Finder makes money from featured partners, but editorial opinions are our own. Advertiser Disclosure
How to buy Ino Coin (INO)
Learn how to buy Ino Coin (INO) in our step-by-step guide.
Where to buy Ino Coin
It looks like INO may not be available to purchase on an exchange in the US.
You can still purchase INO by using a decentralized exchange (DEX) instead. Decentralized exchanges are web applications that run on blockchains like Ethereum and allow users to trade any asset directly with one another.
Decentralized exchanges (DEX) are unregulated and run using autonomous pieces of code known as smart contracts. To use a DEX you must interact with the blockchain directly, which is not recommended for novice users. Please learn about decentralized exchanges first if you're unfamiliar.
How to purchase INO using a decentralized exchange.
- Find INO on a decentralized exchange and make sure Ino Coin can be traded for ETH which is the native asset of Ethereum. Popular DEXs include Uniswap, SushiSwap and 1INCH.
- Buy ETH to trade for INO using an exchange like Gemini. You will need to purchase enough ETH to swap for INO as well as ETH to pay for transaction fees on the Ethereum network (known as gas). You can use a service like Etherscan to get an idea of how much gas fees currently cost.
- Transfer the ETH into a web 3.0 wallet like MetaMask to connect to the DEX.
- Trade ETH for INO on the DEX of your choice, following the instructions on screen. Make sure to leave enough ETH in your wallet to pay for gas.
- Wait for the transaction to finalize and the INO tokens will arrive in your wallet.
- You may now keep the tokens in your web 3.0 wallet or transfer them somewhere more secure like a hardware wallet.
You can follow the same process when you want to sell your tokens, or come back to this page to see if they can now be traded on an exchange in the US.
Best Ino Coin wallets to store your INO
You can keep your INO on the exchange you purchased it on, or move it to a personal wallet:
- Some people like to use their own wallets to guarantee total ownership over their assets, or to use them with other applications like DeFi services.
- Hardware wallets are typically considered to be the safest type of cryptocurrency wallet, as they use a physical device to enhance security in a number of ways. You can learn more about wallets and compare them with our comprehensive guide.
Is Ino Coin a good investment?Cryptocurrencies are often speculative and highly volatile assets that come with a variety of risks. You might want to consider these factors before investing in INO:
- Token distribution, supply and reserves. Since the brains behind the project do not believe in ICOs, out of the maximum supply of 1 billion tokens, 20% was offered in a completely fulfilled private coin offering. Out of these, 180 million of the tokens are currently in circulating supply. 1% of the tokens (10 million) are reserved for the team, advisers and bounties. 30% of the tokens (300 million) are reserved for financing new projects and 49% of all tokens (490 million) are served and currently locked in.
- Liquidity. Due to the nature of the token, according to CoinMarketCap, there are only 3 exchanges that trade this token: Bilaxy, Hotbit and Exrates. It is not yet available on the largest cryptocurrency exchanges like Binance, Coinbase and Huobi Global, meaning there may be limited liquidity for token holders looking to sell. You can also acquire the token directly from the platform, but you can only do it with Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) which you would need to transfer to the applications wallet to buy an equivalent value of INO.
- Anonymity and access. Through this platform, anyone can apply for funding for their companies; there is no set of rules that state what a startup project eligible for funding should be like. This allows any business to get funded or investors access to fund a business without having to fulfill a predetermined set of criteria.
- Proven track record. The platform has already proven successful with 3 of its flagship projects: InoPay, Photo Ino and CoffeIno. InoPay is a universal payment instrument, Photo Ino is a blockchain-based photo storage solution, and CoffeIno connects locations near you that are part of the CoffeIno network and offer free coffee once a day.
Additional information about Ino Coin can be found using our INO analysis tools.
Today's Ino Coin price versus ATH
Compare today's price of Ino Coin ($0.500765 USD) against its all-time-high price of $32.28 USD on 24 September 2021. The closer the bar is to 100%, the closer INO is to reaching its ATH again.
ATH date: September 24, 2021
Ino Coin ATH: $32.28
How to trade, convert or sell Ino CoinYou can convert or sell your INO with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have INO on.
- If you store your Ino Coin in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to convert or sell it on.
- Choose Sell or Convert and place a sell order.
- Choose the amount of INO you'd like to convert or sell.
- Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Ino Coin.
- Complete your transaction and move your INO to a wallet for storage.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including Ino Coin, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of INO is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the Ino Coin or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
How to buy Terra Luna Classic (LUNC)
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Terra Luna Classic, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (LUNC).
Terra Luna Classic (LUNC) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Terra Luna Classic, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on LUNC.
Terra (LUNA) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Terra and how the token will perform in the future.
Wrapped Terra Classic (LUNC) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Wrapped Terra Classic and how the token will perform in the future.
tBTC (TBTC) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on tBTC and how the token will perform in the future.
Shping (SHPING) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Shping and how the token will perform in the future.
Orca (ORCA) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Orca and how the token will perform in the future.
Pawtocol (UPI) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Pawtocol and how the token will perform in the future.
Measurable Data (MDT) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Measurable Data and how the token will perform in the future.
Moss Carbon Credit (MCO2) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Moss Carbon Credit and how the token will perform in the future.
Ask an Expert