Finder may earn compensation from partners, but editorial opinions are our own. Advertiser Disclosure
How to buy Keep3rV1 (KP3R) in the US
A beginner's guide to buying and selling KP3R in the US.
How to buy Keep3rV1
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying Keep3rV1.
- Open an account on an exchange that supports KP3R.
Unfortunately, at this time no major exchanges in the United States offer KP3R, but you may be able to purchase it with another cryptocurrency. Just be sure to follow all legal restrictions and requirements.
- Deposit funds into your account.
Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy Keep3rV1.
- Buy Keep3rV1.
Complete your Keep3rV1 purchase and then find the best wallet to store KP3R.
What is Keep3rV1?
KP3R is the native token of the Keep3r network. This is a decentralized network for keepers to help with external projects and to help external teams find development jobs. A keeper is an external party that executes a “job.” The job is a smart contract that requires the external party to perform a certain action. The jobs could range from simple tasks such as calling a transaction to complex tasks involving extensive off-chain logic. The network’s scope is not to define or restrict the action taken on as a “job” but to instead focus on the incentive mechanism for all parties involved. Jobs can be registered either via governance or via contract interface. Each job has a fixed number of credits that would be awarded to keepers. KP3R is the ERC-20 token that keepers are rewarded with for executing the job. The rewards would include any gas fees spent on the transaction as well as a premium that depends on the complexity of the job. The higher number of KP3R tokens you hold represents a higher “reputation” in the network. A higher reputation gives you access to high-end jobs that have been requested. If the network finds you are a malicious actor, there is a mechanism in place for slashing your bonded K3PR tokens.
Keep3rV1 (KP3R) is in the top 1,000 cryptocurrencies in the world by market cap, valued at $103,577,645. The current price of Keep3rV1 is $426.62, which is 21.566% higher than yesterday. Prices have ranged between $427.09 and $349.89 over the past 24 hours. All prices are listed in US dollars and accurate as of October 26, 2021 06:10 UTC.
Where to buy Keep3rV1
Unfortunately, at this time no major exchanges in the United States offer this coin. However, you may be able to purchase it with another cryptocurrency, just be sure you're following all legal restrictions and requirements.
Consider buying a different cryptocurrency after comparing popular exchanges.
Keep3rV1 at a glance
|Total KP3R supply||264,475|
|All time high||US$569.18|
|All time high date||December 16, 2020|
|Notable team members||Andre Cronje|
|Industry||Decentralized job-matching platform|
|Token uses||Utility token|
Keep3rV1 price performance over time
How to sell Keep3rV1
You can cash out your KP3R with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have KP3R on.
If you store your Keep3rV1 in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of KP3R you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Keep3rV1.
What to consider when buying Keep3rV1Like any other asset class, investing in cryptocurrencies can be risky, especially due to the limited historical performance of the industry. It’s essential that you understand the risks and associated factors that influence the price of a certain token. Here are some of the factors you need to consider before investing in KP3R:
- Supply: As per data from CoinMarketCap, at the time of writing, the circulating supply of K3PR is 200,001 and the maximum supply is 201,643. This indicates that more than 99% of all the K3PR are already in circulation. It currently ranks 501st among all cryptocurrencies categorized by market capitalization. The market cap stands at $71.3 million.
- Founder: The Keep3r network was founded by Andre Cronje, who is known for the success of the Yearn Finance protocol and the growth of its YFI token. Due to this, he has become one of the most prominent figures of the DeFi community.
- Trial: At the time of writing, the network is still in its beta-testing phase and the website has a disclaimer stating, “Use at your own risk.” Such disclaimers are often a deterrent to investors.
- Partnership: Keep3r has partnered with Chainlink, the decentralized oracle network that connects smart contracts to data from the real world. The network uses these secure and fault-tolerant contracts to advance its services.
- Price: The token was launched at the price of $1 a token, but due to the hype that the presence of Cronje brings to a project, within 40 minutes of its trading, the price multiplied by more than 27 times.
- Fund lock up: The network requires you to keep “bonded” KP3R tokens, a process that requires at least 24 hours according to the official website. These tokens help both with governance and the types of jobs you would qualify for as a keeper. It also means that you cannot immediately regain ETH for transactions on the network, so you will need a certain amount of unbonded ETH as a float.
Coins similar to Keep3rV1 (KP3R)
Keep3rV1 (KP3R) in news
TA: Ethereum Gains Momentum, Why Bulls Could Aim More Upsides
Solana, Cardano Price Analysis Today: October 26, 2021
Start-up CGU Raises $2.5 Million USD in Third Public Round
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including Keep3rV1, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of KP3R is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the Keep3rV1 or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
How to stake Tron
Find out how to stake your TRX tokens and how Tron’s delegated proof-of-stake consensus mechanism works.
How to make NFTs
Find out all you need to create your own NFTs – the new application of blockchain technology that enables digital ownership of assets.
How to buy Illuvium (ILV) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Illuvium (ILV) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Socios.com review and guide
Socios.com is a sporting app that uses blockchain technology to bring fans closer to their preferred football clubs
How to stake and earn Tezos (XTZ)
Find out how to leverage XTZ token holdings to earn interest. Stake in the Tezos blockchain or provide liquidity to a DeFi protocol.
How to buy dYdX (DYDX) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the dYdX (DYDX) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Columbus-5 Terra upgrade: LUNA’s deflationary moment explained
On September 30, Terra mainnet upgrade Columbus-5 is set to bring a new wave of functionality and investment to Terra and Cosmos.
How to buy Monsta Infinite (MONI) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Monsta Infinite (MONI) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
SuperRare Review and Guide
True to its name, SuperRare is an NFT marketplace that focuses on crypto art tokenized on the Ethereum blockchain. The result is part marketplace and part social network for the artistic side of the NFT community.
What is Rarible? Review and guide
Buy and sell unique digital assets on the largest NFT marketplace in the crypto space.
Ask an Expert