Finder makes money from featured partners, but editorial opinions are our own. Advertiser Disclosure
How to buy KlaySwap Protocol (KSP) in the US
Learn how to buy KlaySwap Protocol (KSP) easily by following a step-by-step guide and comparing 10+ crypto exchanges.
Where to buy KlaySwap Protocol
What to consider when buying KlaySwap ProtocolCryptocurrency can be a very risky investment, so it’s good practice to evaluate the platform and purpose of the token.
- Competition. As the ecosystem of decentralised, blockchain-based finance continues to grow, more and more instant swap services like KLAYswap protocol are being developed. KSP’s point of difference is the platform’s interoperability and providing owners of Klaytn-based tokens to earn interest on their assets. That said, exchanges like SushiSwap, UniSwap and PancakeSwap all have a much larger market share and may impact the growth of KSP.
- Token supply. The tokenomics of KSP determines that there is a maximum supply of 126,141,000 coins that can be minted. There are currently 7,784,900 KSP in circulation, which is only 6% of the total cap.
- Availability. While Klaytn tokens are easily accessible on major exchanges, KSP coins are not. Centralised exchanges Binance, Coinbase and Kraken do not trade the coin, though it is available on BiKi. The most common method of investing in KSP is buying it on the KLAYswap protocol decentralised exchange, which may not be suited to beginners.
How to sell KlaySwap Protocol
You can cash out your KSP with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have KSP on.
If you store your KlaySwap Protocol in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of KSP you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of KlaySwap Protocol.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including KlaySwap Protocol, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of KSP is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the KlaySwap Protocol or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
How to buy Pendle (PENDLE) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Pendle (PENDLE) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Huobi Global Futures: How to trade BTC and ETH
Learn everything there is to know about Huobi futures and trading cryptos with leverage.
Maker (MKR) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Maker and how the token will perform in the future.
ZenGo wallet review
ZenGo is an innovative mobile crypto wallet that allows users to retain custody while offering easy access.
How to stake and earn Kusama (KSM)
Staking is the process of locking up KSM tokens in a wallet to earn rewards. Read on to find out how and where you can stake KSM tokens.
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide explores the different ways of buying Shiba Inu on a cryptocurrency exchange as well as where you should store your cryptocurrency.
Best Shiba Inu (SHIB) wallets
Shiba Inu (SHIB) is an ERC20 token that can be stored in any Ethereum wallet. Pick a SHIB wallet for long-term storage, short-term trading, or both.
How to buy Hempcoin (THC) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Hempcoin (THC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy The ChampCoin (TCC) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the The (ChampCoin) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy SpankChain (SPANK) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the SpankChain (SPANK) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert