How to buy KardiaChain (KAI)
Learn how to buy KardiaChain (KAI) in our step-by-step guide.
KardiaChain (KAI) is in the top 1,000 cryptocurrencies by market cap, valued at $22,838,322.
KardiaChain is a highly volatile asset capable of major price swings in a single day. Just take a look at today's KAI price of $0.00480246, which is showcasing a double-digit gain of compared to yesterday, when it was trading for $0.0057040576. KardiaChain's seen a decrease of -38% over the past year.
So before you buy KardiaChain, make sure you understand these unique risks as well as its legal, regulatory and tax status here in the US.
If you're ready to get started, read on for step-by-step instructions and a list of platforms you can buy KardiaChain.
How to buy KardiaChain in 4 steps
The whole process can take as little as 15 minutes and all you'll need is a smartphone or computer, an internet connection, photo identification and a means of payment.
Compare crypto exchangesThe easiest way to buy KardiaChain is from a cryptocurrency exchange. Comparing in the table below lets you find one with the features you want such as low fees, ease of use or 24-hour customer support.
Create an accountTo create an account on an exchange, you will need to verify your email address and identity. Have some photo ID and your phone ready.
Make a depositOnce verified, you can deposit USD using the payment method that best suits you – cryptocurrency, card and bank payments are widely accepted.
Buy KardiaChainYou can now exchange your funds for KardiaChain. On easier-to-use exchanges, this is as simple as entering the amount you want to purchase and clicking buy. If you like, you can now withdraw your KardiaChain to your personal wallet.
Where to buy KardiaChain
Find an exchange to buy, sell and trade KAI by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
How we keep this KardiaChain guide up-to-date
How do I find the best places to buy KardiaChain?
Cryptocurrency exchanges offer similar services, but differ in a few key ways – mainly fees, the range of cryptos available and payment methods. You can use our table to compare the features of popular cryptocurrency exchanges available in to help you choose the one that's right for you.
Some other factors you may want to consider are customer support, user reviews, ease of use and whether or not the exchange is registered with a local regulator. This information can be found by clicking on the exchange name in the table which will take you to its review page.
What will I need to buy KardiaChain?
To create an account on any cryptocurrency exchange you will need an email address. Some exchanges may also ask for a phone number and photo ID, so it's a good idea to have those ready.
An increasing number of cryptocurrency exchanges will ask to verify your identity before you can deposit funds and start trading KardiaChain.
- This process is known as Know Your Customer (KYC) and usually requires photo ID and a webcam or smartphone. You may also need to prove your address by uploading a copy of a recent bank statement or utility bill.
- Some exchanges allow you to deposit and trade cryptocurrencies without passing KYC, but they will not allow you to transfer local currency from your bank account. So if you are planning on purchasing KAI with your local currency then you will need to pass KYC.
- Once you have verified your identity, it is a good idea to enable 2-factor authentication (2FA) before depositing any funds. This will increase the security of your account and help keep your funds safe.
What are the best ways to buy KardiaChain?
Once you've created an account, you will need to deposit funds to buy KAI with. You can either deposit local currency from a bank account or credit card, or transfer cryptocurrency from another exchange or wallet. Here are some popular ways to to buy KAI:
- Bank account: Transfers from local bank accounts are usually free, but you will need to double-check this with the exchange you choose – this information can be found in our table by clicking on 'view details'.
- Credit or debit card: Linking a card to your account is another convenient way to top up your account, but be aware that it usually attracts an additional fee. An advantage, though, is that you can use a card to make instant purchases or set up a recurring purchase.
- Cryptocurrency: You can usually purchase KAI by trading it for another cryptocurrency like Bitcoin or a stablecoin. This varies between exchanges though, so you will need to search for KAI on the spot market to see what cryptocurrencies it can be traded for.
What is the easiest way to buy KardiaChain?
The easiest way to buy KAI is by placing an 'instant buy' order to purchase it for a fixed price but not all crypto exchanges offer this feature.
Alternatively, you can open a trade on the spot market which allows you to set your own price – this is the most common way to purchase cryptocurrency. Using the instant buy feature is straightforward but typically more expensive than using the spot market.
Best KardiaChain wallets to store your KAI
You can keep your KAI on the exchange you purchased it on, or move it to a personal wallet:
- Some people like to use their own wallets to guarantee total ownership over their assets, or to use them with other applications like DeFi services.
- Hardware wallets are typically considered to be the safest type of cryptocurrency wallet, as they use a physical device to enhance security in a number of ways. You can take a look at some of our top hardware wallet picks for self-custody of your KAI below.
Is KardiaChain a good investment?Some might think this is just another blockchain, but the team at Kardiachain are trying to build a unique solution to the problem of interoperability. By leveraging its Dual Master Nodes model, Kardiachain allows different blockchains to connect without the need of modifications to the underlying protocol. Although it is still a new project with a small market cap, its code and protocol should interest cryptocurrency users.
- Known team. This is often overlooked, but a public team is usually a sign of commitment and seriousness to the project. The Kardiachain founders are former Google employees, and have more than 10 years experience in startups.
- Active social media. The Kardiachain Twitter, Telegram and GitHub repository are actively updated, ensuring constant development and community outreach.
- Many partnerships. Kardiachain has successfully integrated Ethereum to its protocol, and has teamed up with Polygon Network (formerly known as Matic) and Band Protocol.
- Focused on important tech region. The project has focused on South East Asia, and especially Vietnam, the tech hub of the region. This could ensure a high degree of cryptocurrency and blockchain knowledge, as well as a high degree of interest from average citizens.
Today's KardiaChain price versus ATH
Compare today's price of KardiaChain ($0.00480246 USD) against its all-time high (ATH) price of $0.160205 on April 14, 2021. The closer the bar is to 100%, the closer KAI is to reaching its ATH again.
How do I trade, convert or sell KardiaChain?You can convert or sell your KAI with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have KAI on.
- If you store your KardiaChain in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to convert or sell it on.
- Choose Sell or Convert and place a sell order.
- Choose the amount of KAI you'd like to convert or sell.
- Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of KardiaChain.
- Complete your transaction and move your KAI to a wallet for storage.
How to buy other cryptos
Are you visiting from outside the US?
More guides on Finder
How to buy DRAC (Ordinals) (DRAC)
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy DRAC (Ordinals), lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on DRAC.
How to buy VMPX (VMPX)
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy VMPX, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on VMPX.
How to buy BANK (Ordinals) (BANK)
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy BANK (Ordinals), lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on BANK.
How to buy ZBIT (Ordinals) (ZBIT)
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy ZBIT (Ordinals), lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on ZBIT.
How to buy WHEE (WHEE)
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy WHEE, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on WHEE.
How to buy PIZA (Ordinals) (PIZA)
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy PIZA (Ordinals), lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on PIZA.
How to buy BISO (BISO)
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy BISO, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on BISO.
How to buy PEPE (Ordinals) (PEPE)
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy PEPE (Ordinals), lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on PEPE.
How to buy ALEX Lab (ALEX)
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy ALEX Lab, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on ALEX.
How to buy NALS (NALS)
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy NALS, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on NALS.