Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
How to buy Hive (HIVE)
A beginner's guide to buying and selling HIVE in the US.
How to buy Hive
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying Hive.
- Open an account on an exchange that supports HIVE. Jump to our table to compare popular options — just remember that most exchanges require an email address, phone number and proof of ID to register.
- Deposit funds into your account. Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy Hive.
- Buy Hive. Complete your Hive purchase and then find the best wallet to store HIVE.
Hive (HIVE) is the 273rd largest cryptocurrency in the world by market cap, valued at $182,470,800. The current price of Hive is $0.491, which is 0.319% higher than yesterday. Prices have ranged between $0.543 and $0.443 over the past 24 hours. All prices are listed in US dollars and accurate as of May 17, 2021 07:05 UTC.
Where to buy HiveFind an exchange to buy, sell and trade HIVE by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
Hive coin priceUse our graph to track the performance of HIVE over time.
Hive at a glance
|All time high||US$1.040|
Hive price performance over time!
How to sell Hive
You can cash out your HIVE with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have HIVE on.
If you store your Hive in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of HIVE you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Hive.
Ask an Expert