Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
How to buy Horizen (ZEN)
A beginner's guide to buying and selling ZEN in the US.
How to buy Horizen
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying Horizen.
- Open an account on an exchange that supports ZEN. Jump to our table to compare popular options — just remember that most exchanges require an email address, phone number and proof of ID to register.
- Deposit funds into your account. Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy Horizen.
- Buy Horizen. Complete your Horizen purchase and then find the best wallet to store ZEN.
Horizen (ZEN) is the 87th largest cryptocurrency in the world by market cap, valued at $1,347,794,364. The current price of Horizen is $121.550, which is -9.819% lower than yesterday. Prices have ranged between $136.260 and $112.490 over the past 24 hours. All prices are listed in US dollars and accurate as of May 17, 2021 09:05 UTC.
Where to buy HorizenFind an exchange to buy, sell and trade ZEN by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
Horizen coin priceUse our graph to track the performance of ZEN over time.
Horizen at a glance
|Total ZEN supply||21,000,000|
|All time high||US$165.920|
Horizen price performance over time!
How to sell Horizen
You can cash out your ZEN with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have ZEN on.
If you store your Horizen in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of ZEN you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Horizen.
Ask an Expert