Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
How to buy iExec RLC (RLC) in the US
A beginner's guide to buying and selling RLC in the US.
How to buy iExec RLC
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying iExec RLC.
- Open an account on an exchange that supports RLC.
Jump to our table to compare popular options — just remember that most exchanges require an email address, phone number and proof of ID to register.
- Deposit funds into your account.
Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy iExec RLC.
- Buy iExec RLC.
Complete your iExec RLC purchase and then find the best wallet to store RLC.
iExec is a blockchain-based cloud computing platform. Marketed as a decentralized marketplace for cloud resources, the platform is designed to offer a faster, more secure and more cost-effective alternative to centralized cloud computing providers.
Essentially, iExec connects providers of cloud computing services with people and companies around the world. This allows providers to rent out their computing power, and it allows developers to find the computing power they need and shop around for the best available price.
RLC is the currency of the iExec marketplace. An ERC-20 token on the Ethereum network, RLC is used as a means of payment on the iExec platform. So if you want to use the iExec network to rent servers, applications or data, you’ll need to pay using RLC.
For more information on how it all works, check out the iExec technical documentation.
Where to buy
Unfortunately, at this time no major exchanges in the US offer this coin. However, you may be able to purchase it with another cryptocurrency, just be sure you're following all legal restrictions and requirements.
Consider buying a different cryptocurrency after comparing popular exchanges.
iExec RLC at a glance
|Total RLC supply||86,999,784|
|All time high||US$15.51|
iExec RLC price performance over time
How to sell iExec RLC
You can cash out your RLC with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have RLC on.
If you store your iExec RLC in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of RLC you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of iExec RLC.
- Documentation. If you want to learn more about the tech and goals behind the iExec platform, check out the iExec Academy. There you’ll find technical documentation, a roadmap for the project and a range of news announcements.
- Supply. According to CoinMarketCap in May 2021, the total supply of RLC was 86,999,785 tokens. The circulating supply at that time was a little over 80 million.
- Availability. iExec generated headlines in May 2021 when it was announced that RLC would be available on the Coinbase exchange. Along with listings on platforms like Binance and Huobi, RLC tokens are now available on a number of major exchanges.
- Rewards for developers. iExec also announced its Developer Rewards Program in May 2021. The program sees $1 million allocated to fund app developers that use iExec technology.
More guides on Finder
Golden 1 Credit Union Freedom Checking account review
A spending account geared toward students with a B average or higher.
Primeway Student Checking account review
A teen checking account specifically designed for students with extra rewards for good academic performance.
Pen Air Level Up Spending account review
Your Pen Air Level Up Spending account requires a membership that’s not location-based, so it can follow you nationwide.
KeyBank home equity review
Offers reduced-rate home equity products, but it’s only available in select states.
Citi Custom Cash℠ Card Review
An enticing and easy-to-use 5% cashback card.
Kemba Elements Checking for Teens
A checking account for teens ages 14 to 17, but it requires an adult joint account holder.
TD Double Up℠ Credit Card review
A strong 2% cashback card for TD Bank customers.
How to buy Arweave (AR) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Arweave (AR) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Elrond (EGLD) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Elrond (ERD) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy The Graph (GRT) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy The Graph (GRT) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert