Finder may earn compensation from partners, but editorial opinions are our own. Advertiser Disclosure
How to buy Ino Coin (INO) in the US
A beginner's guide to buying and selling INO in the US.
How to buy Ino Coin
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying Ino Coin.
- Open an account on an exchange that supports INO.
Jump to our table to compare popular options — just remember that most exchanges require an email address, phone number and proof of ID to register.
- Deposit funds into your account.
Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy Ino Coin.
- Buy Ino Coin.
Complete your Ino Coin purchase and then find the best wallet to store INO.
What is Ino Coin?
Ino Coin (INO) is a cryptocurrency created with only one purpose: to help new business projects raise funds. It helps business owners to acquire funds through crowdfunding, avoiding the roadblock often entailed in the traditional banking system, and allowing anyone to become an investor. According to the project’s whitepaper, it is a utility token used as a payment tool that allows you to trade on the exchange and to support a set of pre-selected startups for a percentage share in their business as an investor.
Ino Coin (INO) is in the top 1,000 cryptocurrencies in the world by market cap. The current price of Ino Coin is $3.29, which is -2.848% lower than yesterday. Prices have ranged between $3.43 and $3.08 over the past 24 hours. All prices are listed in US dollars and accurate as of October 17, 2021 06:10 UTC.
Where to buy Ino Coin
Unfortunately, at this time no major exchanges in the United States offer this coin. However, you may be able to purchase it with another cryptocurrency, just be sure you're following all legal restrictions and requirements.
Consider buying a different cryptocurrency after comparing popular exchanges.
Ino Coin at a glance
|Total INO supply||1,000,000,000|
|All time high||US$32.28|
|Industry||Cryptocurrency project crowdfunding platform|
|Token uses||Utility token|
Ino Coin price performance over time
How to sell Ino Coin
You can cash out your INO with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have INO on.
If you store your Ino Coin in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of INO you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Ino Coin.
What to consider when buying Ino CoinCryptocurrencies are often speculative and highly volatile assets that come with a variety of risks. You might want to consider these factors before investing in INO:
- Token distribution, supply, and reserves. Since the brains behind the project do not believe in ICOs, out of the maximum supply of 1 billion tokens, 20% was offered in a completely fulfilled private coin offering. Out of these, 180 million of the tokens are currently in circulating supply. 1% of the tokens (10 million) are reserved for the team, advisers, and bounties. 30% of the tokens (300 million) are reserved for financing new projects, and 49% of all tokens (490 million) are served and currently locked in.
- Liquidity. Due to the nature of the token, according to CoinMarketCap, there are only 3 exchanges that trade this token: Bilaxy, Hotbit, and Exrates. It is not yet available on the largest cryptocurrency exchanges like Binance, Coinbase, and Huobi Global, meaning there may be limited liquidity for token holders looking to sell. You can also acquire the token directly from the platform, but you can only do it with Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) which you would need to transfer to the applications wallet to buy an equivalent value of INO.
- Anonymity and access. Through this platform, anyone can apply for funding for their companies; there is no set of rules that state what a startup project eligible for funding should be like. This allows any business to get funded or investors access to fund a business without having to fulfill a predetermined set of criteria.
- Proven track record. The platform has already proven successful with 3 of its flagship projects: InoPay, Photo Ino, and CoffeIno. InoPay is a universal payment instrument, Photo Ino is a blockchain-based photo storage solution, and CoffeIno connects locations near you that are part of the CoffeIno network and offer free coffee once a day.
Ino coin (ino) in news
JMP Securities Sees Crypto Entering the Mainstream, Says Adoption Has Hit Escape Velocity
Cardano Price Predicted to Hit $15, While ADA Price Is Still Under Bearish Pressure
Is Polygon MATIC back in the race? Is $2 incoming?
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including Ino Coin, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of INO is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the Ino Coin or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
How to buy Illuvium (ILV) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Illuvium (ILV) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy dYdX (DYDX) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the dYdX (DYDX) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Columbus-5 Terra upgrade: LUNA’s deflationary moment explained
On September 30, Terra mainnet upgrade Columbus-5 is set to bring a new wave of functionality and investment to Terra and Cosmos.
How to buy Monsta Infinite (MONI) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Monsta Infinite (MONI) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
SuperRare Review and Guide
True to its name, SuperRare is an NFT marketplace that focuses on crypto art tokenized on the Ethereum blockchain. The result is part marketplace and part social network for the artistic side of the NFT community.
What is Rarible? Review and guide
Buy and sell unique digital assets on the largest NFT marketplace in the crypto space.
How to buy Quickswap (QUICK) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Quickswap (QUICK) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Bytecoin (BCN) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Bytecoin (BCN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy IRON Titanium Token (TITAN) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the IRON Titanium Token (TITAN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Sapchain (SAP) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Sapchain (SAP) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert