klever emphasises UX and UI on the smart wallet, encouraging users with an easy-to-understand app. The native KLV token can be traded directly through the wallet. This allows the wallet to function as a lite version of an exchange and introduce users to the new ecosystem.
- Speed. Three million transactions per second – that's the stated goal for the Klever exchange. If achieved, that speed would make Klever roughly 3 times faster than most other exchanges. Only time will tell if the company is able to achieve and maintain that dramatic advantage over other popular exchanges.
- Staking. Roughly 60% of all KLV in circulation is currently frozen and staked, according to CoinMarketCap. With its versatility – KLV can be traded directly from within the wallet – the token has so far provided investors with a chance to earn a passive return on their holdings while also supporting an ambitious crypto wallet ecosystem.
How to sell Klever
You can cash out your KLV with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have KLV on.
If you store your Klever in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of KLV you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Klever.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including Klever, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of KLV is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the Klever or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
How to buy Pendle (PENDLE) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Pendle (PENDLE) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Huobi Global Futures: How to trade BTC and ETH
Learn everything there is to know about Huobi futures and trading cryptos with leverage.
Maker (MKR) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Maker and how the token will perform in the future.
ZenGo wallet review
ZenGo is an innovative mobile crypto wallet that allows users to retain custody while offering easy access.
How to stake and earn Kusama (KSM)
Staking is the process of locking up KSM tokens in a wallet to earn rewards. Read on to find out how and where you can stake KSM tokens.
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide explores the different ways of buying Shiba Inu on a cryptocurrency exchange as well as where you should store your cryptocurrency.
Best Shiba Inu (SHIB) wallets
Shiba Inu (SHIB) is an ERC20 token that can be stored in any Ethereum wallet. Pick a SHIB wallet for long-term storage, short-term trading, or both.
How to buy Hempcoin (THC) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Hempcoin (THC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy The ChampCoin (TCC) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the The (ChampCoin) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy SpankChain (SPANK) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the SpankChain (SPANK) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert