Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
How to buy KeeperDAO (ROOK)
A beginner's guide to buying and selling ROOK in the US.
How to buy KeeperDAO
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying KeeperDAO.
- Open an account on an exchange that supports ROOK.
Most exchanges require an email address, phone number and proof of ID to register.
- Deposit funds into your account.
Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy KeeperDAO.
- Buy KeeperDAO.
Complete your KeeperDAO purchase and then find the best wallet to store ROOK.
What is KeeperDAO?
KeeperDAO works like a communal liquidity pool. Anyone can borrow from the pool to take advantage of on-chain opportunities and profits from the on-chain opportunity are guaranteed to be returned to the pool. In other words, through KeeperDAO, users can pool their assets such as ETH, WETH, USDC, renBTC and DAI to earn passive income. KeeperDAO uses game theory to maximise profit.
ROOK is the native token of KeeperDAO which was launched in November 2020. As a ROOK holder, you can propose and vote on all protocol upgrades and administer the profit share between liquidity providers and keepers. ROOK is used to reward liquidity providers (those who contribute to the communal pool) and keepers (those who maintain infrastructure to call liquidations and find arbitrage opportunities).
KeeperDAO (ROOK) is the 254th largest cryptocurrency in the world by market cap, valued at $202,762,858. The current price of KeeperDAO is $382.600, which is 3.470% higher than yesterday. Prices have ranged between $390.110 and $357.940 over the past 24 hours. All prices are listed in US dollars and accurate as of April 21, 2021 06:04 UTC.
Where to buy KeeperDAO
Unfortunately at this time no major exchanges offer KeeperDAO. However, you may be able to purchase ROOK with another cryptocurrency, just be sure you're following all legal restrictions and requirements.
Instead of buying KeeperDAO, consider buying a different cryptocurrency after comparing popular exchanges.
KeeperDAO coin priceUse our graph to track the performance of ROOK over time.
KeeperDAO at a glance
|Total ROOK supply||1,140,000|
|All time high||US$838.980|
KeeperDAO price performance over time
How to sell KeeperDAO
You can cash out your ROOK with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have ROOK on.
If you store your KeeperDAO in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of ROOK you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of KeeperDAO.
What to consider when buying KeeperDAOInvesting in cryptocurrency is subject to high market risks so it’s important to understand the risks before buying. Here are some of the features that are unique to ROOK that you should consider before investing.
- Supply. The initial total supply of ROOK is capped at 1 million ROOK. When they are launched, ROOK tokens become unrestricted and become part of the circulating supply. It is designed so that ROOK will move to an inflation model in the future and currently we do not know what the exact total supply will be.
- Liquidity providers vs ROOK holders. A KeeperDAO liquidity provider is anyone who has deposited assets into the KeeperDAO liquidity pool in order to earn a share of the profits. Liquidity providers can earn ROOK by depositing assets into the protocol. A ROOK holder on the other hand has governance rights in KeeperDAO and can propose and vote on protocol upgrades.
- Economic rights. Currently there are no economic rights attached to ROOK but it’s possible for the community to pass a proposal to introduce fee rights for token holders.
Ask an Expert