Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
How to buy HUSD (HUSD)
A beginner's guide to buying and selling HUSD in the US.
How to buy HUSD
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying HUSD.
- Open an account on an exchange that supports HUSD. Jump to our table to compare popular options — just remember that most exchanges require an email address, phone number and proof of ID to register.
- Deposit funds into your account. Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy HUSD.
- Buy HUSD. Complete your HUSD purchase and then find the best wallet to store HUSD.
HUSD (HUSD) is the 114th largest cryptocurrency in the world by market cap, valued at $841,288,165. The current price of HUSD is $0.993, which is -0.713% lower than yesterday. Prices have ranged between $1.020 and $0.974 over the past 24 hours. All prices are listed in US dollars and accurate as of May 17, 2021 07:05 UTC.
Where to buy HUSD
Unfortunately at this time no major exchanges offer HUSD. However, you may be able to purchase HUSD with another cryptocurrency, just be sure you're following all legal restrictions and requirements.
Instead of buying HUSD, consider buying a different cryptocurrency after comparing popular exchanges.
HUSD coin priceUse our graph to track the performance of HUSD over time.
HUSD at a glance
|Total HUSD supply||847,539,764|
|All time high||US$1.250|
HUSD price performance over time!
How to sell HUSD
You can cash out your HUSD with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have HUSD on.
If you store your HUSD in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of HUSD you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of HUSD.
Ask an Expert