Finder makes money from featured partners, but editorial opinions are our own. Advertiser Disclosure
How to buy Ignis (IGNIS) in the US
Learn how to buy Ignis (IGNIS) easily by following a step-by-step guide and comparing 10+ crypto exchanges.
Where to buy Ignis
What to consider when buying IgnisCryptocurrency purchases should always be evaluated as digital assets can be extremely volatile. Here are some factors to consider before purchasing Ignis:
- Ease of use: Owing to the fact that Ignis is a completely permissionless protocol, it can be used by anyone without any developmental restrictions. Since the platform is compatible with all of Ardor’s native functionality modules, it is able to support the latest contracts and main-net features.
- Distribution: The maximum supply of IGNIS coins was capped at just less than 1 billion. 440 million were sold during an initial coin offering. 500 million were airdropped to holders of a predecessor coin, Nxt. The remaining 60 million have been kept by Jelurida.
- High security: Using IGNIS it is possible to add another layer of security to an Ardor account. According to the official project whitepaper, Ignis allows users to establish an “approval account” that monitors all outgoing transactions — much like a decentralised 2FA system.
- Asset issuance: Ignis offers users the ability to mint new digital tokens, which can be completed within minutes. All a user has to do is set the number of tokens to be minted and define the intrinsic monetary properties. This could be attractive for new projects wishing to establish themselves on the blockchain.
How to sell Ignis
You can cash out your IGNIS with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have IGNIS on.
If you store your Ignis in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of IGNIS you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Ignis.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including Ignis, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of IGNIS is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the Ignis or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
Vigorus (VIS) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Vigorus and how the token will perform in the future.
How to buy Pendle (PENDLE) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Pendle (PENDLE) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Huobi Global Futures: How to trade BTC and ETH
Learn everything there is to know about Huobi futures and trading cryptos with leverage.
Maker (MKR) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Maker and how the token will perform in the future.
ZenGo wallet review
ZenGo is an innovative mobile crypto wallet that allows users to retain custody while offering easy access.
How to stake and earn Kusama (KSM)
Staking is the process of locking up KSM tokens in a wallet to earn rewards. Read on to find out how and where you can stake KSM tokens.
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide explores the different ways of buying Shiba Inu on a cryptocurrency exchange as well as where you should store your cryptocurrency.
Best Shiba Inu (SHIB) wallets
Shiba Inu (SHIB) is an ERC20 token that can be stored in any Ethereum wallet. Pick a SHIB wallet for long-term storage, short-term trading, or both.
How to buy Hempcoin (THC) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Hempcoin (THC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy The ChampCoin (TCC) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the The (ChampCoin) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert