Finder makes money from featured partners, but editorial opinions are our own. Advertiser Disclosure
How to buy Keep3rV1 (KP3R)
Learn how to buy Keep3rV1 (KP3R) on 4+ crypto exchanges in our step-by-step guide.
You can buy Keep3rV1 (KP3R) on a cryptocurrency exchange like Kraken. These specialized marketplaces allow you to buy and sell cryptocurrencies, and work similar to stock trading platforms. KP3R is the native token of the Keep3r network. Here's how to buy Keep3rV1.
How to buy Keep3rV1 in 4 easy steps
The whole process can take as little as 15 minutes and all you'll need is a smartphone or computer, an internet connection, photo identification and a means of payment.
Compare crypto exchanges
The easiest way to buy Keep3rV1 is from a cryptocurrency exchange. Comparing in the table below lets you find one with the features you want such as low fees, ease of use or 24-hour customer support.
Create an account
To create an account on an exchange, you will need to verify your email address and identity. Have some photo ID and your phone ready.
Make a deposit
Once verified, you can deposit $ using the payment method that best suits you – bank transfer, cryptocurrency, wire transfer and osko payments are widely accepted.
You can now exchange your funds for Keep3rV1. On easier-to-use exchanges, this is as simple as entering the amount you want to purchase and clicking buy. If you like, you can now withdraw your Keep3rV1 to your personal wallet.
Where to buy Keep3rV1
Find an exchange to buy, sell and trade KP3R by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
How do I find the best places to buy Keep3rV1?
Cryptocurrency exchanges offer similar services, but differ in a few key ways – mainly fees, the range of cryptos available and payment methods. You can use our table to compare the features of popular cryptocurrency exchanges available in the US to help you choose the one that's right for you.
Some other factors you may want to consider are customer support, user reviews, ease of use and whether or not the exchange is registered with a local regulator. This information can be found by clicking on the exchange name in the table which will take you to its review page.
What will I need to buy Keep3rV1?
To create an account on any cryptocurrency exchange you will need an email address. Some exchanges may also ask for a phone number and photo ID, so it's a good idea to have those ready.
An increasing number of cryptocurrency exchanges will ask to verify your identity before you can deposit funds and start trading Keep3rV1.
- This process is known as Know Your Customer (KYC) and usually requires photo ID and a webcam or smartphone. You may also need to prove your address by uploading a copy of a recent bank statement or utility bill.
- Some exchanges allow you to deposit and trade cryptocurrencies without passing KYC, but they will not allow you to transfer local currency from your bank account. So if you are planning on purchasing KP3R with your local currency then you will need to pass KYC.
- Once you have verified your identity, it is a good idea to enable 2-factor authentication (2FA) before depositing any funds. This will increase the security of your account and help keep your funds safe.
Where can I buy Keep3rV1 with a credit or debit card?
Once you've created an account, you will need to deposit funds to buy KP3R with. You can either deposit local currency from a bank account or credit card, or transfer cryptocurrency from another exchange or wallet. Here are popular deposit methods to buy KP3R on the following exchanges:
- Bank account: Transfers from local bank accounts are usually free, but you will need to double-check this with the exchange you choose – this information can be found in our table by clicking on 'view details'.
- Credit or debit card: Linking a card to your account is another convenient way to top up your account, but be aware that it usually attracts an additional fee. An advantage, though, is that you can use a card to make instant purchases or set up a recurring purchase.
- Cryptocurrency: You can usually purchase KP3R by trading it for another cryptocurrency like Bitcoin or a stablecoin. This varies between exchanges though, so you will need to search for KP3R on the spot market to see what cryptocurrencies it can be traded for.
What is the easiest way to buy Keep3rV1?
The easiest way to buy KP3R is by placing an 'instant buy' order to purchase it for a fixed price but not all crypto exchanges offer this feature.
Alternatively, you can open a trade on the spot market which allows you to set your own price – this is the most common way to purchase cryptocurrency. Using the instant buy feature is straightforward but typically more expensive than using the spot market.
Before buying KP3R, you may want to check the market conditions. To help you decide if now is the right time to buy, you can take a look at our Analysis tools to get an idea of how the price of Keep3rV1 has been performing recently.
Best Keep3rV1 wallets to store your KP3R
You can keep your KP3R on the exchange you purchased it on, or move it to a personal wallet:
- Some people like to use their own wallets to guarantee total ownership over their assets, or to use them with other applications like DeFi services.
- Hardware wallets are typically considered to be the safest type of cryptocurrency wallet, as they use a physical device to enhance security in a number of ways. You can learn more about wallets and compare them with our comprehensive guide.
Is Keep3rV1 a good investment?Like any other asset class, investing in cryptocurrencies can be risky, especially due to the limited historical performance of the industry. It’s essential that you understand the risks and associated factors that influence the price of a certain token. Here are some of the factors you need to consider before investing in KP3R:
- Founder: The Keep3r network was founded by Andre Cronje, who is known for the success of the Yearn Finance protocol and the growth of its YFI token. Due to this, he has become one of the most prominent figures of the DeFi community.
- Trial: At the time of writing, the network is still in its beta-testing phase and the website has a disclaimer stating, “Use at your own risk.” Such disclaimers are often a deterrent to investors.
- Partnership: Keep3r has partnered with Chainlink, the decentralized oracle network that connects smart contracts to data from the real world. The network uses these secure and fault-tolerant contracts to advance its services.
- Price: The token was launched at the price of $1 a token, but due to the hype that the presence of Cronje brings to a project, within 40 minutes of its trading the price multiplied by more than 27 times.
- Fund lock up: The network requires you to keep “bonded” KP3R tokens, a process that requires at least 24 hours according to the official website. These tokens help both with governance and the types of jobs you would qualify for as a keeper. It also means that you cannot immediately regain ETH for transactions on the network, so you will need a certain amount of unbonded ETH as a float.
Additional information about Keep3rV1 can be found using our KP3R analysis tools.
Today's Keep3rV1 price versus ATH
Compare today's price of Keep3rV1 ($97.67 USD) against its all-time-high price of $1995.53 USD on 13 November 2021. The closer the bar is to 100%, the closer KP3R is to reaching its ATH again.
ATH date: November 13, 2021
Keep3rV1 ATH: $1995.53
How to trade, convert or sell Keep3rV1You can convert or sell your KP3R with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have KP3R on.
- If you store your Keep3rV1 in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to convert or sell it on.
- Choose Sell or Convert and place a sell order.
- Choose the amount of KP3R you'd like to convert or sell.
- Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Keep3rV1.
- Complete your transaction and move your KP3R to a wallet for storage.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including Keep3rV1, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of KP3R is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the Keep3rV1 or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
EthereumPoW (ETHW) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy EthereumPoW, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on ETHW.
Coinbase Wrapped Staked ETH (CBETH) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Coinbase Wrapped Staked ETH, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on CBETH.
How to buy EthereumPoW (ETHW)
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy EthereumPoW, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (ETHW).
How to buy Coinbase Wrapped Staked ETH (CBETH)
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Coinbase Wrapped Staked ETH, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (CBETH).
How to buy Optimism (OP)
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Optimism, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on OP.
How to buy Efinity (EFI)
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Efinity, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on EFI.
How to buy Threshold Network (T)
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Threshold Network, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on T.
How to buy UltraSafe (ULTRA)
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy UltraSafe, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on ULTRA.
How to buy Stargate Finance (STG)
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Stargate Finance, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on STG.
How to buy Step App (FITFI)
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Step App, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on FITFI.
Ask an Expert